Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Leaks

Leo2009SSALeo2009SSA Posts: 150 Member
edited January 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
This info belongs to Morpheus' world. But anyway, here it goes: It is supposed to be still in alpha stage:
COVER

9d031de4f786f92a2b0308bd858452c4.jpg

FEATURES

1efb4ba08ae756598efd567ab9daaf56.jpg
Post edited by Leo2009SSA on

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited August 2016
    Considering we have the Movie Stuff pack-I highly doubt they would do a repeat pack with movie stuff. But maybe something they could add would be a Soda fountain that's the only thing missing in resturants& any potention movie theatre simmers made.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited August 2016
    CC hair. Lol no.

Where is this from? It's totally fake.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    HanasofiaHanasofia Posts: 33 Member
    Duh guys that the hole point: It's supposed to be fake.
  • Options
    Hanasofia wrote: »

Congrats! It seems that only one person got it right.

It is said from the beginning, it belongs to Morpheus' world... it is...... a dream!
    And it is posted in the "The Sims 4 IDEAS CORNER", so it is a suggestion! But maybe I went too cryptic.
    The idea was to show how Maxis could put together a bunch of fans requests and come up with a themed expansion pack (EP):
    Cars, carpool, beaches, more romantic interactions, more and different places to visit, Sims more alive reacting to what is happening around them, more underwear, more swimwear, more dance styles, etc. and you got a romantic EP that makes sense. It doesn't cover it all, many request are still not delivered, but it would be a big step in the right direction. And the next expansion pack should do the same gathering requests which go well together.
  • Options
    HanasofiaHanasofia Posts: 33 Member
    Leo2009SSA wrote: »

It is said from the beginning, it belongs to Morpheus' world... it is...... a dream!
    And it is posted in the "The Sims 4 IDEAS CORNER", so it is a suggestion! But maybe I went too cryptic.
    The idea was to show how Maxis could put together a bunch of fans requests and come up with a themed expansion pack (EP):
    Cars, carpool, beaches, more romantic interactions, more and different places to visit, Sims more alive reacting to what is happening around them, more underwear, more swimwear, more dance styles, etc. and you got a romantic EP that makes sense. It doesn't cover it all, many request are still not delivered, but it would be a big step in the right direction. And the next expansion pack should do the same gathering requests which go well together.

I know right! People are too lazy to read. It's just concept art. They just be like oh what is this? This fake. Duh people. Duh.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i highly doubt it will be the case and even if it was my sims will be remaining single thank you
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I would love a EP that was Theme parks..especially if our sims could build them
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    EA would never call it a love hotel or love rug, woohoo hotel and woohoo rug maybe.
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member

I know right! People are too lazy to read. It's just concept art. They just be like oh what is this? This fake. Duh people. Duh.

I didn't know so I asked...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Considering we have the Movie Stuff pack-I highly doubt they would do a repeat pack with movie stuff. But maybe something they could add would be a Soda fountain that's the only thing missing in resturants& any potention movie theatre simmers made.

Movie Stuff pack is meant for home movies.

My take on this. This seems to good to be true. A Dating Pack with a carnival,beaches, hotels,cinemas,drivins and cars.

Hopefully though this becomes reality. The veranda has been mentioned in the Find Love TS4 Survey. Oh how I hope this is gonna happen.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    EA would never call it a love hotel or love rug, woohoo hotel and woohoo rug maybe.

I agree with you about the woohoo hotel, but if they called the rug, 'woohoo rug' it would give players the false idea that Sims would be able to woohoo on the rug.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

I agree with you about the woohoo hotel, but if they called the rug, 'woohoo rug' it would give players the false idea that Sims would be able to woohoo on the rug.

That's what I was hoping, woohoo on a rug.
  • Options
    Please EA/Maxis if you're reading this make this happen I beg you. We haven't had a Romance Expansion since Sims 2 Nightlife. We're way overdue.
  • Options
    This info belongs to Morpheus' world. But anyway, here it goes: It is supposed to be still in alpha stage:
    COVER

The%20Sims-4%20Lovers-Alpha-01_zpsp4fljuqd.jpg

FEATURES

The%20Sims-4%20Lovers-Alpha-Features-01_zps3prardxl.jpg

Look at the sims holding hands while walking. I've been begging for that for years.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Please EA/Maxis if you're reading this make this happen I beg you. We haven't had a Romance Expansion since Sims 2 Nightlife. We're way overdue.
    I agree with you I want one to.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Aw the slow Grind, *Sniffle* the good ol' days
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    LuciferMongooseLuciferMongoose Posts: 123 Member
    Eh, an expansion focusing solely on romance isn't exactly my cup of tea, I hardly ever romance my Sims, and never my active Sim family. I'd take Generations first, and TS3 generations was the least interesting Sims 3 Expansion Pack imo.

If it ends up we've been waiting a year for a romance EP, I will be sorely disappointed.
  • Options
    Eh, an expansion focusing solely on romance isn't exactly my cup of tea, I hardly ever romance my Sims, and never my active Sim family. I'd take Generations first, and TS3 generations was the least interesting Sims 3 Expansion Pack imo.

If it ends up we've been waiting a year for a romance EP, I will be sorely disappointed.

Even with the other stuff in it? Cars can be used for any purpose as can carnivals for families.
  • Options
    I want a dating expansion more then any other especially if it s like this one. Freeplay got one now it s our turn.
  • Options

That's what I was hoping, woohoo on a rug.

Maybe they can make the couple dive under the rug :wink:
  • Options
    If this is not an actual leak then why is leak in the title? This is what kept me from twitting this thread to TheSims on twitter.
  • Options
    Dang I'd love this hotel in the game and that vibrating heart bed and the heart on the wall
    The%20Sims-4%20Lovers-Alpha-Features-01_zps3prardxl.jpg
  • Options

Well if that's the case the OP needs to remove the leak from the thread. There is no leak but that don't mean we won't get something similar. Find Love was in a survey and listed a lot of similar ideas.

Also SimGuru Daniel on twitter a while back said that they might consider a romantic pack in the future.