Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 World Adventures really has some great worlds and features! I love that EP. They got so creative with it
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Gernadia Thanks :smile:

@Ariel0105 Nice pictures :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @SimsxZelda_fan I agree it is hard to think that was just an EP when it feels like a game in it's own right :smiley:

Pretty generous for the first EP as well.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7
    Thank you!! :)
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    edited August 2016
    @meeoun awe thanks! Brio confuses me all the time he does most of his art I his swimwear and when I have him deal with Julia he usually changes into a suit...he takes fatherhood seriously...lol great update I love Nao and Loki, I hope their food helps Strawberry and I'm looking forward to their trip.

@Karritz all your updates were awesome (so many updates) and good luck. [and just like yesterday it ate my comment to you...guess my comments were too sweet?] you had so many updates and they were all great.

Speaking of sweet @coco lovely pics and your vacation clothes all look wonderful.
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer great update and pics

@SimsxZelda_fan the hijab looks very nice, I'm glad you didn't get any buggy problems.

@msbeckycat looking forward to the update

@wickedjr89 summer is a cutie, hope Regina warms up to her...but I would be a bit shocked too...lol. Their rooms are lovely. Gigabyte stars in "the phantom stench " oooOOOooo
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @ilikethesims30 Maybe try curly hair? Or wavy? She's fairly close, though. You're not going to get exact unless you get one of those creepy face mask/makeup things.

@CravenLestat Are you going to make a Pikachu cat?

@thuggishsplicer I haven't had anything like that happen with Traveler. I know it prompts a save before it sends you where you want to go. Then again, I also have ErrorTrap and Overwatch (among others).

@OxanaPihlajamaa *evil cackle* *clears throat* I mean, um, terribly sorry about that. Better luck next time?

@Gernadia I cheated a little bit. When one visited my property, I put testingcheats on, then shift + left-clicked on him and chose "Add to Active Family". After that, it was just a matter of getting the relationship to the point where they could get engaged.

@everyone Great updates!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not much happened. I have too many tables salvaged from the junkyard. I do like the idea of mismatched dining chairs, though. My Sim is also a big enough celebrity that she's starting to get swag gifts.

I think I'm going to try starting another save to test out the pattern theory. If it's from the clothes that I use most often, then I'll just have to slowly bring them back in and go into CAS to check it. Which means I'll be stuck playing the new save until it's resolved. Oh, well.

Happy Simming, all!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @TadOlson Thanks! To be fair that's probably what I get for doing it at work...like I'm doing now but more carefully. Lol. Good update they made a good chunk of money on those paintings!

@Rukola_Schaaf this thread gives me so many ideas and I get excited and then I go wait I can't really handle all of this in one game... Then I have to decide what things I have to do. Lol

@OxanaPihlajamaa oh no! I have wanted to do an asylum challenge for a while but just haven't gotten around to it anxious to see what happens in your game.

@plushtrap_107 "Where were you at the time of the burglary?" *gurgle drool hiccup giggle* "Ha, likely story, you're going down...for a nap"
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 thank you! I might give in and cheat. I'm not sure. Hope you get those issues resolved, it can be a real headache.
  • Options
    Last night at the Hatch House
    msg6_1_zpsilkgffwr.jpg
    The brothers have divided up the care of Julia; with Brio teaching her to walk, Booker teaching her to talk, and Bard being the extra lucky uncle in charge of potty training.
    msg6_2_zpsekez7lfx.jpg
    Booker maaayyy be slacking a bit on the teaching Julia to talk since he is preoccupied finding time to meet Ann on the sly…but that doesn’t mean he isn’t happy and excited to be there for his little niece. He and Ann had fun but she got very cold.
    msg6_3_zpsbcjs8ybd.jpg
    Bard has been receiving lots of date requests but each date seems to go worse than the last. The first didn’t even show up after asking him out. Then another asked him out, showed up to the date and her chitchat made him bored, there were no sparks, or should I say hearts. Then yet another girl asked him on a date and they chatted a bit before he took her out to eat…and she ditched him. Luckily Bard never even seems bothered by it.
    msg6_4_zpsxmuhu5cf.jpg
    Brio decided to do a portrait of Julia while she’s still a toddler. (Does anyone know the trick to getting a good angle and distance when working with “do portrait” because it was a nightmare just trying to get her in the frame). But Brio, being a proud papa, thought it was worth all the headache.
    msg6_5_zpsznn6unm0.jpg
    Since Ann got so cold on their last sneak out; Booker bought her a coat (aka I gave her a makeover, I didn’t change much about her clothes just got her into something warmer and changed a few really random things that the game randomized on her). She was pretty touched by this and decided to take him to her favorite place, the library, which is now Booker’s favorite place too.
    msg6_6_zps641sshwn.jpg
    Because he worked up the nerve to kiss her and ask her to go steady; and she agreed.
    msg6_7_zpsbnb0y8w8.jpg
    And now that they are a real couple, Booker insists on taking Ann on a real date in the spring.
  • Options
    @Gernadia Great update :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Jem is a cutie! I'm happy his birthday went well. ^_^ I hope Kyle goes through with his proposal to Hank. They're adorable together.
    @wickedjr89 Your picture of Gigabyte and Summer are cute! Omg, I need ITF EP in my life. ^O^ It looks so cool!
    @plushtrap_107 Congrats to Morty and his new sister! I love how you named your sims after planets. Saturn and Jupiter are adorable names! You inspired me to that next time if I have twins. ^_^
    @king_of_simcity7 I love your pictures of China! You took better shots than I did. xD You captured it well. I love the China world. It's so beautiful.
    @coco Emiko and Hori are a cute couple! No wonder their children are so cute! You dress them well. ^o^ I need your fashion sense. : ^/
    @OxanaPihlajamaa I hope everyone was okay? xD Good luck with the rest of your challenge! I never tried the Asylum one before ?_?
    @Ariel0105 Your first two pictures had me cracking up! xD Gotta love when your game glitches like that. I had a guy carry a plate around in my town. I should've snapped a picture of it. rofl.
    @TadOlson It looks like Eli and Ami had a productive day of skill building! I love the blue color scheme you have going on in your home. Pretty cool.
    @Rukola_Schaaf I agree with you on the Aliens. They are a bit of nuisance. The music that chims when they visit your home gives me the creeps. I wish there was a way to disable them.
    @AMK227 Congrats to Peter and Polly on their first born. How exciting! I bet the baby is going to grow up looking cute. The parents are adorable. I love Peter's hat. ^_^
    @Gernadia Julia is such a cutie. I'm happy for Brooker and Ann. They're a cute together. ^_^
    ~
    In case you missed last time:
    So today in my game, winter has arrived in Aurora Skies. Nao and Loki are loving the snow. Kudos to them for making a snowman without gloves.
    2qia5iq.jpg
    Strawberry has finally become an elder dog. : / (I'm gonna be a sad panda when she bites the dust--)
    8zi4b5.jpg
    (I've been making them make gourmet pet food for Strawberry. I read somewhere that it has a chance to set your pet's age back a day. I want to prolong Strawberry's life as long as possible without adjusting dog ages in options.)
    zmd3et.jpg
    2vccif4.jpg
    Nao and Loki workout together. I have them beast mode on the treadmill together. (Thanks Megan from cwaddell's story) I want them to achieve the marathon achievement so they'll live longer.
    16hwgo.jpg
    Nao and Loki decided to check out the winter festival on their off time. Had them ice skate around. They're both pretty bad right now. Then comes along this show-off being a 'that guy'. (Yeah buddy, you're wowing my pants off that you can ice skate backwards..*rolls eyes*..)
    eq5vzd.jpg
    Anyway, Loki and Nao are getting their place ready for Snowflake day. Had them put up some lights and stuff. They're planning on having a family gathering at their place.
    33peo2p.jpg
    x5pdef.jpg
    Loki and Nao went Snowflake Day shopping together. Nao met up with her mom Kiko in front of the bookstore. Loki was pretty annoyed that they stood in front of the store chatting for 2 hours. Loki hates shopping to beginwith so...xD
    21e6j2g.jpg
    Loki and Nao head to bed pretty early the night before. Nao loves Loki so much she sleeps with her eyes open to subconsciously stare at him.
    25ujugw.jpg
    The two end up throwing an epic party. Everyone had a good time. ^^
    1ze88bk.jpg
    Look at Kiko getting down. :open_mouth:
    95shzp.jpg
    At the end of the night, Loki privately surprises Nao with vacation tickets to China. She's extremely excited. They both are! What a great day in my game.
    zt6hwx.jpg
    ~
    So today in my game Nao and Loki just arrived in China. Nao loves the room. Loki is feeling like a real winner with this gift.
    dcwunr.jpg
    They decided to wear the local attire so they wouldn't stand out so much. They're really loving their view from the balcony of their room.
    2dv2060.jpg
    Once they got there they decided to check out the shops. Loki feels a bit uncomfortable the locals are staring at him. Apparently they don't see many blonde sims in Shang La.
    2623bdu.jpg
    Nao decided to try a fortune cookie. She's loving her written fortune. Loki is pretty bummed about his fortune cookie. He's feeling sightly nauseated from his.
    fnep3p.jpg
    The two decide to try some of the local cuisine. Loki is reading up on how egg rolls are made, while a friendly local teaches Nao how to use chopsticks and mention some of the sights they need to see.
    p2fyv.jpg
    The next morning Nao and Loki check out the Terracotta army monuments. They both become inspired by the site.
    123tyxt.jpg
    They then decide to hike up the dragon's cavern. (Wish I can run up a hill like that--..xD)
    oszlea.jpg
    When Nao and Loki came down they meant a friendly farmer local. He told them that the two they were welcomed to camp out in his orchard if they didn't feel like walking back to the hotel. Nao and Loki happily took the offer.
    2afenh5.jpg
    The friendly farmer helped them put up a tent and told them they were more than welcome to try some of the cherries and palomino fruit. Nao and Loki decide to view the stars together that night before heading off to bed. They're very thankful for the friendly farmer.
    2isfcc1.jpg
    The following morning Nao and Loki check out the martial academy. Nao meets a elder Kung Fu master Mrs. Wei. They quickly become friends. Mrs. Wei teaches Nao some Kung Fu.
    mhf29k.jpg
    Loki decides to just dive in without any help.
    1zy8t3n.jpg
    An hour or so later he gives up and ask Mr. Wei of the academy for help. By the end of their training they learn quite a bit.
    30bmcub.jpg
    After the academy, Nao and Loki head to the scholar's garden to find their zen. (The garden there is so beautiful!)
    fxv20z.jpg
    Nao and Loki became friends with Mr and Mrs Wei and were invited to their place for lunch. Upon arrival Nao decides to cook for Mr and Mrs Wei due to their kindness at the academy, she makes firecracker shrimp.
    14mqbzl.jpg
    At the end of the lunch they all seem to enjoy it..sorta..it was a bit too spicy for Mrs Wei.xD
    2iu74eb.jpg
    Nao and Loki thank the Weis' for their kindness and head off to the local river to explore.
    10s7mfm.jpg
    The two decide to go for a quick swim. They're really loving the sights.
    xfwab.jpg
    The swim works up an appetite. The two head to the market. Nao finds a gnome. (I never seen the Shang La Gnome before :^DD)
    34e45d2.jpg
    Nao and Loki notice there's a festival going on near the market at the emperor's plaza. The two are changed into formal robes by the locals and join in the fun.
    2z7lvtz.jpg
    At the end of the evening before leaving, the two enjoy the local fireworks show. What a happy day in my game. : )
    2nqte0j.jpg

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2016
    @meeoun 3 days left!!! Go to your local Gamestop they give you the FREE code card for Arceus to put in your 3ds.Also do not forget after that the free Wifi event I think is VICTINI :love: from mystery gift I believe starts Sept 1st so do not forget but on Arceus only 3 days left.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Thanks! Definitely will do! How do you find this information out? I'm so thankful! xD Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback and good update :smiley:

Your third picture was taken at the same place as my last picture :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    Getting closer to finishing my green minimalist estate in my new and better roaring heights ..... first of 5 to come! ..... getting ready to move a jet-setter family in very soon.

[img][/img]Screenshot-339_zpsuyhneujj.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-333_zpsnqke2ech.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-338_zps763htcid.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-307_zpsikofws3h.jpg

[img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    @deadhaus123 WOW! That's a pretty epic place! What a fantastic build! Great job!
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    meeoun wrote: »
    @CravenLestat Thanks! Definitely will do! How do you find this information out? I'm so thankful! xD Thanks so much!

I am a game nerd It is my duty as a geek.But it is because of 20th anniversary they are giving a free mhythical pokemon the hard to get ones every month as a mystery gift.

Sept Victini MG
    October Keldeo MG
    Nov Genesect :p Another code free from Gamestop
    Dec Meloetta :o MG

Those are the free mystery gifts the next 4 months do not forget you can get them on ORAS and X and Y so when doing the mystery gift do not forget to get it in any of those you own.No sense in not getting multiples if you have ORAS and XY

EDIT @meeoun The genesect for Nov will be a Gamestop free code the others listed are mystery gifts

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Fabulous updates everyone! And beautiful screenshots too! :)

I've been playing a ton of Ponyville and plan to share some pics soon. But I think for a while here...I need to focus on my Holland Family: Next Generation story. :wink: I've had a few fans waiting for more and I've been keeping them waiting for too long....
    I'll try to juggle posting both stories at the same time.

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    @deadhaus123 WOW! That's a pretty epic place! What a fantastic build! Great job!
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you!

Thank you! i look forward to making a video to show the place off soon! =)
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @Gernadia, hahahah, exactly! That just made me realise just how many of my Sims are in the police force. If I remember right, Neptune, Herby, Eliza, Rodney (Eliza's little brother) and Marigold (Bertie's sister in law) are all coppers!

I love your plush toys, especially the mole/elephant!

@meeoun, thanks! Moira is a toddler now and she and Morty play so nicely together. I'm going to have to find their family a bigger apartment soon!

I have to confess about the names (Saturn, Jupiter and Mars)...they're the Commanders from Team Galactic in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl and Cyrus is their boss. All their kids and grandkids are my own original Sims though. Moira is named after a friend's character and Eliza and Rodney had their names generated by the game, as I was playing other families when they were born *sadface because I missed their births*.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited August 2016
    @Gernadia Thanks a lot! ^^
    Ownnn so cool that Booker and Ann are hitting off! Good luck to Bard. He's as lucky as me.

@MoonandStar83 As long as you don't stop a gameplay and start a world from scratch, I think everything is safe.
    I've tested it today and, as far as I could see, it was ok. I had to restart my game because of freezings. Maybe it was too much for my machine. XD

@meeoun Hank is adorable, but he's a heartbreaker. Kyle likes him but he realizes that it would be a complicated relationship.
    That was a lovely trip to China. I love Mrs Wei's face after trying firecracker shrimps! Since I hate shrimp in real life, my sims rarely eat it. XD

--- x --- x ---

Some random pictures I'd like to share. They may interest @CravenLestat

Screenshot-305_zpswep5p6aq.jpg

Alani Bell having fun at my first attempt to marry Jazlyn and Kale Parrott.

Screenshot-67_zps9iqu7mdd.jpg

Screenshot-168_zpsh2gra0nl.jpg

Mallory gets another makeover and a new tatoo in her back.

Screenshot-230_zpsbufrnrvn.jpg

@PalmArrow Meet Russel, Molly's grandson in my game. Isn't he the cutest thing in the world with this cap? I adore this cap! <3
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    EDIT: Download link added.This is a ready to go shirt,it is a base game top with undershirt, after downloading this just pick this top in CAS and it will be one of the presets you can choose.Toss it on your sim and hit the town looking all tasty and stuff.

Found something online I loved :o So I decided to make it for you all because 80 percent of you are awesome ...............

100 percent just kidding :D

Anyway here is what I found and thought it would be really cute on a sim.

s_52fcfeca30052769070173f6_zpso916y41l.jpg

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot-4579_zps0huptnj4.jpg

Will post the download link on this post,hope you luff it. <3

Link.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8965478
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer Alani Shepard :love: She is soo adorable and did you recently get Movie Stuff??? YESSSSSSS!!! Grats

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @wickedjr89 -I've used traffic to get rid of the ice cream truck in the winter and enable food trucks in spring and fall.
    @Rukola_Schaaf -Thanks for your comment.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @coco -I get a lot of child CC clothing from TSR and kids clothing options are great there though kids things show up in CAS in teen catagories.I've even found tons of toddler clothing there too.Great update!You should use NRaas traveler to stop travel glitches.I use almost the entire NRaas Mod collection in my games.
    @OxanaPihlajamaa -Great update!
    @plushtrap_107 -I would also check lifespans to make sure they aren't too short.I'd also check that baby aging is set to normal in NRaas story progression.That being set to false might've caused the premature aging up.Great update!
    @thuggishsplicer -I had saves corrupt before.They worked on the house over the warm seasons to expand it and they've got more room for activities now.Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @Ariel0105 -Great pictures!
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for your comment.I had missing content warnings in a save and got it back with CC Magic and the missing item got replaced by a copy of the CC I had there.It was a CC trash compactor and it was there when I reloaded anfter fixing the CC Magic folder and the content in CC Magic.
    @Gernadia -Thanks for the comment.I had sims take it easy at work when they went stressed out.Great update!
    @meeoun -Thanks for the comment.I use a Mod for allowing them to study skills online and can have them learn skills on smart phones,computers and iPads.Great update!
    @deadhaus123 -Great pictures!
    @emorrill Thanks for your comment.
    @CravenLestat -I love choclate.
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Winter-1621.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up and getting ready for the day early.
    29058821415_9243efabd6.jpg
    They tended to the daily chores and Eli started on a painting.
    29058816325_be3bd01267.jpg
    Ami started studying inventing skill on the iPad after tending to chores.
    29058810435_7f5a8afc7d.jpg
    The planter they ordered arrived in the mail and they put it in the house.
    29058803675_d908181092.jpg
    They were both working on paintings as it got dark out.
    28437648484_2ef7c70f69.jpg
    It was 8PM when they finally got into bed for the night.
    28437643044_01c4c6962c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top