Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Academy - an interactive story - ON HIATUS

TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
2dcba7n.png

all over the world, there are eligible princes looking for a princess. however, over the past century, there has been a shocking lack of princesses, and so there was only one solution. the princess academy was built to be a school that taught girls how to be the perfect princess. they were taught elegance, manners, foreign affairs and languages, and more. to be selected to join the academy was one of the greatest honors a girl could receive, no matter where in the world she resided. the only catch? once you were brought in, you were never allowed to leave. girls that weren't selected by a prince before the age of twenty-one were to live in the academy and train other future princesses. when they died, they were buried in the cemetery behind the academy. their family were never contacted, nor given the chance to have a funeral or properly mourn their daughter.

hello and welcome! currently, i have two other interactive stories in the process! however, because i really love this style of writing and recently discontinued one of the stories i was bored of (and another one is about to come to a finish), i decided to create a third interactive style story! just like in Get A CLUE and Repentance, outcomes and endings will be influenced by the votes of people reading along! unlike repentance, where there is a guarantee a sim will die if a wrong choice is made, and also unlike Get A CLUE where a sim will be killed every three episodes, this story will have the potential to get sims killed via, but not the guarantee!

this story will be hosted on my blog under the "The Academy" tab! it is going to be labeled as mature, and there will be the usual warning on the episode directory in this thread, and on the blog as well. :)
Post edited by TheoriesOfHappiness on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
    2dcba7n.png

our role call has been filled and all the girls that weren't assigned an age in their "blurb" have now been assigned an age and placed in the according dorm to suit the age they reflect!

ROLE CALL:
    AFRICA: ZAWADI CHINEDU - SUBMITTED BY: @Charliimai
    SWEDEN: WILMA JOHANSSON - SUBMITTED BY: @Ruby10990
    ROMANIA: NORA ROCHA - SUBMITTED BY: @TheoriesOfHappiness
    ENGLAND: MIA TRAYNOR - SUBMITTED BY: My Fiance
    PAKISTAN: TAHIRI GHAZINI - SUBMITTED BY: @NShippudenFan
    CHINA: KUMIKO BUFANG - SUBMITTIED BY: @Sourocha
    BRAZIL: ISABELLA GRANT - SUBMITTED BY: @sweetnightingale
    AUSTRALIA: OLIVE JONES - SUBMITTED BY: @darkening05
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    2dcba7n.png

jkw39i.png

2vju51f.png
    MEET ZAWADI CHINEDU: 20
    hot headed, loves the outdoors, outgoing
    Zawadi Chinedu is the oldest Child of Chief Sefu. Once his treasured gift from above now neglected and unloved since the birth of his son and Heir Kgosi 2 years ago. Zee turned her love and devotion to the garden spending everyday and many nights lost in the undergrowth of the large estate cultivating the Herbs and flowers. Until her parents discovered her in a compromising embrace with a mere commoner in the makeshift shack they had built at the outskirts of the palace grounds. Shamed and angry her parents sent her away to the academy.

291cgh2.png
    MEET NORA ROCHA: 19
    clumsy, romantic, loner
    Nora, all of her life, has wanted nothing more than to fall in love and live the fairy tale life. The only problem? She doesn't like men, she likes women, which makes it really hard to stay optimistic when you have been forced by your family into a school dedicated to finding a prince to marry! Nora is almost twenty years old, so her time is slowly creeping closer until she will no longer be old enough to even be considered as a marrying option, and she believes that the school has inhumane policies that are not fair to the women inside of it. She's made it her mission to find out the reason behind the "no leave" policy and free herself and all future women.

fkpgnb.png
    MEET KUMIKO BUFANG: 20
    squeamish, family oriented, jealous
    Kumiko is the third heir of a huge legacy, her father being a businessman that is very successful in china. She lived a quiet, good life. Her father wanted her to take over the family company, but Kumiko wanted nothing but to be a wife and have children. Disgusted with her, she received letter from an academy came in right time. When she was able to have the surgery to become who she truly feels she is and go to the academy, she was set in her mind that she could convince her father that she could bring pride through a family as a woman just as well as she could as a man taking on the family business. Her secret is close guarded to her chest, and no one knows who she used to be. Not even the academy.

xnd8a8.png
    MEET ISABELLA GRANT: 19
    good, creative, lazy
    Isabella grew up in a well-to-do home and was always pressured to "act according to her station," as her mother constantly reminds her. She's had every advantage in life: prestigious private schools, art and music lessons, and even finishing school. The next step is the Academy, which Isabella is dreading. She just wants a quiet life where she can write the concerto she's always dreamed of composing. Her mother wants her to be the one to marry the prince when all Isabella wants to do is disappear under a new identity.

dr2rk1.png

24zdjif.png
    MEET MIA TRAYNOR: 17
    jealous, music lover, snob
    Mia has always lived with wealth and expectation on her shoulders in her life, so when she was just a child she knew she was going to be sent to the princess academy by her mother and father. A year before she was supposed to go, when she was fourteen, she got a tattoo done on her foot to match a friend of hers. When her friend realized Mia would be leaving to the academy, however, they got into a large fight and had a falling out. Since fifteen years old, when she was first sent to live in the academy, she's done her best to hide the tattoo on her foot. Not only from those around her, but from herself.

2im1bvs.png
    MEET WILMA JOHANSSON: 18
    gloomy, family oriented, music lover
    Wilma grew up in the quiet countryside with her mother, father, and three younger siblings. She was resigned to having a quiet life until one day; a prince came through her small town! Wilma and the prince fell in love, yet they knew they could not be together because she was a mere peasant, and he was the prince from the royal family. Together, they came up with a plan for her to attend the princess academy, and he would select her and make their love official. The plan seems perfect, yet a sneaking suspicion makes Wilma think the prince sent her to the academy to get rid of her. Wilma will just have to wait and see if their love is actually true.

2q1hyd2.png
    MEET OLIVE JONES: 17
    hates children, bookworm, loves the outdoors
    Olive never felt like she fit in. She didn't like people much, and she's just different. She has a gene that causes part of her skin to be a slightly different color, which led to most of the teasing. Her mother wanted to put an end to it, and sent her to the Academy, not knowing its very, very dark secret. Olive is around 18, so she still has time. Will she ever break free? Well, only time will tell.

2hdqgxh.png
    MEET TAHIRI GHAZINI: 16
    perfectionist, outgoing, kleptomaniac
    Tahiri is a perfectionist, outgoing, but unfortunately, she's also a kleptomaniac. She always wants the best clothes, house, car, etc. Her parents sent her to the academy in hopes that she'll somehow get over being a klepto. They believe it's a phase, and that she'll be able to "grow out of it". They believe their daughter will benefit from the academy, and they wish for her to become more proper and good. If she marries a prince who will guide her and help her to become a better young woman, her parents would be thrilled. Little do they know, the academy isn't exactly what it appears to be.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    2dcba7n.png

316wvfc.png
    MEET ALYSSA DIETZ:
    mean, romantic, jealous
    alyssa is one of the direct descendants of the creators of the academy. she's heavy fisted, and a stickler for the rules. some say that she is so firm with the traditions becuase she never got picked by a prince to be married away but her younger sister did. if anyone asks about alyssa's family, however, she explains that she is an only child. despite her poor attitude, alyssa is the reason the girls in the academy have such freedoms currently and are able to spend their free time doing what they want. well, as long as it doesn't break any rules, involve leaving the academy, or contraband, that is.

35luuq1.png
    MEET CORDELL CRENSHAW:
    music lover, clumsy, popular
    cordell is the clumsy, adorable music teacher of the academy. though he was never a student or "want-to-be-princess", he was hired due to his exceptional skills with various instruments including the lute, the guitar, the hand harp, the piano, and the violin and fiddle. alyssa approached him, explaining that she felt the girls needed a male or two to interact with so they could properly behave around princes and not be star-struck by interaction with a man. he was humbled and accepted, happy to live in the academy and spend the rest of his life doing the one thing he loves; music.

dqlk5x.png
    MEET ARIANA SHIPLEY:
    popular, active, determinator
    ariana is the older shipley twin. while her sister was more interested in literature and poetry, ariana was more interested in sports or physical activity. originally, alyssa had no idea where to put the two girls best to use after they turned twenty-one. however, after some renovations to the academy, alyssa added on a wellness room and an athletics room where ariana was able to teach physical education and wellness and health to the princesses. unlike her sister, ariana is very happy she never needed to marry a prince, and is now thrilled she has her own room and her own schedule in the academy.

2ptp8nb.png
    MEET ALVETTA SHIPLEY:
    loner, bookworm, geek
    alvetta is the younger shipley twin. she always preferred reading, writing and studying over anything else. though she is pretty, much like her sister, she was never necessarily able to catch the eye of a prince. it dismayed her to not be able to wed and be free of the academy and alyssa's constant bullying, but she is at least thankful that ariana is still around and that she can at least live the rest of her days out with her sister at her side.

1zvwpsl.png
    MEET MARK JEFFERSON:
    geek, genius, bookworm
    mark, unlike cordell, is a natural born duke who renounced his title to come and live at the academy and teach science and mathematics to the ladies. when he was younger and first made a trip to the castle with a friend of his, the prince of France, he fell head over heals for alyssa. she was softer then. she sang like a bird and was one of the most intelligent women he'd ever met. though he is unsure of if she truly does have a sister or not, he returned to the academy in hopes to live with her and convince her to open her heart and the doors of the academy. breaking the rule of "never leaving" is a big change, for all of them, but he thinks alyssa is the only one who can make the difference.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    2dcba7n.png

WARNING: this story is rated R!
    this story contains scenes of a sexual nature, adult situations, strong and violent language, and content that can be triggering to sexual assault, domestic violence, and more! all readers must be over the age of eighteen. if you understand the rating of this story, and still desire to proceed, please use the directory below to read the episodes. choosing to read along is acceptance of the R rating, and agreement that you are eighteen years of age.

if you would like me to alert you when an update has been posted, along with the poll, please let me know!

EPISODE DIRECTORY:
    Episode One: A Prince Is Coming
    Episode Two: Ohana

POLL DIRECTORY:
    Episode Two Choice Poll

line-dividers-clipart-1.jpg
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Well, this is darker than I thought.... :D
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    told you it would be, secretly! ;)
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I was going to do my biology assessment... But it can wait a few minutes! Be right back I'm going to CAS!
  • Options
    @Ruby10990
    ahahah yessss!
    drop biology for my story! <3
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Just asking: If I made...let's say, the sim from china, could I put her with a ''classic'' china clothes or It has to be the long open dress? just an exemple...and I would link the CC!
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    you can put her in traditional dress :)
    i have a uniform that all the girls will wear, but i plan to make it a second every day outfit for them
  • Options
    Can I reserve Sweden please? I'm almost done with her in CAS.
  • Options
    Well, I think I will make some sim! Third time is always lucky, isn't? :D
  • Options
    @Ruby10990
    sure!!

@Sourocha
    awesome! do you want china? xD
  • Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Count me in. :) Give me a little bit so I can get my current CC downloads installed and I'll get you a Sim.
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Yes! How did you get it? :D
  • Options
    Can I just say I'm so excited to submit a girl sim for once :D. I don't have a problem making guy sims, but I prefer to make girls. Anyway, my sim's name is Wilma Johansson, you can find her under my origin ID Summer-Lily2046 with CC enabled. Make any changes necessary, particularly her traits because I don't know how well they fit with her story.

List of CC used:
    Hair
    Accesories
    Dress

Blurb:
    Wilma grew up in the quiet countryside with her mother, father, and three younger siblings. She was resigned to having a quiet life until one day; a prince came through her small town! Wilma and the prince fell in love, yet they knew they could not be together because she was a mere peasant, and he was the prince from the royal family. Together, they came up with a plan for her to attend the princess academy, and he would select her and make their love official. The plan seems perfect, yet a sneaking suspicion makes Wilma think the prince sent her to the academy to get rid of her. Wilma will just have to wait and see if their love is actually true.
  • Options
    @sweetnightingale
    alright!

@Sourocha
    lucky guess! xD

@Ruby10990
    i totally understand what you mean hahah
    i made some male teachers though, so that was a semi-nice change!
    downloading the CC right now and i'll let you know what i change! :)
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Would It be a problem if the sim is Trans? I mean, problem for the story, like If the princess has to have childrem...Like i would doom her since from her creation to not being choose... :D
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    the princess does need to be able to have children, but i personally would love to see a trans character in the group! :)
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Can I pretend that in the sims they are avanced in tecnology? :D
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    totally!
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I'm going to try to make a sim but may not get the chance to upload anything till tomorrow. Goodnight for now <3
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Off to make my Sim. :) Be back in a bit with her and her blurb.
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    @Charliimai
    awesome, sleep well! :smiley:

@sweetnightingale
    look forward to seeing her!

@Ruby10990
    i changed her eye color and did skin CC on her, but otherwise nothing really got changed!
    i think her traits are fine for her story, personally. :)