Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Academy - an interactive story - ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    darkening05darkening05 Posts: 9 New Member
    Meet Olive
    Traits: Muser, Loves Outdoors, Bookworm, Loner
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author

Backstory: Olive never felt like she fit in. She didn't like people much, and she's just different. She has a gene that causes part of her skin to be a slightly different color, which led to most of the teasing. Her mother wanted to put an end to it, and sent her to the Academy, not knowing its very, very dark secret. Olive is around 19, so she still has time. Will she ever break free? Well, only time will tell.

Skin 'defect'- d0rkysimmer.tumblr.com/post/116040192955/sims-4-face-and-body-discoloration-ive-been

You can change anything to how you see fit. @TheoriesOfHappiness
    My id is 22gabbyc and the sim will be under #theacademy The household name is Jones.
  • Options
    Forgot these two.

Hair- sims4downloads.net/the-sims-resource-alesso-circus-hair/

Dress for party- thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-formal/title/midnight/id/1308431/

You're going to have to copy and paste all the links, sorry!
  • Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    @darkening05
    i changed her eye color, because i have CC that replaces the defaults eyes, and i gave her CC skin details (it didn't replace the discoloration or anything, just smoothed her skin out and made it look more realistic). i also changed her loner trait to hates children, since loner didn't really feel like too much a negative to me, hope that's alright. :)
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness that's fine! I'm glad you liked her!
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited August 2016
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Sorry I haven't submitted a sim yet! Working on my Pakistan girl now :).
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    edited August 2016
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Okay, here's Tahiri Ghazini! XD. First Pakistan sim ever! Hope she looks okay :hushed:.

She's under "Pakistan" in my gallery (Sims4Girl202).

QedfxI3.png

Tahiri is a perfectionist, a music lover, but she's also a kleptomaniac. She always wants the best clothes, house, car, etc. Her parents sent her to the academy in hopes that she'll somehow get over being a klepto. They believe it's a phase, and that she'll be able to "grow out of it". They believe their daughter will benefit from the academy, and they wish for her to become more proper and good. If she marries a prince who will guide her and help her to become a better young woman, her parents would be thrilled. Little do they know, the academy isn't exactly what it appears to be.
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    i'll add her in right now! just a heads up, i'll probably change her hair to be in a wrap. :)
    i'll let you know the final changes i make, though!
    i decided to rebuild the castle for the academy, so i'm a bit behind hahah
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    alright, my castle is successfully rebuilt and remodeled. all of the sims are in game, all of the teachers and the ladies have been assigned to a "dorm" room and all that lovely stuff. each have a "princess schedule" where they go to various rooms and classes for studying and all that great stuff. unfortunately, since i finished everything a bit late in the evening, i might not have the first episode out until tomorrow! :)
    @Charliimai @Ruby10990 @NShippudenFan @Sourocha @sweetnightingale @darkening05

@NShippudenFan
    i had to change almost all of Tahiri's outfits, since i didn't have the packs they were from.
    i also gave her the usual run down of eye CC and skin CC, and i put a hijab on her for almost every outfit.
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    I just read the teachers thingy, and I expected to found some elder teacher, or some "evil" one :D I hope Mark can make Allysa change her mind, that way even the ones that are not choosen don't have a "bad ending" :)at least I don't want to spend my whole life stuck In a place. :D
  • Options
    totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    Just finished reading all the blurbs and I'm very excited for this story to start! A little sad I didn't get in on time to submit anyone, but I've never read an interactive story, so I'm still pretty giddy!! :)
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Oops! Forgot about the base game stuff only! My bad! If you want I can redo her outfits and put her back up. But since you changed them yourself, I guess I don't need to xD. But I will if you want, haha.

• Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Looking forward to seeing the first episode. :) Let the games begin!
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    i was going to make alyssa an elder, and cordell too, but i figured it would cause more interaction if they were actually all around the age of the princesses' ;) and just because they don't have the evil trait doesn't mean they're not evil! ;)

@totalRainbow
    yay, a new face!!! <3 i'm sorry you missed the opportunity to submit anyone, but i do hope to bring in a new princess every few episodes, so if you stick around to chat in thread and read along, i'll make sure you get that first slot! :)

@NShippudenFan
    no worries! it wasn't too much a hassle to fix her outfits, and i already did, so you don't need to go through the work of redoing it hahah.

@sweetnightingale
    i'm just about to start on it, so i hope everyone will enjoy it! should be out today! :)
  • Options
    totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Yay, I'm glad you'll be giving the opportunity to let more characters come in as the story progresses! That'll add spice and drama to the story as well, I'm sure.

Can't wait to read the first episode, I'll check back later tonight!! :)
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    @totalRainbow
    thanks! i agree that adding in new princesses over time will add drama! always good to add in competition! ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    if anyone is interested in a general tour of the Academy, i did a few basic overview screenshots of the various rooms!
    as a side note, for all of the beds, each girl has at least one piece of contraband already placed.
    if you want to know the contraband your princess has, feel free to ask!

enjoy! episode one is almost done! :)
    A Tour of the Academy
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @TheoriesOfHappiness I notice a little...brown box? near Kumiko's bed...I wonder where is inside it? :D
    The tower? Do I see...girls that are going to be trap in there? >:)
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Sourocha
    in the particular tower photographed, no one will be trapped.
    i can't speak for the second tower though, that was not photographed in the tour. ;)

and near Kumiko's bed is a radio, actually! it's her contraband, because she loves to listen to late night radio. xD
  • Options
    @Charliimai @Ruby10990 @NShippudenFan @Sourocha @sweetnightingale @darkening05

howdy everyone!
    episode one and poll one are out and linked on the first page for your reading / voting!
    unlike "Get A CLUE" and "Repentance" this first poll isn't too intense (in my opinion, at least!)
    it won't stay that way, so don't worry! ;)

feel free to chat about your choices in thread!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm been lurking and I just read the first chapter (and voted)- but if you ever decided that you want a (female) sim that is from Canada-tell me-and I will try to make one for you! (Since some Canadians would love to marry a prince)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee
    i plan to recruit more princesses in the future, so i'll make sure to let you know when i need a second one! (since i promised the first slot to someone else already). hope you liked the first chapter! :)
  • Options
    In arush, so I can't really tell anything...but as aways, great first episode! It's really nice when no one died or will die! *references* It's so many names, that i got cofused! But I will get use to it...por nora! It must be not very nice for her to lose her girlfriend...and we have two laidies who are still waiting for their prince! Wonder If they will come, some day...I Liked the way you develop Kumiko, It was very nice! I think My three favorite are: Kumiko, Nora and Zawadi! But, as this are the first chapthers, I don't know if anyone will be choose...or It's like ''they are coming in some months''... :D And one of they ( don't know why I'm thinking about) must be like Nora! And I think the tower choice is a trap... :D
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    i'm glad you've liked it so far. tbh, i'm dying to start a fourth story already. this is becoming an addiction of mine, LOL.
    we'll just have to see if the tower is a trap or not! ;)
  • Options
    so, hey everyone, it's me again. :tongue:
    i am dying to do a fourth interactive story, one that i planned to make a solo story for the past month now.
    however, i think it would flourish more if i made it interactive. of course, i don't want to make a 4th and have no interest!
    so, i've made this survey, and would love people to give some feedback. if it's mainly positive, i will make the 4th story!
    if people don't seem interested, however, i'm going to start it as a solo / non-interactive story!
    thanks so much everyone! i really love all you for being such loyal readers / chatters! <3
    it's definitely made me love writing again, and it's been awhile since i have. :)

Feedback Poll
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I just read the chapter and I am very excited to see if any of the girls get chosen! I would also like to know what Wilma's contraband is please!