Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Tadolson Me too,so far today chocolate wise have eaten 2 reeses cups,alot of thin mints cookies.A bowl of Reeses Cup ice cream and just before I typed this had a Snickers Ice cream bar.No shortage of yummy things in this house.

But did have a huge healthy salad with dinner which happened to be super unhealthy spicy fried chicked with fried onion rings :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    @wickedjr89
    wickedjr89 wrote: »
    @Rukola_Schaaf Thanks ^_^ TS3 has a ton of options and things I haven't done yet! Stuff I have yet to explore. I feel like i'm just beginning with TS3 (and TS2). Honestly at this point, TS3 and TS2 have my heart and I feel they forever will. Despite TS3's problems.
    I keep trying to get into TS4 but i keep losing interest...but i'm far from out of things to do with TS3 and TS2 so <3
    i am now completely back to TS3, TS4 seems meantime to me strange, unfamiliar
    while TS3 is still terrain to explore

& i prefer just to stay away from TS2
    to play TS3 & TS2 at the same time it's quite impossible
    it's a pity, but i don't want to play TS2 in a shallow way, which would be the only manageable way while playing TS3 at the same time :smile:

i miss few things from TS4 though, i liked building there in general, the assortment & options in CAS are better
    & the clubs was a beginning of a good idea, unfortunately not fleshed out enough
    but i think that's all, TS4 doesn't have more interesting things to offer while TS3 is after so many years still just an untamed beast :grimace:
    & CASt ... it just comes so natural :smile:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited August 2016
    @thuggishsplicer Nice looking Sims :smile:

@CravenLestat Nice Hershey's TShirt :smile:

@TadOlson Great update :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @cwaddell Beautiful mansion :smile: looks very American and like the architecture of Disneyland :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @cwaddell Your manor looks great! I've just bought it for my game and can't wait to use it.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2016
    Lots of awesome new pics, guys :) That is one posh looking mansion there!

@CravenLestat, Reece's cups are wonderful! I had a white chocolate one at MCM comic con a few years back and I've never been able to find one since.

@TadOlson, I checked my settings and my Sims's lives are set to long. Cyrus is about 255 days old now and I'm so worried he's going to pass away soon. I'm such a sap, lol!

The Sims have been aging properly for a while now, so fingers crossed it was just a one off glitch.

Violetta has just become a teenager. Saturn had better get out his shotgun ready because she is so beautiful!

Screenshot-87_zpsyf52urjb.jpg

Here she is in her mermaid costume, at Alwyn and Eliza's party.

Screenshot-91_zpsylk8mgww.jpg

Violetta and Morty were playing tag outside the apartment but then the sun became too much for them so...up went the brollies!

The party was "Awesome, verging on epic". Well...you know what that means...

Bertie turns up as a hot dog. Shock, horror! His sister in law copies his outfit! While Eliza is a magician.

Screenshot-89_zpsw9scgj3w.jpg

Oh my gosh! Eliza knows real magic and makes Alwyn's body disappear! While her sister, Lucy, also copies Bertie's outfit. Bertie's wife, Pamela reads at the table, cheerfully oblivious to the vast numbers of hot dogs in the vicinity.

Screenshot-90_zpskkvx6slx.jpg

• Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited August 2016
    @emorrill I look forward to seeing your pictures of ponyville! Also, I realized you're the founder of this thread, so TYVM for making it. ^_^ <3
    @TadOlson Sounds like a cool mod! I need to google it. It's a drag trying to find the books, items etc for skill building. -_-'
    @Rukola_Schaaf I agree. I enjoy CAS and BM better in TS4. But everything else to me in that game is Garbage (yes, with a capital G)..too many limitations. Oh, I like the easy listening music station too. That's it though. xD. I'm trying to stay out of TS4 section. I get too upset and snarky in my posts criticizing the game. Trying to be a good girl and not get banned. #^_^#
    @cwaddell WOW. Did you build that? NICE! It's so elegant. I love Victorian theme houses. Reminds me of the house from Disney's, "The Lady and the Tramp". You know, the house Lady lived in. ^_^
    @plushtrap_107 Violetta is a beauty! I love her eyes and hair color. The mermaid costume fits her well. I didn't know we have hot dog costumes?! :OOO
    ~
    So here's last time:
    So today in my game Nao and Loki just arrived in China. Nao loves the room. Loki is feeling like a real winner with this gift.
    dcwunr.jpg
    They decided to wear the local attire so they wouldn't stand out so much. They're really loving their view from the balcony of their room.
    2dv2060.jpg
    Once they got there they decided to check out the shops. Loki feels a bit uncomfortable the locals are staring at him. Apparently they don't see many blonde sims in Shang La.
    2623bdu.jpg
    Nao decided to try a fortune cookie. She's loving her written fortune. Loki is pretty bummed about his fortune cookie. He's feeling sightly nauseated from his.
    fnep3p.jpg
    The two decide to try some of the local cuisine. Loki is reading up on how egg rolls are made, while a friendly local teaches Nao how to use chopsticks and mention some of the sights they need to see.
    p2fyv.jpg
    The next morning Nao and Loki check out the Terracotta army monuments. They both become inspired by the site.
    123tyxt.jpg
    They then decide to hike up the dragon's cavern. (Wish I can run up a hill like that--..xD)
    oszlea.jpg
    When Nao and Loki came down they meant a friendly farmer local. He told them that the two they were welcomed to camp out in his orchard if they didn't feel like walking back to the hotel. Nao and Loki happily took the offer.
    2afenh5.jpg
    The friendly farmer helped them put up a tent and told them they were more than welcome to try some of the cherries and palomino fruit. Nao and Loki decide to view the stars together that night before heading off to bed. They're very thankful for the friendly farmer.
    2isfcc1.jpg
    The following morning Nao and Loki check out the martial academy. Nao meets a elder Kung Fu master Mrs. Wei. They quickly become friends. Mrs. Wei teaches Nao some Kung Fu.
    mhf29k.jpg
    Loki decides to just dive in without any help.
    1zy8t3n.jpg
    An hour or so later he gives up and ask Mr. Wei of the academy for help. By the end of their training they learn quite a bit.
    30bmcub.jpg
    After the academy, Nao and Loki head to the scholar's garden to find their zen. (The garden there is so beautiful!)
    fxv20z.jpg
    Nao and Loki became friends with Mr and Mrs Wei and were invited to their place for lunch. Upon arrival Nao decides to cook for Mr and Mrs Wei due to their kindness at the academy, she makes firecracker shrimp.
    14mqbzl.jpg
    At the end of the lunch they all seem to enjoy it..sorta..it was a bit too spicy for Mrs Wei.xD
    2iu74eb.jpg
    Nao and Loki thank the Weis' for their kindness and head off to the local river to explore.
    10s7mfm.jpg
    The two decide to go for a quick swim. They're really loving the sights.
    xfwab.jpg
    The swim works up an appetite. The two head to the market. Nao finds a gnome. (I never seen the Shang La Gnome before :^DD)
    34e45d2.jpg
    Nao and Loki notice there's a festival going on near the market at the emperor's plaza. The two are changed into formal robes by the locals and join in the fun.
    2z7lvtz.jpg
    At the end of the evening before leaving, the two enjoy the local fireworks show. What a happy day in my game. : )
    2nqte0j.jpg
    ~
    So today in my game, Nao and Loki return home to Aurora Skies. Despite the fact it's spring, the snow has been relentless. (Kinda like here in WA, winter starts in October and ends in like..May >__> )
    z270j.jpg
    Since Nao and Loki got back they've been working like crazy. Loki just bought some shares at the local business building.
    2mo34hj.jpg
    Nao has been writing articles like crazy for work.
    25fissz.jpg
    Loki recently got another promotion as VP. (He's climbing the career ladder super fast in the business track. :/)
    148zq0j.jpg
    Kiko came over to check on the couple. Nao told her mom about their trip. She gifted her mom some cherries too.
    2m3pg1h.jpg
    Around 3 am the next morning, Nao woke up feeling terrible.
    9zpqhl.jpg
    Loki woke up to see if Nao was okay. Nao found out she was pregnant! She told Loki the news.
    2qtilfl.jpg
    They were both excited for the news. Especially Loki. (He's had "have first child", "have a baby with Nao", "have a boy baby" wishes for the longest time now xD)
    2je4w94.jpg
    A little later that morning, Loki took Nao to the hospital to get checked out.
    2e3u9at.jpg
    After the ultrasound at the hospital (HO Mod) Nao finds out she's having a girl!
    241romh.jpg
    Nao headed over to her mom's place to share the news. Kiko was super excited to become a grandmother.
    2db3zbm.jpg
    Nao told Strawberry the news too. Strawberry was indifferent, but then again, Nao told Strawberry the news while giving her a well needed bath.
    6xuluu.jpg
    Meanwhile, Loki has been working hard doing simolean rewarded opportunities and holding a ton of meetings at the office to grow their savings. He wants to get a bigger place for his growing family.
    jgi7mc.jpg
    Nao has been losing energy fairly fast since her pregnancy. She ends up taking quite a few naps throughout the day to maintain her routine.
    dyqivn.jpg
    Nao and Loki finally save up enough to get a new place. They find a significantly larger home a couple blocks down the road. Everyone is delighted! ^_^
    2hnwfhy.jpg
    The couple starts decorating the baby's room right away. Loki is really excited. He rolls 'have a girl baby' along with his other wishes. (He has the family orientated trait)
    246wdvt.jpg
    The weather starts to warm up, so Nao decides to walk to the local library. She bumps into her best friend Linn. (Who also recently got pregnant) The two bump into another sim who's pregnant (TY Nraas SP : D ) The three of them have a pregnancy group meeting to exchange advice to one another.
    wtf0z.jpg
    Nao has been feeling depressed that she can't fit into her normal clothes as her tummy continues to grow. Loki wants to make Nao feel special. So Loki takes Nao out to dinner one evening at a nice bistro.
    2nk2tyw.jpg
    After dinner, Nao starts to feel uncomfortable. She realizes she's going into labor. Loki, although exhausted tries to contain his panic.
    hsoymw.jpg
    He rushes Nao to the hospital. (A random sim decides to jump in the car too..xD..then disappears..super weird. ROFL)
    fne7gn.jpg
    The baby girl is born. The couple name her Skye. What a great day in my game. : )
    15x6exz.jpg

• Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @meeoun Thank you! I know right?
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @meeoun Nao is a really cute sim :love: and I just noticed looking at your update the second time around the picture of her hanging on the wall kissing him in Pirate skeleton face paint :p Adorable.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @cwaddell :o Very nice it looks awesome.Really like the glass roof sun porch on your right side picture.I want to sit there all day in a hammock and be lazy and drink sweet tea.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @meeoun Nao is a really cute sim :love: and I just noticed looking at your update the second time around the picture of her hanging on the wall kissing him in Pirate skeleton face paint :p Adorable.

TY Craven ^_^
  • Options
    Vampirefizz19Vampirefizz19 Posts: 38 Member
    Hello, everyone trying to read most of this but with 743 pages I'm gonna be a while lol. Well, today I'm hoping to max my teenager's guitar skill with grimm reapers guitar. Hope the mum will give birth and dad just workout to try to get fit. Our alien son will most properly do his own thing as he doesn't do most the commands I ask (not sure how free will works but he's testing it XD ) :smile: happy simming everyone
  • Options
    Hello, everyone trying to read most of this but with 743 pages I'm gonna be a while lol. Well, today I'm hoping to max my teenager's guitar skill with grimm reapers guitar. Hope the mum will give birth and dad just workout to try to get fit. Our alien son will most properly do his own thing as he doesn't do most the commands I ask (not sure how free will works but he's testing it XD ) :smile: happy simming everyone

You mean the new reaper guitar in Sims 4???

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @meeoun Great update again :smiley: Love the look of the world in the snow :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Cassie ages up to toddler in about 2 weeks. Bill is hoping to get his next steady gig at the karaoke venue soon
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you very much! ^_^
    @msbeckycat Best of luck to Bill!
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you very much! ^_^
    @msbeckycat Best of luck to Bill!

Thanks
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Too many posts to comment on, but had to say... @CravenLestat - loved the video :) And I have to get that Manor!!

Awesomes for everyone!!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Whew... all caught up again!

@meeoun, I really like your updates about Nao and Loki (and now baby Skye)! They look like such a happy family. :)

@CravenLestat, can't wait to get that Hershey's shirt for my Sim girls! It's perfect and since I'm from PA and all, some of my Sims ought to have that kind of shirt. :)

@everyone, love reading all of your updates!

Haven't played in a few days, just no time I guess. I think the next time I fire up my game, I may play one of my other saves besides Naomi. I need to check in on my triplets/twins. Hope to get a chance on Sunday. Have to work on Saturday... blah...
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I'm not myself right now, physically, and I know i've been looking at this thread but please excuse the lack of comments, I did give some awesomes :) I played yesterday but got to get the pictures in order and such, which may take awhile with how i'm feeling. Great updates everyone! :)
  • Options
    @HSmith2016 What is your favorite color?? I might make you something special :*

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @CravenLestat, my favorite color is red. But not just any red. A really dark red, like blood red. I also like royal purple or kelly green. LOL... guess I like the dark colors the best.

Hope you're feeling better soon, @wickedjr89.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Ok @HSmith2016 I am working on it now.Know exactly what your sim needs I see a vision. :o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    Hey guys, sorry I've been a little busy with team bonding, but I'm going to populate the town I have with Barbie and Ken. I already made Harley, Joker, and their children. They are super cute. I'll show pictures. :)
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top