Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Honestly I don't expect to see EP 4 until at least Fall 2017. I could be wrong. Maybe EP 3 took longer than other EPs and that's why it's coming out a year since GT.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    How do you know EP3 isn't Generations it could be anything since this so called City Life isn't confirmed

City Life is rated by a government agency. It's basically confirmed and Maxis is just sticking to their weird reveal schedule.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    argos93argos93 Posts: 66 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    That is exactly what we are getting.

Toddlers that have the capabilities of TS2 and TS3 toddlers - along with new stuff never seen before.

Toddlers being able to finger-paint, etc.

Yeh, one of the Gurus emailed me earlier today. Told me to keep it quiet.

There is a beta available for it.

Get it via SimGuruBeta:
    https://www.facebook.com/SimGuruBeta

Edit:
    The email came from here:
    http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/SimGuruBeta

@plopppo Are you sirious? Or are you just kidding xD! Don't play with our feelings! Haha! :#
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member

argos93 wrote: »

Toddlers that have the capabilities of TS2 and TS3 toddlers - along with new stuff never seen before.

Get it via SimGuruBeta:

Edit:

@plopppo Are you sirious?
    I really am plopppo.

Sirious is someone else.

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

Get it via SimGuruBeta:

Edit:

@plopppo Are you sirious?
    I really am plopppo.

Sirious is someone else.

Lol
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    I am not just kidding either - I don't know who they are.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @plopppo xD! Well at least I can be understood in more than one language even if someone prefer to make fun of my efforts xD! I don't see your point xD Anyway funny.

EDIT: Ah, that's ok man.

• Options
    @plopppo xD! Well at least I can be understood in more than one language even if someone prefer to make fun of my efforts xD! I don't see your point xD Anyway funny.

EDIT: Ah, that's ok man.
    Just take the second left, go about 500 metres around the bend, take the first right and you will be there - by the big tree.
  • Options
    @plopppo Thanks, your english is impeccable. Everything seems clear now :)
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    How do you know EP3 isn't Generations it could be anything since this so called City Life isn't confirmed

None of us really know, and that's why we're speculating.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Honestly I don't expect to see EP 4 until at least Fall 2017. I could be wrong. Maybe EP 3 took longer than other EPs and that's why it's coming out a year since GT.

Yeah. The rate that EPs are being released, it seems we'll be getting one at least once per year. :p But hey, maybe that's wrong. There isn't supposed to be a set pattern to the content we get, anyway.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member

Well, if it's EP3 then that is even better, but I happen to think EP 3 will be something about the city which I will also enjoy, but I really want toddlers!
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member

City Life is rated by a government agency. It's basically confirmed and Maxis is just sticking to their weird reveal schedule.

It was confirmed by someone that does not know anything .Sims Gurus have not confirmed it big difference you want to be guilable an believe the bs go ahead it's a fake at this point it could be anything till it's confirmed from offical gurus this person that leaked it is not offical EA did not email them infor it's bs
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

It was confirmed by someone that does not know anything .Sims Gurus have not confirmed it big difference you want to be guilable an believe the plum go ahead it's a fake at this point it could be anything till it's confirmed from offical gurus this person that leaked it is not offical EA did not email them infor it's plum

It was confirmed and rated by official Brazilian game rating agency and the EA was given time limits by the Brazilian government to set an announcement date.
    Do you really think that Brazilian government would be spreading fake info? Smh
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Hmm ok well that's not gurus none of the gurus have confirmed it .Intill they are able to .It could be anything and I like I said I don't believe anyone from any EA place in any country leaked anything I call it like I see it .You want to believe it fine I don't I don't live in Brazil so I wouldn't know nor do I care I'm just telling you I don't believe it I call bs

It was confirmed by someone that does not know anything .Sims Gurus have not confirmed it big difference you want to be guilable an believe the plum go ahead it's a fake at this point it could be anything till it's confirmed from offical gurus this person that leaked it is not offical EA did not email them infor it's plum

It was confirmed and rated by official Brazilian game rating agency and the EA was given time limits by the Brazilian government to set an announcement date.
    Do you really think that Brazilian government would be spreading fake info? Smh

b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99