Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spitfire - an interactive story - EP2 and POLL 2 released!

sdl346.png

there are ordinary people who do ordinary things, and then there are extraordinary people who do extraordinary things. milo ivy is neither of those kinds of people. she's right smack in the center. some days, she does mostly ordinary things, like sleeping in too late or binge eating. then, on some other days, she does extraordinary things, like helping a sick classmate with an assignment. she was content with her life being like this, living through routine all the way up into university. then, she made the decision to join the Spitfire dormitory. it was cheaper to live in a shared house on campus than to drive the half hour to school every day from her mom's house. she just wanted to go to college for graphic design, but life seemed to have other plans for her...

hello and welcome! currently, i have three other interactive stories in the process! however, because i really love this style of writing and recently ran a poll that got nothing but good replies at the idea of another interactive story, i decided to create a fourth interactive style story! just like in Get A CLUE, Repentance, and The Academy, outcomes and endings will be influenced by the votes of people reading along! unlike repentance, where there is a guarantee a sim will die if a wrong choice is made, and also unlike Get A CLUE where a sim will be killed every three episodes, this story will have the potential to get sims killed via, but not the guarantee (just like The Academy).

this story will be hosted on my blog under the "Spitfire" tab! it is going to be labeled as PG-17, and there will be the usual warning on the episode directory in this thread, and on the blog as well.
Post edited by TheoriesOfHappiness on

Comments