Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i have a Question

if the next expansion is Life in the City does that mean the supernatural is Vampires? ok this is way i say that is in TS2 nightlife came vampires and in TS3 Latenight came Vampires sooooo does that mean in this new Expansion is coming Vampires also?

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    This is the question that only time can answer.
    The Sims 2 Nightlife and The Sims 3 Late Night were both about nightlife. The Life in the City title isn't promising about vampires, but anything can happen.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    if the next expansion is Life in the City does that mean the supernatural is Vampires? ok this is way i say that is in TS2 nightlife came vampires and in TS3 Latenight came Vampires sooooo does that mean in this new Expansion is coming Vampires also?

We were told when Get Together was coming out and people were expecting vampires in it that they don't consider the inclusion of a life state in an EP to be a tradition. I wouldn't count on vampires being included till we actually see it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    A If it's a city life, a Life State could potentially be coming, but it may not be a Vampire, whose to even say its a supernatural.

It could be any of them.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited August 2016
    as long it is not like the nessie supernatural....i want something you can become, witch, vampire.....ect
  • Options
    Willemijn23Willemijn23 Posts: 54 Member
    Could be since the expansions we now have are all al little different from previous installments
    Tumblr username; Renorasims.
  • Options
    Shelby1234Shelby1234 Posts: 52 Member
    I realize a lot of Simmers enjoy the whole Vampire/Supernatural stuff but IMO, I hope EA doesn't go there, at least not this early when we are lacking SO many other cool features. Such as University or Seasons, etc
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    II wonder when they will be able to start talking about it?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    II wonder when they will be able to start talking about it?

I wonder if they'll be able to get clearance to start earlier, now that there's been a leak only halfway through a quarter :/ Must be frustrating to have all these speculations going around that can't possibly all be right.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2016
    Shelby1234 wrote: »
    I realize a lot of Simmers enjoy the whole Vampire/Supernatural stuff but IMO, I hope EA doesn't go there, at least not this early when we are lacking SO many other cool features. Such as University or Seasons, etc

On the contrary I think it's time, they ought to begin defining Supernaturals.

I agree I would prefer Seasons, and a few features like Favorites, and Fears... maybe pets, before Supernatural, because those packs and features all plug into Supernatural.

Seasons, We need Moon phases, and weather to influence werewolves, and weather spells accordingly.

Favorites, have an affect on emotion, emotions have effect on magic success rates/strength of spell, shiftings.

Fear system, bringing perspective on things. Because I remember in the sims 3 it didn't matter, if you were a Fan/Skeptic of the Supernatural, Sims were scared of magic or being turned. Like if you casted the good luck charm on a sim, they still cowered in fear, which shouldn't have been the case. So if you fear something then you should cower, but you can also befriend a supernatural and see they're not all that scary then they should be a fan. and it should be gameplay that causes for your sim to fear something.

Pets I think they need to define what a wolf looks like also to define a Werewolf. so werewolves can turn into a full wolf.
    Unless once they define werewolves, they'll just go design wolves, and dogs from werewolf.

But I would really like to See a supernatural now... being a Human is so boring, my sim hates being weak. He/I... we want our magic back 10 fold
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I want supernaturals.
    I want them done better than ever.
    I want each one in it's own pack.
    I want an on/off switch per save.
    I want to create supes, not my sims turned against my will.
    I want vampires.
    I want witches.
    I want werewolves.
    I want fairies.
    I want CAS ghosts.
    I want clothes fitting each occult.
    I want objects fitting each occult.
    I want to create any occult any way I want (no sparkles).
    I want a biscuit, so I'm done for now.