Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited August 2016
    @coco Your two little girls are so adorable! I look forward to see what you end up doing with their little sim lives. ^O^
    @Karritz I'm sorry to hear about Annabel : ( Keep us updated how you're doing with her.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @meeoun Thanks! Once my game finishes saving I'm going to take them on a holiday to Monte Vista to get their parents married. I have a vague idea that once they age up into YA they will move out into a new world (possibly St Claire) for a while and live in the old version of the Now & Then Manor. But that's a looooong time away. :smile:
  • Options
    SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    @meeoun I got the hijab in a link somebody provided here when I asked about them. Turns out its added as a small mod, it isn't buggy at all. I was quite surprised to learn somebody did go through the trouble to make one since EA won't do such a thing lol

I figured it would be a nice change of pace with the Sims since its so ethnocentric. Plus, its something I've never done in a sims game before and I'm always down for a new experience
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @SimsxZelda_fan You need to take a pic of Shadia Rashid from Al Simhara for me in a black hijab.My goodness she would look so hot in it. :love: Pweaaaase o:)
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi been simming recently. My current family is The Deloach Family. I am on gen 2 right now. Need to label and post my next chapter but will wait until tomorrow. Getting tired. Have about 45k saved up for their new home.
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I got all the bathrooms filled with toilets and whatnot, and got the future toilets and sinks in them.
    Regina upgraded all the toilets...I wish I could upgrade stuff by hitting it with a hammer XD lol

Here are just *some* of the scenery pics I took, different points of view this time! Lol
    Screenshot-10_zpsh7sabqyf.jpg
    Screenshot-11_zpsyezobwcf.jpg
    Screenshot-12_zpsag1q4lba.jpg
    Screenshot-13_zpscy5h8o8l.jpg
    Screenshot-15_zps4untni1j.jpg
    Screenshot-16_zpsduxrwjao.jpg
    Screenshot-25_zps2hzggouw.jpg
    Screenshot-26_zpstutwiodg.jpg
    Hopefully that's the last of them :P lol Y'all have inspired me to go around town to see the signts while my Sims are doing stuff, never done that before for some reason though I love the scenery in TS3! I was going through the scenery thread, which i'm still working my way through lol, hence the inspiration to do it. <3 It isn't all I took but I don't want to have *too* many.

Pool and yard stuff
    Screenshot-30_zpsgs34al8s.jpg

The Forbidden Fruit grew into a plantbaby! Her name is Summer Young. Traits: Good, Green Thumb. Sign Cancer. Loves the color Green, Grilled Cheese and Hip hop music. Regina is shocked, she wasn't expecting a plantbaby. She loves her son Zephyr though and is sure to fall in love with Summer as well (who was born in Summer), she's just shocked. Zephyr was planned, Summer wasn't (to her lol). Kimberly is thrilled. Zephyr has a baby half-sister (Kim isn't blood related to Summer, but loves her just the same).
    Screenshot-37_zpsewrcjtdk.jpg

Summer's room
    Screenshot-38_zpso66nm707.jpg
    Screenshot-39_zpsrgztsin3.jpg
    Screenshot-40_zpsobl8bats.jpg
    Screenshot-41_zpswjletmtt.jpg

It was also Zephyr's 5th birthday the day Summer was born (I had planned it for the day after to avoid chaos, as I read the wiki I think it was that said it took 4 days, but it only took 3, but it wasn't too much chaos lol)
    Screenshot-49_zpsypqjuc2f.jpg
    Screenshot-50_zps3bnnctxs.jpg
    A cross-eyed cowboy
    His room
    Screenshot-51_zpsxgis3sjp.jpg
    Screenshot-52_zpsw5rzolzy.jpg
    Screenshot-53_zps0fapusuf.jpg
    Screenshot-55_zpsrzzhngpz.jpg
    His 2 everyday outfits and close up
    Screenshot-56_zps8tqe7pve.jpg
    Screenshot-57_zpszrgos2st.jpg
    Screenshot-64_zps0tn1tzbm.jpg
    He got the Vegetarian trait

His Imaginary Friend. No one is worried as in the future IF's are seen as ok to have, generally, and are known to be made real sometimes.
    Screenshot-67_zpsngz0lqie.jpg
    Also the IF has the Dystopia perma-stench (Zeph does not) and the robot is reacting to the IF's stench it can not see...GigaByte: "Your Imaginary Friend has a very literal stench" only in the Sims.
    Screenshot-81_zpsl7leg7ao.jpg

GigaByte and Summer
    Screenshot-80_zpscz1wjnno.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @wickedjr89 -Great update!There are fake decor taxis in the game and the traffic delta disables them if you set it to a very big negative number.
    @basilmintos -Hi there!I have legacies only starting to get into the first generation after the founders give birth.
    @Karritz -Great updates!I just get my sims to study skills online if they have no equipment for that skill.
    @ccarrig_95 -That sounds like fun.I don't delete families I created though I might just make a new family if I want to play new sims.I also use tons of Mods to make it possible to play rotationally and manage my town instead of just one family.
    @CravenLestat -Great video!I've had things go wrong on me before.Great pictures!
    @Beau_Ideal1 -Great picture!
    @plushtrap_107 -Great update!I would age the child back down to toddler and reset their lifestage to the beginning if that's where they were supposed to be.
    @Rukola_Schaaf -Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @cwaddell -Great update!
    @Gernadia -I hate it when the forum glitches out.Great update!
    @SimsxZelda_fan -Great update!
    AMK227 -Hi there!I've got pioneer themed legacies in Winfield and Oak Leaf set in the 1840's and 1850's in those two towns.Mine are both in Sims 3.Yours looks great with the content you're using.
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for your comment.Great update!
    @Sunnyesjams -Great update!
    @djebay2 -Hi there!It's fine if you share Sims 4 updates here because I've shared Sims 2 updates a few times when it was all I could play because I was sick.You can set up a Flickr account if you have a Yahoo Email quite easily because That's what I use though you'll need to be a full member before posting pictures.
    @meeoun -Great update!
    @coco -Great picture!Your gorls look like eight year olds with those putfits.So many of the EA outfits make children look so babyish.
    @thuggishsplicer -I've had saves corrupt from social workers taking children away though that issue hasn't happened to me before.
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Winter-1621.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early on that mid winter morning and getting ready for the day while it was still dark out.
    29022716445_4d001aa1bb.jpg
    They both spent the rest of the day painting after chores and after Eli went shopping in a blizzard raging for the fourth straight day.
    29022709415_8867e56e6a.jpg
    They both finished their paintings later in the afternoon and sold them for about 1400$ in cash.
    28946849951_cacd6eccb9.jpg
    28405492003_a89a07274d.jpg
    Ami studied inventing on the iPad while Eli finished a book on her computer until it was about 5:30 and time for dinner.
    28405484663_a28c119759.jpg
    They got ready for bed and got to sleep by 8PM that night.
    29022656595_4e85c97bec.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson I forgot to mention that, thanks to you I did just that and the fake taxi's are gone! :D Now I just get the futuristic taxi's, looks so much better and seems quieter. I mean the town is active but before all those fake not futuristic taxi's looked weird. :) Thank you for the info!
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited August 2016
    this thread is great, it gives so many new ideas :smiley:

@Sunnyyesjams
    Let's just say aliens have great timing.
    Z3ffPmJ.png
    i think TS3's aliens are quite a nuissance, they are visiting way more often than the sims living in the same neighborhood & they have indeed an on point timing
    i had in Roaring Heights once a burglary going on while they wanted to abduct the burglared sim, they didin't succeed since absent sims cannot be burglared :tongue:

your poor pregnant sim in labor abducted that's an outrage,
    this can be only topped by a dying sim abducted :anguished:

@plushtrap_107
    Here he is, talking to Violetta. They have their umbrellas out because they're both vampires.

Screenshot-63_zps1nyiv6y8.jpg
    this is so cute :smile:

vampires are one of those things in TS3 i didn't play long or deep enough
    in TS2 i played one vampire for a short period of time, didn't find it interesting,
    somehow vampires & sims seems to me not that attractive as vampires & movies :grimace:

vampire children ... TS3 gives me sometimes headaches with the stories possible, those options are vast

@SimsxZelda_fan
    your Count Blackula looks promissing, looking forward to the story about him :blush:

@cwaddell
    your girls on vacation are definately a looker :smiley:

@wickedjr89
    your pictures look so interesting, i have to restrain myself from starting immediately a story involving a dystopic scenario :smile:
    before TS4 i played in TS3 this & that & mixed things up, now i am trying to delve into one option only & plumb it out
    TS3 still just overwhelms me with all its options & that despite the fact that there are important things missing

@king_of_simcity7
    looking at your Egypt pictures, a new story develops i will have to play,
    i didn't play Egypt much, i prefer France mostly but the preferences are really rather gradual only
    i love WA as a whole EP, all three destinations are so beautiful & so full with possibilities :smiley:

@CravenLestat
    Hottie Space Chick it is :relaxed:

@AMK227
    congratulations on the newborn :smile:

@thuggishsplicer
    @Gernadia
    @meeoun
    @TadOlson
    thank you :smiley:

@everybody
    great stories, keep them coming :smile:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    @Rukola_Schaaf Thanks ^_^ TS3 has a ton of options and things I haven't done yet! Stuff I have yet to explore. I feel like i'm just beginning with TS3 (and TS2). Honestly at this point, TS3 and TS2 have my heart and I feel they forever will. Despite TS3's problems.
    I keep trying to get into TS4 but i keep losing interest...but i'm far from out of things to do with TS3 and TS2 so <3
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat beautiful pictures as always :smile:

@coco lovely family picture :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @wickedjr89 love the new pictures :smile: the picture of the sun looks epic! :smiley:

@TadOlson great update and thanks for the feedback! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited August 2016
    @TadOlson Thank you. Kids have the most limited choice of outfits in the game so I often rely on cc, but there's not even much of that around either :tired_face:.
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)
    It's Spring in my game now and just warm enough to enjoy an ice cream.
    Screenshot-40_1.jpg
    Then it was time to back their bags because they were off on a vacation. Emiko and Hori rented a nice villa for them to stay at for 10 days. I changed all their outfits up a bit to reflect the fashion of the area.
    Screenshot-42_1.jpg
    I was trialing some makeup on Emiko for her wedding. I like this hair with her dress and it's the right length for her now too.
    Screenshot-43_1.jpg
    Off they drove to check out the city. The first stop was the museum were they stayed long enough to enjoy a nice moodlet.
    Screenshot-49_1.jpg
    Then they headed off to a park because apparently there was a Grill-A-Thon and Emiko wanted to get friendly and meet the neighbours.
    Kara and Spencer found the slippery dip. Their reactions are priceless :joy:. It makes sense as it's their first time on a playground.
    Screenshot-54_1.jpg
    Screenshot-56_1.jpg
    Family time :heart:
    Screenshot-65_1.jpg
    I took a couple of scenic pictures. It will look really pretty around sunset.
    Screenshot-45_1.jpg
    Screenshot-44_1.jpg
    Forgot to add one weird thing that happened upon arrival. All their relationships had been reset to zero. Emiko and Hori weren't fiancés anymore. I set it all back to normal with testingcheats and MasterController but I thought it was unusual.
  • Options
    @coco Nice update :smiley: I love Emiko's hair :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    Today, my sister and I started a new Asylum Challenge, and on the first day we already lost our most favorite sim from the household - a punk fairy - he burnt together with many things in the house when someone tried to cook for the first time...
    9KxXLWe.jpg
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2016
    @OxanaPihlajamaa, sorry that you lost your Sim in a fire. Are you going to bring him back as a playable ghost?

Lots of lovely new pics! I really want an ice cream van now. My Sims need ice cream even though most of them can now only get nutrition from plasma.

@TadOlson, thanks :) I did think about aging Morty back down but him and Violetta have started up a cute kid romance. As soon as she saw him, she thought of an engagement ring! I have a had a couple of other Sims age up prematurely too so I'm going to keep an eye on that from now on.

@Rukola_Schaaf, thanks too :) The vampire kids are cute...especially the toddlers, because they bite the necks of their teddies! The children can eat normal food and plasma but I think when they are either teens or young adults, they can only have plasma. It's a wee bit sad because soon, in the Akagi house, nobody will get any enjoyment out of their sno-cone machine.

Morty now has a little sister!

Screenshot-67_zpsmypnbrwq.jpg

She was born at the hospital, while Dad slept at home looked after Morty. She is called Moira and her traits are Friendly and Artistic. Mom was taking her career as a Patrol Officer too seriously, as her wish while leaving the hospital was to "Question Moira". I am sure her boss would have been ecstatic to receive a 10 page report of baby gurgles.

Granddad Cyrus was very happy to meet his new granddaughter.

Screenshot-68_zpsuct10wft.jpg

I shall assume that pensive face of his is him dreaming up future lectures for her. I'm not too sure what Jupiter is doing, partly off screen.

Meanwhile, Mom has a break from caring for her new baby and plays the drums in Saturn and Jupiter's room.

Screenshot-70_zpsgezwtehr.jpg

Violetta and Morty discuss friendly things with each other. Violetta wanted Morty to have a sleepover and she was willing to make a great sacrifice for this! She packed away her pink dolls house that she had for Snowflake Day, so a spare bed would fit in her room.

Just a really cute pic of Neptune hugging his little bro.

Screenshot-76_zpsqi5vzii6.jpg
  • Options
    @OxanaPihlajamaa and @plushtrap_107 Good pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Now some pictures of Shang Simla :smile:

I have only just arrived there but I have work later so will play it another time so just thought that I would get a few pictures :smiley:

13988154_1790334714582546_359547359794336412_o.jpg

13988162_1790334771249207_1827724372863413578_o.jpg

13995544_1790334951249189_9121382237799558417_o.jpg

14053735_1790335011249183_5639040013591911756_o.jpg

14054518_1790334967915854_3917559903026341149_o.jpg

13988249_1790335041249180_5541798515858387423_o.jpg

14068394_1790335077915843_9092698681674200495_o.jpg

14086433_1790335147915836_5586346062515497238_o.jpg

I will be looking forward to visiting the 'Dragon Tomb' and luckily this time there is no need to build a hostel as this base camp is nicer than th Egypt one :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @king_of_simcity7, it looks really gorgeous there :)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @wickedjr89 Oasis Landing has its charms. I need to play it in the dystopia and utopia. I'm saving those for the right moment.
    Lovely scenery! Oasis Landing can be so desolating!

It sounds like I skipped a page. I've just noticed I saw your comment today.

@CravenLestat I recognize some of those outfits, I just can't place the last one. XD
    I'll see what I can do with Mallory. I was thinking of a Chinese friend. Also, Elvira Slayer.

@TadOlson I think I've never played a game enough to see a serious corruption. Even though, when I was playing my Appaloosa Plains, I had some saves that crashed to desktop. I went back to a previous one and kept on my story. Eli and Amy's house got bigger! I bet they're warmer this winter.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice, the gang visits Shang Simla.

@all Great updates, guys!
  • Options
    @plushtrap_107 & @thuggishsplicer Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    Ok...I'm going to do this in small groups and not throw out my notes, just in case.

@CravenLestat awesome video and Pokemon center.

@MoonandStars83 how did you manage to get an alien fiancé? The one abducting my sims won't stick around for even a second! Lol

@king_of_simcity7 thank you! You took some fantastic pics!

@Sunnyyesjams yesh, that really was bad timing, I bet that alien was like "woah woah I'm not normally here for this part"

@djebay2 nice update they sound like a fun family.
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @CravenLestat, @emorrill, @jillbg I was going through my images today and I found these the first 2 and they and what the flip

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist

Leave a Comment