Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Really @HSmith2016 only 2 to go? Wow, you're so close! B)
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Try and fully clean your internet cache and try and change your location on the website as well as trying it at different times.

Thank you so much! I've tried different times and changing my location, but I have never heard about cleaning my internet cache - so I'm definitely going to try that :)
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ, try deleting/cleaning your cookies, too. Also, make sure you don't have an ad blocker, because I know that will prevent you from seeing ads.
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited August 2016
    First of all, thanks very much @MariTomKaulitZ for the "The Shaggy Look for Boys" hair, I think it's so cute! And you are more than welcome, and yeah I forgot to add try and clean your cookies. For the record I'm mainly using Opera as my browser and at the moment I seem to be quite lucky after a drought lol I'm getting a good 300-700 simpoints in a day. I will finally be able to gift some of you again!

It has taken a bit, but my Top 5 are updated now. :smiley:

EDIT: @LynzSimmer I just tried to gift you as well, but when I click on your wish list link it says "Page not Found". Have you got it locked down to friends only?
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    @HSmith2016 and @Jahnna I'll make sure to do that! Thanks so much, you two <3
    And you're welcome @Jahnna!
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you to @bcsmas for my two gifts, and to @Jahnna for my one gift! I am very grateful.

And congrats to @HSmith2016, hopefully I can help you on your journey if I get some ads!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    My Top 5 is updated! The items are from sets that are on sale this week, and hopefully I will be able to buy them myself, but if not, they are on there!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Also, I have a job interview tomorrow for a job on my campus, and if you could all cross your fingers and send good vibes, I would so appreciate it!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited August 2016
    @jahnna thank you for taking that picture it does help I now know I don't have to check the DD until after the Aug 22 I do hope someone else sees it so it can help them to!

Here I shall post the link again so others get a second chance at seeing it !
    The DD list up until the 22 of August
    http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160817/n98fxgwe.png
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    @Teanias That's great. Thanks for posting again! :D I've only got 30 mins to go for the Everyday Teens Collection, yay! Should get it really cheap on the DD.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Thank you very much @bcsmas and @Jahnna. I really appreciate the gifts. I'm sorry I haven't been on recently, I've been lurking on my phone but it is really hard to reply to the forums on my phone. Real life has been coming down on me pretty hard these last couple of days from problems with my daughter's medicine (finally dealt with so yay) to having some storm damage repaired on my house *sigh*. The gifts made me smile and really brightened my very trying last two days. Thank you ever so much. They also help get me closer to completing my sets but I've yet a ways to go. And speaking of completing things congrats to @HSmith2016! You're almost there, so exciting!

I've updated my wishlist.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thinking good thoughts for you on your job interview, @Loveandhate!
  • Options
    sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Good luck @Loveandhate

And thank you @Jahnna for the super cute sweater. Also, every time I see your name I think of a video game.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Hello everyone :) Thought I would sneak in for a bit.

For all those who thanked me the other day, you are very welcome! I love helping out when I can!

The ads have been good for me. I find myself farming when I am talking to my Brother on the phone (great time to farm, dont require any concentration) LOL

*hugs to all*
  • Options
    @Jahnna When I am going to gift, I always go to the first page on this thread. Scroll down (alphabetical order) by their username here, it will tell you what their Sims3 store name is, if it is different.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    @charlotteprice you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much! <3<3<3 My husband calls me on his breaks at work and I farm the ads while I talk to him, too. ^_^

And @Loveandhate happy thoughts and good luck wishes for your interview!

I've updated my wishlist.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
  • Options
    You are welcome @Tamaek and @Asfastr Enjoy your gifts!

*hugs*
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited August 2016
    Don't read if eating - I'm being such a girl right now as currently dealing with maggots (due to unused chicken having to be thrown out) and recycling truck doesn't come until tuesday D::s it's making my skin crawl and itch. I've eventually cleaned it all out, but really hoping they don't come back or out of the second bags i put the first ones in D: disgusting X:

But I want to thank @bcsmas , @Jahnna & @charlotteprice for my wonderful gifts they've helped me bring the sp down with different sets that little bit more :D

Top 5 updated ^_^
    Post edited by Kylieb191 on
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Thanks @Jahnna and @charlotteprice for your gifts!
    I updatet my top 5 again :D
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @Jahnna for the Happily Ever After- Woodsman's Jacket, and @charlotteprice for the rest of my top5! :)

I've updated my Top5.
  • Options
    jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    Back to trying to get my game to work again... I know I haven't been on in months but I miss everyone. Hopefully I can get it working by tomorrow! I will try to update my top five as well!
  • Options
    sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    @jg2342ar welcome back!

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Thank you @Astreia! I currently don't have access to my PC only my phone so updating my top 5 is really hard. They are still repairing the storm damage on my house and it is as bad as we feared so it will be a few days. But I wanted to make sure that I thanked you. <3 Also the ads don't come in very often on my phone so I won't be able to gift much either. :s It is so frustrating but hopefully it will all be over soon and my life can get back to normal. I feel guilty not being able to help much. :'(
    Post edited by Tamaek on