Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have u ever get scared from sims !!

Comments

• Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Hah I never found sims to be scary I guess the thunderstorms catch me off guard sometimes
    giphy.gif

• Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    Wyrren wrote: »
    sims3... the kraken. Scared the plum out of me the first time it swam past the boat.

tds5Oac.jpg

jezus! with all the fog and misty background... I get the chills over here. TS4 does not scare me, cause its a childgame. Older games did however have that factor that it could make me scared and thats a good sign.

Thnx for this amazing pic :D

lol, I have to chuckle every time some one tries to insult TS4 by calling it a "child's" game. I guess it is with all of the breast-feeding and bush woohoo going on, it must be for kids.
  • Options
    Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »
    I get scared from your profile avatar.

I have no idea why but this made me laugh so hard.

The burglar music, fire and grim reaper would always creep me out
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    aclavo wrote: »
    sims3... the kraken. Scared the plum out of me the first time it swam past the boat.

tds5Oac.jpg

jezus! with all the fog and misty background... I get the chills over here. TS4 does not scare me, cause its a childgame. Older games did however have that factor that it could make me scared and thats a good sign.

lol, I have to chuckle every time some one tries to insult TS4 by calling it a "child's" game. I guess it is with all of the breast-feeding and bush woohoo going on, it must be for kids.

Since when is breast-feeding an adult theme? Also when you talk about the woohoo you make me feel it is not censored. It is a kids game POINT. Just look at the clouds, I thought I was playing toon-town.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »

tds5Oac.jpg

Since when is breast-feeding an adult theme? Also when you talk about the woohoo you make me feel it is not censored. It is a kids game POINT. Just look at the clouds, I thought I was playing toon-town.

Since when do kids breast-feed? Not sure what the art style have to do with anything, it doesn't validate the statement.
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    This used to scare me in TS1:

8nWpH.jpg

The 'upside down Demon' in the portrait was a glitch of some kind which I saw once or twice

OMG yes that was the freakiest *EVER* in life. I forgot all about it, it was that freaky. :o
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited September 2016
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »

tds5Oac.jpg

Since when do kids breast-feed? Not sure what the art style have to do with anything, it doesn't validate the statement.

What I meant is kids know about breast-feeding, it isn't something parents keep away from children cause it is inappropriate... Also art-style has to do with everything. Imagine Outlast in Overwatch graphics, would it be as scary? Would it have the same rating? Literally, just look at th clouds....screams game for 5 years old to me
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    I remember playing the sims for the first time on a really bad computer and the graphic card in the computer blew and it scared me so when we got a new computer I would always run and hide when it started up the sims because it scared me XD I was only young.
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    The Sims 1 creepy music use to make me jump.
  • Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    The music for the sims 3 when a ghost rises from the grave scared me so much as well I would ball my eyes out for ages not wanting the ghost to walk up the stairs or something.
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    It was in the middle of night, when I got my first of one of those creepy phone calls in TS1. Here's an example of one below:

7IQVcvu.png

Anyway, I shut down my game, and called EA the next day to ask whether my computer had been hacked (I was so young and dumb then *lol*). Friggin' terrified me. Now I miss that kind of warped humour.

In TS3 WA, I'd get a bit spooked exploring the tombs and dealing with fire and mummies, but TS1 had the highest and coolest creepy factor :fearful: / :relaxed:
  • Options
    vqra45vqra45 Posts: 32 Member
    I nearly 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bricks every time i was around graves at night in Sims 2 ;-;
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Not so much scary , but creepy. I was using CC when creating a female dark elf sim and it glitched so that all that showed was her head and her hands.
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I don't think I've ever been scared by sims. I'm probably making memories up so I have something to post lol but I think the angry theme music (is that the right wording?) might have caught me offguard a few times.

I've been weirded out by it, though. Once I was playing ts2 and making a-certain-lifestage-that-we-shall-not-mention, and the little thing turned all green, pink and black from top to toe... And it was kinda like when your tv glitches out and you get weird random squares of colour on it, except he was made up of tiny, tiny, tiny pink, green and black squares that made him look like a reptilian monster...

Plus when you get those mutated dinosaurs in either ts2 or ts3 (I forgot) in CAS. You know the ones, arms bent over themselves, heads floating in mid nowehere, demon legs and feet...
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    The music in The Sims 4 when the water gets shut off sounds scary.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Okay I remember during TS2 days one of my sims has just became a vampire and he had a teenage son who was still human. I noticed there was an interaction on the coffin and the son wanted to take a peek inside the coffin, there was a dramatic pause and the dad scared his son by almost popping out of the coffin. Pretty sure I got maybe 2-3 hours of sleep that day.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member

tds5Oac.jpg

Wow that looks fantastic. Wish sims 4 had creepy things like this

Sims 1 & 2 burglar music was terrifying. Sims 1 tragic the clown was also really scary.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Also in the sims 1 I made a gnome army and it attached my neighbor D:
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    In TS2 with seasons installed, my Sim was standing near a tree on her home lot and then all of a sudden ''bang'' lightening struck a tree and struck her, that frightened me but I also laughed because you see the shocked Sim get zapped and see her skeleton body in a flash of blue and I had the speakers up which made it worse!
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I got scared; when The Sims 4 was announced. o:)
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    AndremiAndremi Posts: 71 Member
    edited October 2016
    sara4681 wrote: »
    I HATED the ghost music from TS3, and that's why i never visited the cementary at night. Urgh :|

The music on the graveyard!! D,x
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    No. But it scares me that some of the things that I love about this game won't make a return.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Sims 1 use to scare me! That phone call you would get and that freaky hair raising music would play. *hides* Lol!
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Sims 1 use to scare me! That phone call you would get and that freaky hair raising music would play. *hides* Lol!

What about the robber music?
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Oh gawd that too! Lol How could I forget that!

What about the robber music?