Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Lanlyn Awesome ghost pics really really good I luff the ghosts,save them to your library then revive them.You can of course debug the already harvestable life fruit,you can use any sim already with level 10 cooking skill then can get death fish fast any time of day fishing in the wishing well even without bait.Then once you ambrosia save them to library.Wishing well any fish can be caught regarless of bait of sim level.First cast could catch a robot fish for example.Or a treasure chest which makes for good sreenshots.

Some people really like the Tragic Clown male premade.

And LOL :D at the ghost scaring a ghost.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Rukola_Schaaf Amazing pictures indeed! And yes, even though effectively I only once in every few generations use WA, it will always be my favourite. The one I will always keep going back to.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @CravenLestat Annabelle is ridiculously cute. I really love the outfit you gave her :heart:
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @Coco Good morning,and yes she is go get her :o I am going to the mall today and always end up buying something I do not need. :(

She has steam coming up in front of her from the hot tub kinda adds blur a bit thought it was so perfect this is my favorite pic of her.She has 2 tone eyeshadow white/lavender I matched to her lei I think is from ITF forget but is cute on her.

Screenshot-105_zpsf1e6f116.jpg

And the top she has on in my recent pic you like is this which I love.

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:68262

If you do not own it when I get home today will buy it for you. <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat It's night time for me :wink: Funny I googled her name and that was one of the pics that showed up. I might grab her, I have a mighty need for more cute girls in my game :smile:
  • Options
    @Coco Anyway let me know about the top for later and almost any female sim you google alot of the pics are mine.That of course is mine too.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I have the set, thank you though :smile:. Yes I've noticed that. Have fun at the mall :smiley:
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2016
    I have Pets expansion. So here come some pics of four-legged family members!

First up is Saturn with Elmer.

Screenshot-189_zpscdtb5ec3.jpg

I love Elmer's foxy look! Poor guy was scared when he first arrived home and he hissed when Saturn tried to pick him up. Now he has settled in and Saturn is his BFF.

Alwyn and Eliza don't want any more kids (yet), as Eliza is middle aged now and is a bit tired, looking after a lively toddler. However, they were worried Garret would feel lonely, without siblings his own age. The answer? Adopt a cat! A kitten would be a big responsibility, so they gave a hoe to Ratchet, a massive old tom who's been through the wars.

Screenshot-183_zpse9nehocs.jpg

Ratchet immediately took a shine to Salvador, the family jellyfish!

Ratchet sleeps wherever Ratchet wants to sleep.

Screenshot-193_zpsgkxxcnnc.jpg

Screenshot-184_zpsnjq598on.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Sorry I missed your post but nice pictures :smile:

@CravenLestat Nice Sim :smile:

@plushtrap_107 Good update :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2016
    @king_of_simcity7, I like how the secret staircase appears B)
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    @junceda yeah, of course, I already know it, but thank you! It was just a bit unclear on the picture.
  • Options
    @plushtrap_107 You have to stand on something and the game will lag for a second as the stairs appear. It is the same in pyramids and else where across the destinations :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    amyvityamyvity Posts: 87 Member
    Don't have many pictures but I have new supernatural family, the StarSky's!

These are the founders, Celeste and Thayne.
    original.jpg
    original.jpg
    They are witches, and all three children (soon to be four) are witches as well. The first born child, Rhys, is married and already a father. His wife and daughter are fairies.
    original.jpg
    Rhy's wife, Stella.
    original.jpg
    They have a daughter named Arya who is a toddler. She looks a lot like her grandmother. No pictures of her though, sorry! This is Luna, the second born child of Celeste and Thayne. She's a teen.
    original.jpg
    She's super pretty. Since mom and dad don't approve of fairies, Luna is the heir to the StarSky "throne". My story is that the magic council is unhappy with Rhys for marrying a different kind, as "purebreeding is the only way to preserve supernatural bloodlines". Because of this the family name must be redeemed by having Luna marry a warlock selected by the council. Unfortunately for Luna, her future husband is dead. That's right, she has to revive him. But that's the least of her concerns right now.
    original.jpg
    Here's a picture from when Rhys was a teen and Luna was a kid. They are very close friends even though they are a couple years apart. That's why Luna is keeping her mouth shut about Rhys and his family living in a secret room in the house...
    original.jpg
    The StarSky mansion. It's a prebuilt house in Moonlight Falls, I just redecorated the house.

That's what happened today!
    Visit me on the Sims 3 website!
  • Options
    lanlyn wrote: »
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    @lanlyn I definitetly must check out that roommate business for pets, it sounds perfect for me. The only reason I don't have them anymore is because I find it disturbing I have to control them. How exactly did you do it?
    @JoAnne65 I used NRaas MC (with the Cheats module). There are two ways.

1) From Map View, click on a household icon and choose NRaas-Master Controller-Sim-Intermediate-Add Roommate. A list of those household members will show up, including pets. Choose which one you want for a roommate.

2) Click directly on a sim/pet. Choose NRaas-Master Controller-Intermediate-Add Roommate.

I tried to see if there were any options to add a pet for a roommate without the mod, but couldn't find anything. There might be a way; I'm not really sure. :/
    Thanks! I have the mod so that's perfect :)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @amethnw Maybe you mentioned it, but what world is that? It looks amazing.
    @junceda Where did you find those two story windows and curtains :o I love the way you build by the way.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @amyvity Nice Sims and good house :smile:

I myself like the Sim named Stella the most :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    amyvityamyvity Posts: 87 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks! I love Stella too. She has a mother, Rosemary, who is just as pretty as her.
    Visit me on the Sims 3 website!
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    166 posts were unread when I got here. But I made it through! I clicked like, awesome, etc. throughout.

I haven't played much because of work and I sat down and started to play Neverwinter Nights on the Xbox again. I get so hooked. Wonder what I'll come back to after the weekend! Hope everyone has a safe and fun long weekend (in the US) and to all our international friends, have a great weekend as well. :)
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @MamaSimTee Which Neverwinter Nights are you talking about? XD

@lanlyn Can I add a roommate that is already a resident of my house. I'm trying to do that with a cat but maybe I did something wrong.

@all I've been checking all the posts as well as I can. This week was such a mess. I believe I'm starting to get stressed out. We'll see.

--- x --- x ---

I spent the little free time this week preparing Hidden Springs for a go. I created a neat science lab that I'm thinking of transforming into a Bot Emporium. I want to create a salon for Hidden Springs, but my level of creativity is short.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,030 Member
    @thuggishsplicer From my experience trying to change active sims into roommates, I think you need to split them off first. I'd try moving the cat to another household temporarily, then add it back as a roommate. Save first!

@JoAnne65 One other thing about making pets into roommates: if you ever plan to add a roommate sim along with their pet, don't leave the pet alone in a household during the process. The game may take it away since pets can't live by themselves. Add the pet as a roommate first, then do its owner. Does that make sense?
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thanks, yes, I understand. I don't want to do that though, just the pet(s) ;) The way I imagine it, it will work like in Sims 2 when your sims have a pet and I prefer that. I want to take care of them but not control them.
    (oof, I'd so much like to try this right away but I'll have to wait till my computer is fixed and then till my sim returns home from college :D, patience patience)

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,030 Member
    edited September 2016
    @JoAnne65 Well, as soon as you can try it out, let me know if it works for you! I hope so. :)

...I know what you mean about patience in a game. I have about three different story lines going on in my Rinn Fada household, but one couple is on honeymoon. I need to get them back home so I can continue the story I have in mind! :D

EDIT: BTW, I noticed you can use NRaas to add a Wild Horse or Stray as a roommate to your household too.
  • Options
    @lanlyn Yes, I will post it here when I've succeeded :) Haha, yes, I can imagine. I've always had one story line really, one sim to focus on, but I am in fact planning to change that a bit. Even try out playing rotational perhaps between a few sims.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @lanlyn: great pictures

@CravenLestat: great pictures and videos and patterns

@JoAnne65: great pictures

@plushtrap_107 : great pictures

@king_of_simcity7: great pictures

@TadOlson: great pictures

@emorrill: great pictures

@all: thanks for letting me read and comment on your stories. :)
    :) Smile!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top