Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don Lothario

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    Oh, he's such a great sim! I love the sims that look a bit quirky. Like the idea of a karaoke barn too! Thanks for showing the pictures. <3
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Don has been entertaining. I let him get to the top of the medical career. He is sleeping around with Nina Caliente, Florence Delarosa and a co-worker. He stop sleeping with Kaylynn when she got pregnant with Daniel Pleasant's child. He has a son with Nina and a daughter with Florence.

While on vacation in the islands with Nina, he got the crazy idea of proposing. They are engaged and neither are really happy about it. Nina is sleeping with one of her co-workers too..LOL
  • Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member

I'm currently playing with Don.

player2_zpskqws2jtt.jpg

player_zpscv81iv5x.jpg

I don't know if I should try letting him marry Cassandra Goth though.
  • Options
    I find my different scenarios with Don interesting..lol.

He is an elder now and finally eloped with Nina. They are living together but he is still sleeping with Florence Delarosa as well. His daughter (by Florence) and son (by Nina) are both in college now. I can't wait to see their story develop.
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @Bluefairy286
    In my game, Don is married to Cassandra and they have a little boy, Romeo. I am keeping them together because this is the first time ever both have two bolts of attraction for each other! :)
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Bluefairy286
    In my game, Don is married to Cassandra and they have a little boy, Romeo. I am keeping them together because this is the first time ever both have two bolts of attraction for each other! :)
    I always used to make Don marry Cassandra in Sims 2, and break it off with all of the other girls. (I'm not very exciting am I?)
    However in Sims 4 he's married to my own Sim, Frederique. She's jealous so they butt heads a lot.
  • Options
    I debated on keeping Cassandra with Don but I always feel like Darren would treat her better. She already loss her mother and Dina had her claws in Mortimer. When Dina moved in, I thought Alexander would be the one fighting with Dina but they got along. Cassandra and Dina fought every day..lol I figured she should have a good life with Darren. Don would never stay faithful...lol
  • Options
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I debated on keeping Cassandra with Don but I always feel like Darren would treat her better. She already loss her mother and Dina had her claws in Mortimer. When Dina moved in, I thought Alexander would be the one fighting with Dina but they got along. Cassandra and Dina fought every day..lol I figured she should have a good life with Darren. Don would never stay faithful...lol
    Most of the time in my game, Cassandra catches Don cheating with either Dina, Nina or Kaylynn (or all of them!) and breaks up with him. I think either Cassandra has a want to talk to Darren or Darren phones her (?), but within a day or two, Cassandra falls in love with Darren and they live happily ever after. <3

I have always found Dina to get on with most Sims - Alexander seems to like Don and Nina too. ;)
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited December 2016

I was tempted to have Cassandra with Darren, but Don and Cassandra were always such an interesting couple, she's not like any of the other girls he's typically interested in, I suppose that's somewhat unfair to Cassandra.
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on
  • Options

I was tempted to have Cassandra with Darren, but Don and Cassandra were always such an interesting couple, she's not like any of the other girls he's typically interested in, I suppose that's somewhat unfair to Cassandra. About his unfaithfulness, in Sims 4 I didn't want him getting tense and feeling unaccomplished in life by getting married to Frederique, so before he made anything official with her I had him complete his serial romantic aspiration so he could actually concentrate on being committed.

Now that I think about it Don and Cassandra probably makes more sense. I mean she didn't have mom around for guidance and Mortimer seems like he is lost without Bella and is falling for anyone. Cassandra probably would want to be with someone like Don...lol. As for Don, I do think he would love her in the end because she is different.

Hey that is the beauty of playing Sims2. You can play these stories out differently each time :)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    It fit to me, I could imagine him flirting with his patients and being able to see naked women. :D
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I always had Don join the slacker career.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    I always had Don join the slacker career.
    It depends on his Lifetime Want so sometimes Don is a Slacker but since I discovered his favourite hobby is either fitness or sport, I prefer if it is the Athletic Career Track where he can befriend Daniel Pleasant and have the fun of trying to keep Kaylynn from being discovered as their communal love interest. :)
  • Options
    TheSimsFan96TheSimsFan96 Posts: 102 Member
    Don has always been one of my favorite characters in The Sims series! I personally didn't think his career matched too well with his aspiration, I'd usually always have him switch careers to either Slacker or Culinary (depending on his lifetime want of course), or just have him keep it. It's fun to see how many sim lovers he can rack up, I once had him up to 30 lovers! When I'm done playing his household when I play all households in Pleasantview, I'll always get him married with Cassandra and move in with the Goths whenever I play the game. (Of course he'll keep up his reputation with the ladies, it's Don Lothario, come on!) I'll usually move Nina into his old condo then when the Caliente household scenario calls for her to move out. :) Had lots of memories over the years playing the Lothario household!