Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Katie ross wrote: »
    If your youngest daughter is a twin can you pick either twin? For the new matriarch

If you had a set of twin daughters, your matriarch would be the last daughter to be born.
    my matriarch is about to die. according to the rules am I allowed to move her out yet or do I have to wait until my youngest daughter is a young adult? (the youngest daughter is currently a child....) AND what do I do if she dies...

If you don't have at least a teen in the household, Children's Services will come in and take your children away and your game will end, literally. If your matriarch dies before your heir/next matriarch is a young adult, and you have at least a teen in the house, just keep on playing until your last daughter/heir is a young adult. You just can't move out all of her siblings as they become young adults. You will have to have at least one in the house, as the game won't let you out of the menu without a young adult in the household.
  • Options
    maddy122802maddy122802 Posts: 46 Member
    @Fizzstix I have plenty of teens rn, but is it against the rules to make my matriarch move out before the other one is of age??
    tumblr_nadby8g6p81thyt8so1_500.gif
  • Options
    There's nothing in the rules that says you can't move her out before your next matriarch is a young adult however, the only way you could move her out is if there is A young adult in the house. The game does't allow teens and children without YA or adult supervision, unless it occurs through a death and there is at least a teen in the household.
  • Options
    Toughlove06Toughlove06 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do u get the 100 baby challenge ?
  • Options
    maddy122802maddy122802 Posts: 46 Member
    How do u get the 100 baby challenge ?

all you have to do to start is make your matriarch and begin. you can place her in a world anywhere, theres no expansion pack or anything for it
    tumblr_nadby8g6p81thyt8so1_500.gif
  • Options
    Tasia9696Tasia9696 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am trying to do this challenge now. I just have a question if you use the above suggested game play setting, there starts to be less places to move your sim to. My move out sims don't age up and once I get to like a certain amount I don't know what to do. So instead I just have it where they all age up. They don't have to be alive for them to count, there just has to be 100 children with the same last names being born.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @Tasia9696 I am not sure I understand your situation. I will try to explain though.

When your child achieves grade A in elementary school, you can age them up to a teen. Once the teen achieves an A in high school, you can age them up to young adult. Once they are young adult you can go to manage household by clicking the manage worlds option at the top of the screen, then clicking manage households top right. Click on your family, then click on the arrows that moves sims between households. Select your young adult that you are moving out. You can either put them in a new household by clicking the button at the top right of the screen, or you can add them into an existing household. (Personally, what I have done is if their father is still alive, I will move them in with their father.)

Also, they don't have to all have the same last name. I have changed the baby's last name to match their father's last name. It helps me to keep track of who came from which father. The 100 babies just have to come from the same matriarch lineage.

And you are right, they don't have to all be alive, and they all won't be by the time you reach 100, to count towards the 100. They only have to reach young adulthood.

I hope this helps.
  • Options
    Ashwath6531Ashwath6531 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I've been playing the 100 babies challenge and my matriach just gave birth to the first baby, can she break up with her current boyfriend since he's no use and already impregnated her?
  • Options
    HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    @Ashwath6531 Yes, she can. You don't really need to date with each guy to get pregnant, you can just go seducing and using them.
    Your Leader can only truly marry as an Elder, when her part of the job is done and the next "Choosen for Sacrifice Young Daughter"(That's how I will call them) is on the job of continuing this 100 babies challenge.

I have started this challenge to see if I can keep interested in the game, I am currently on #1 Female Baby called Auriel Nair.
    My Sim is Nevaeh Nair, a Human-Elf, and I'm going to try to do my own version called Hybrid Elfs 100 Babies Challenge. xd
    I kinda made a story in my mind to make it interesting for me.
    The Elfs are dying and disappearing from this world, and She's the only Female Type A Elf alive, the Types are recognized by their Ears Shapes, and a Type A is responsable for the Pure Blood, They used to be the ones carrying the pregnancies because of their healthy bloodline, etc, either forced or because they wanted, and that's exactly why the Elfs are lacking in number, the Type A birth started to Decay. There's more, but I will keep it simple.
    Knowing she's the last Type A Female Alive. Nevaeh decided to take the responsability, but she has been a disaster and negligent until now.

She's Family Oriented by nature, Creative and Insane.

I started it a bit different, I wanted a house that matched her, so I cheated the money to buy it, but since the house is not that cheap, even though there is only two bedrooms and a small poor space with one bed(My Punishment room), the Bills are around 5k, which makes everything insanely harder to pay back at the beginning skills, and it's pretty funny and fun for me, I think I'm a masochist.

The first time the Bills came I was shocked, I started cooking extra food in case, like stocking food or something, and off all the lights, so she lives without any light, only natural light till this day. The energy got cut by the time she was pregnant to make things better lol, I tried to paint alot, but I get distracted easily o:, and took care of her needs most of the time since she was very pregnant, and then She had the baby at the hospital, and not too long after she came back, the water got cut off.

It got to a point that she had 0% Hygiene, and was miserable! I finally paid it, and got the 5k Bills again, energy cut off again, baby crying, and getting awake very uncomfortable and smelly every 3-4 hours because of the baby, but now she paints better and I could pay it again, finally!

I am taking my time to play, and I am already having problems with one baby, can't wait for more 99! Heck yes!
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • Options
    lexiesimmer1998lexiesimmer1998 Posts: 10 New Member
    this is my first time doing the challenge and I'm on baby #15 is it cheating if you have the pregnancy scanner mod
  • Options
    this is my first time doing the challenge and I'm on baby #15 is it cheating if you have the pregnancy scanner mod

No, so long as you don't manipulate gender or multiples. If you are using it just to see what the gender is, no biggie.
  • Options
    @Fizzstix okay good whew I didn't know if it was against the rules or not.thanks for clarifying and yeah I don't manipulate the gender or anything.
  • Options
    1. Boy-Vince MOVED OUT
    2. Boy-Noah- moved out
    3. girl-Hanna- moved out
    4. girl-Alison-moved out (twin of Maddison)
    5. girl-Maddison- moved out (twin)
    6. girl-Cassidy-moved out
    7. Boy-Jared- moved out
    8. Boy-Sam-moved out
    9. Girl- Julia- moved out
    10. Girl- Victoria
    11. Boy- Owen (twin)
    12. Girl-Grace(twin to Owen)
    13. Boy- Luke
    14. Girl- Melissa
    15. Boy - Cooper
    16. boy - Cole
    baby #17 is a boy, I wish it was girl
  • Options
    AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Still plugging along. I've had 28 babies, and only one set of twins.
  • Options
    baby #17 is here I named him jensen baby #18 on the way annnnd its another boy. and no twins yet darn
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,049 Member
    I recently started my challenge! Check it out! Link is in my signature! :)
  • Options
    so I just wanted to know if this was okay or not but I kinda changed the rules for my advantage as far as grades for teens its so hard to get to an A so Now if any teens are so close to an A then I'm gonna age them up. I don't know if that's allowed but I hope its okay
  • Options
    so I just wanted to know if this was okay or not but I kinda changed the rules for my advantage as far as grades for teens its so hard to get to an A so Now if any teens are so close to an A then I'm gonna age them up. I don't know if that's allowed but I hope its okay

It's your game. You can do what you like. Just some advice to help get them to A. Get them focused when you have them do their homework. They get it done faster. Also, if an adult can help them that gets them through it faster as well. As for getting the skills up to the level needed. Social and Cooking seem to go pretty good. Start them off making salads so they don't cause any fires. Get them inspired before they cook. That boosts the cooking skill. If you want them to earn a little money while skilling, you could have them paint. Also get them inspired for painting. They skill faster and create better value paintings.

It is your game.. but I think to get the completion banner once you get 100, you should play the game by the rules written. That's just my opinion. I didn't make the rules though.
  • Options
    xoxoXDxoxoXD Posts: 215 Member
    My simmie in my profile picture had twins on her first try, no fertility trait or anything. Kinda weird, my 100 baby challenge momma has had 14 pregnancies and hasnt had twins yet!
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    cynicalbadgercynicalbadger Posts: 187 Member
    I'm playing by these rules. Only just started a couple of weeks back but enjoying the challenge so much! Just had baby 13 with my founder :)
    Delilah1.jpg
    Blog: Fionerd | YouTube
    Who's Your Daddy?: Complete 9th May 2013
  • Options
    pixelatedKarpixelatedKar Posts: 382 Member
    Got my house done and matriarch created, now to start playing! I will also be blogging it on Wordpress as well :smiley:
    Legacy Central - Reading Circle | The Blount Legacy | One Hundred Gnome's
    ORIGIN ID: pixelatedK
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    yay I found the thread, I have been thinking about starting this challenge all day at work!
    I am going to have a re-read of the rules, then create my Mama Sim, I will make a thread for my challenge.
    and Link here Later :)

^wave^ to all
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    xoxoXDxoxoXD Posts: 215 Member
    Got a new computer. I think I'm gonna restart, so here's my baby mama! :smile:
    wVJuZR7.png
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    pixelatedKarpixelatedKar Posts: 382 Member
    It took a couple days but my matriarch, Ryan Gnome, finally had luck and is pregnant with her first child.

Hopefully by the weekend I will have my blog up and running :smile:
    Legacy Central - Reading Circle | The Blount Legacy | One Hundred Gnome's
    ORIGIN ID: pixelatedK
  • Options
    Katie rossKatie ross Posts: 6 New Member
    My second matriarch Valerie had her first baby Dominic in so happy and ready for a new chapter with Valerie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top