Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    If I don't do something soon I'll go insane. I need to put my multitasking-talent in use. I'm trying to figure out something to do except for just taking a walk, but everything I want to do (by myself) has to do with spending money and/or drink alcohol. Not today, Santa, at least not the latter. I'm not even sure if I dare to get too far away from my home because I feel a bit nauseous and woe is me. *takes deep breath* There, there. Also, laughing at text messages from my mom. ("Me and ((name of my kiddie half-sister)) took a walk in the forest, then she saw a snake, screamed, I screamed because she screamed and then we had to get home because things got scary." "Wish I was there. I want to see snakes." "I told your sister. She just said WHAT KIND OF MAN IS HE!?") Vaping while thinking that perhaps an exaggerated amount of nicotine isn't too good when I already feel antsy and shaky.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    Lightfield wrote: »
    If I don't do something soon I'll go insane. I need to put my multitasking-talent in use. I'm trying to figure out something to do except for just taking a walk, but everything I want to do (by myself) has to do with spending money and/or drink alcohol. Not today, Santa, at least not the latter. I'm not even sure if I dare to get too far away from my home because I feel a bit nauseous and woe is me. *takes deep breath* There, there. Also, laughing at text messages from my mom. ("Me and ((name of my kiddie half-sister)) took a walk in the forest, then she saw a snake, screamed, I screamed because she screamed and then we had to get home because things got scary." "Wish I was there. I want to see snakes." "I told your sister. She just said WHAT KIND OF MAN IS HE!?") Vaping while thinking that perhaps an exaggerated amount of nicotine isn't too good when I already feel antsy and shaky.

You should get into anime. Believe me, with the thousands of anime out there, you'll likely find one you'll enjoy and end up binge watching it all day. If you want suggestions, just PM me what genres you like and I'll help you out.

As for what I'm doing. Just eating a cheeseburger (hey, I get cravings, even though I shouldn't be eating this) and watching Baccano!, this weird anime that has people constantly being slaughtered on a train in a 'whodunit' Clue-like fashion.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    You should get into anime. Believe me, with the thousands of anime out there, you'll likely find one you'll enjoy and end up binge watching it all day. If you want suggestions, just PM me what genres you like and I'll help you out.
    Hey, thanks for the advice! :) I'll definitely PM you if I'm in doubt concerning what to see!

---

Feeling calm, happy that I beat some of the understimulation by shopping (and managing not to mess it up by wasting tons of money), painting, flailing around a bit... Preparing to shiver and probably shed a tear because I'll replay the last part of Nine hours, nine persons, nine doors soon. Still feeling a bit creative, might try and write some poem later. Listening to music.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Lightfield wrote: »
    Hey, thanks for the advice! :) I'll definitely PM you if I'm in doubt concerning what to see!

Awesome. :)

• Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    i'm watching the orphanage, a horror film, and ya it's really sad and scary, but there are some funny moments. like just now, when the dad tried to give mouth to mouth to a lady who didnt even have a mouth or even jaw anymore. she got hit by a bus. like there was just a big hole... I lol'd
  • Options
    @lejoninna Aw, meeting Uschusch again. But gosh, I agree that the movie is sad... really sad... I need to rewatch it. Don't remember the mouth to mouth-thing.

---

I'm Skyping with my sister talking about comfort food (it has been about brigadeiro and Guarana soda and different kinds of tea and scones and a certain pizza and chocolate milk and so on and so on), trying to get alert and cursing my lack of energy (crashed for half an hour for some reason, oh how I loathe it), wanting stuff I don't have at home. Hoping for some inspiration. I want to get creative like yesterday but I'm too tired to feel it.
  • Options
    @Lightfield ya I was in the mood for it bc of my avatar lol. it's sooooo sad! i love sad movies. but not if it's sad bc of a disease.
    it was a really small scene but the dad gave mouth to mouth and then shook his head all dramatically, it was suppose to be all sad but when they showed the lady her whole face was literally just a hole with sum eyes :D it was so bizarre u just had to laugh
  • Options
    @lejoninna Hahaha, yes, he's an inspiration! x3 I agree with you about sad movies but not because of a disease. HAHA, that sounds laugably bizarre indeed, gosh, I really need to rewatch it, I think it was 7 years since I watched it.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Watching football. Go Raiders! <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    ahhh I just watched the ending of the orphanage, it's sooooo heartbreaking. but kinda beautiful? it was impossible not to shed a tear!
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Watching the Raiders win a tough game on the road. Go Raiders! <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    lejoninna wrote: »
    ahhh I just watched the ending of the orphanage, it's sooooo heartbreaking. but kinda beautiful? it was impossible not to shed a tear!

Gosh, I agree with you! Heartbreaking!

---

As for myself... well, some tears shed here too. Replayed the ending of Nine hours, nine persons, nine doors. It always gets to me. It's too muuuuuchhhhhh and I love it.
  • Options
    QuiteIzzzyQuiteIzzzy Posts: 293 Member
    edited September 2016
    Listening to an audiobook and drawing.
    I don't know why but I can't read recently. I used to read a lot, but now I'm only listening. >.>
    I'm not totally worthless, I can be used as a bad example.

Adorno Family from Rebuilding Worlds
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Craving something sweet. Dangit, brigadeiro, are you giving me a sweet tooth all of a sudden!? Not okay. Being angry with the aforementioned game I'm playing the end of. I can't solve a freakin' sudoku while sobbing!!! Okay!? Why can't you let me save to get back to it later?! Vaping. Trying to fight some slight tension ache.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Still watching Pokemon. Almost done with the Diamond and Pearl series (162 episodes out of 191 are now watched)
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    listening to the rain coming and thank god I didn't go out in it!
  • Options
    Trying to cure my chestburn (the fact that I have it actually scares me... quite a lot for a few reasons), watching RuPaul's Drag Race (I really can't believe I fell in love with a reality show, but I admire many of the people there), feeling very, very calm and trying to decide whether to try to get some inspiration to do something creative or continuing to just flow away in this pleasant feeling. Planning a horror movie marathon with my sister, trying to decide along with her which movies to watch, trying to plan another meeting with a few friends on Thursday (which, for some peculiar reason actually makes me a bit nervous, which surprises me because I'm very outgoing - perhaps because the first time we met it was under very weird circumstances and I realize that we actually don't know-know one another).
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Lying down organizing my screencaps and debating if I want to make food to eat or just get some
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    JadeIredaleJadeIredale Posts: 96 Member
    Doing some script coding since I have a deadline for this Friday. I'm also enjoying a Chipotle burrito for breakfast :)
    iqkbd3.jpg
  • Options
    Sitting in front of my niece's school waiting to pick her up and watching people try to park their big monster sized cars into tiny spaces and crazy parallel parking jobs that are amusing to watch.
  • Options
    Skyping with friends, messing around in another forum (stuff always go haywire in a certain thread and I'm 1/4 to blame), trying to fight some random melancholia that came up for an incredibly ridiculous reason.
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Working on Halloween decorations and chilling out. :)
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    NGCManNGCMan Posts: 442 Member
    Making my new wiki about the forums. :)
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    watching pokemon!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    about to play some sims. this will be the first time in 1 and a half weeks that I have enough time to play (even though I finally finished my homework @ a reasonable hour and should probably get some sleep lol).