Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spitfire - an interactive story - EP2 and POLL 2 released!

Comments

• Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Very cool beginning! I'm really enjoying it so far. Very cool way to depict time travel. I wonder how this will come into play in future chapters and what kind of consequences there will be every time Milo does it. Not the most "graceful" of introductions for Lori, but what is when you're being bullied? I hope she can, at some point, find a way to give Cutesy a taste of her own medicine. :grin: I REALLY HATE meangirls. LOL!

Looking forward to the next episode and can't wait to see what happens next.
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    MyndrunnerMyndrunner Posts: 86 Member
    I wonder if Milo's time traveling power will have some negative consequences.

Very exciting to find out!
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I really like this so far! It's just like Life is Strange (and I suppose that was what you were going for) but still different in some aspects. And we've gotta save Kate...I mean Lori!
  • Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    this story was definitely influenced by Life Is Strange @Ruby10990 (i even have Milo wearing a shirt with a Victoria quote!) but as it progresses you'll see it take a turn away from that and into it's own sort of realm. :) i am really excited to see how this progresses though, because i love all of the characters and the way they all look ahahah
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness And about raindrop? sorry if I'm being rude...
  • Options
    xku105.png

I just love this pic! You can see Milo in the middle with her OMG face. This pic definitely fits the personalities of the characters!
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    you'll have to read and find out what the power is! ;)
    the character with the power, however, is a M to F trans named Kori. :)
    and you're not being rude, so don't worry~

@Myndrunner
    i'm glad you like it! i cycled through about 4 group poses before settling on that one xD
    i think milo's exasperated expression is why i settled on that pose, actually hahah
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    I love the group pic! Something tells me not everyone want s to be in this picture. I look at Milo and her face is like "Yep I'm stuck with these guys for the next four years.....great." Oozing with sarcasm!
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    I love the group pic! Something tells me not everyone want s to be in this picture. I look at Milo and her face is like "Yep I'm stuck with these guys for the next four years.....great." Oozing with sarcasm!

Yeah, like everyone else is oblivious to her misery. Her face reads "SRSLY?!" It's like everyone else is so wrapped up in their own stuff. Cutesy makes a good villain in the vein of Regina George. I have another C-word that I could use to describe her but I won't say that here. :D
  • Options
    heeeeeey everyone!
    raindrop is finally started and the first part of the story is out if anyone was interested in following kori's story alongside milo and co. ahah
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness great start for raindrop! Aw, Kori is in love ;). How sweet. Looking forward to see how my sim Megan ends up interacting with everyone xD, may be mean and will probably be stuck up lol.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    Oh, so Kori can pause time?Neat! I hope she uses her power good, and I hope her friend help her to find out, she has At least a friend to talk about this, diferent of Milo. :D
  • Options
    Awesome! That little scoundrel Sebastian only thinking of himself. Great stuff!
  • Options
    Time freeze! All those possibilities! Oh stop it brain let's use this power wisely! Remember that kid who bullied in the 7th grade lets go find him freeze then push him off a cliff hahaha! Oh dear what have we wroth? There must me something special about Sonny if they let her in even though she's academically challenged can't wait to find out what secrets she has. Also can't wait to see raindrop in its enterity. I feel a group shot coming soon?
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan
    glad you liked it! megan is the resident "cutesy" of raindrop atm (i'm writing the second episode while writing the episode for The Academy) but there is something under the surface there for her just like there is for cutesy :)

@Sourocha
    yesss! she's a living stop watch! ;) i do like that Milo is more independent with learning her power and all that stuff, but i like that kori has someone unlike milo

@Myndrunner
    sebastian means well, he just knows what he wants and decides to take it, much like kori! ;)

@WitcHazard
    there is something very special about sonny! she isn't as dim as she may seem, so don't write her off just yet!
    a group photo is impending as well xD
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    as promised, here is the group photo for raindrop!
    @Sourocha
    the sim you made for raindrop (her name is evading me, but she gets injured a lot) is going to be added in as a "new student" to raindrop in the future, so don't worry about not seeing her in the group photo currently!
    21kza7c.png
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Megan looking sassy XD. And aww, Kori and Sonny, so cute :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    Oooooooh! Raymond you adorable devil you! How did you end up with all these beauties. @TheoriesOfHappiness does Raymond still have his TRAITS? Also I'm going to really hope he does well without Lara. he needs to move on and hopefully his future goals will keep him from spiraling can't wait to see what you use him for!
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan
    i knoooow! i love that pose set!

@WitcHazard
    raymond does have all of his traits! none of them were changed; and i intentionally put Lara in a different house (though she's still on campus) because i want raymond to be kinda reliant on a particular girl without lara around ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    No problem! Excited to see Mirian, them... ;) and I totally ship them! Konny All the way! :D And I must say, people In raindrop are more "unique" than In spitfire!
    Post edited by Sourocha on
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness I love the group pic and Reiko looks amazing!
  • Options
    Oooooh! Now I'm really excited!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Sourocha
    yesss, i agree! they all look totally diverse in personality and style!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Charliimai @NShippudenFan @WitcHazard @Myndrunner @sweetnightingale @Sourocha

heeeeey everybody! episode two and poll two are up and running!
    i'm also in the process of writing another "episode" for raindrop, as well!
    i started college courses, so that's why i'm so quiet in thread recently

as a side note, i'm not sure i made it very clear at the beginning, so i'll make it clearer now;
    this story is interactive, but it is also heavily story based!
    meaning: choices that happen are a BIG DEAL but choices come less frequently than they do for stories like "Repentance" and "Get a Clue"
    aaaaand, i've decided to start tagging on songs for the episodes, because for the most part when i am writing for episodes, i pick a song that i feel fits the general "theme" of it and will have it on repeat as i write! now, you all can listen to the same song while you read! yay!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Oh my! Things are going crazy! I think to know who did It will make the "why" more clear...could be someone that had something against Lori's sister and she would die, anyway, or could be the "she has to die" thingy, but I don't know...and I think she should wait until they say with sure she is dead, maybe she is inconsious because of how much blood she lose? An I voted to not Trust Astro for now...hans from Frozen...just saying!
    Post edited by Sourocha on