Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get A CLUE - an interactive murder / mystery - ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    edited August 2016
    @TheoriesOfHappiness - Hahaha! You sound like me. When I lose inspiration, I'll go veg out with a movie or something.

That Spring Fling pack does look amazing. I just downloaded it and am looking forward to seeing how it all looks in the game. :) Lots of awesome stuff out there for sure.

I used to have an HTC Evo a few years back. I'm on Sprint so they were late to the party with Iphones. I liked it and all but was so used to the IPad and stuff by then. When Spring started carrying the Iphone, I made the switch when I became eligible adn haven't looked back since. Yep, I love my IPod(s) :grin: and can't be without them. I also play my Audible books on my phone through the Audible App and love it.

That's good that you're okay with it. Lesson learned for next time though, I'm sure. :)

Hehe. I'm not particularly great at interior decorating myself. I always have to admire people who have such a flair for it.
    Post edited by sweetnightingale on
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Could you do the backstory for my guy please? I want him to have the best backstory to fit in with the plot as much as possible and I feel you could do that the best because it's your story.
  • Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    @sweetnightingale
    it's the best way to relax! an overworked brain won't create anything good hahah

i love that pack and that creator, their one of my favorites. i always use their hairs in my sim stories at least once hahah

i see! my first phone was a flip phone but when i could finally get a touch phone, it's always been android. i think, unfortunately, i have just been on that style of phone for too long for me to switch to an iphone and appreciate it. though i always loved the amazing camera the iphone has, i just don't wanna pay 500 for a phone that breaks if i drop it hahah and i drop my phone a lot. i do adore my ipod though and can't live without it.

if it's tiny, i can do alright, but large rooms like the castle is slowly killing me to be honest hahahah.

@Ruby10990
    of course!
    i'll write him up tonight and the first episode should be out sometime in the morning. :)
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness - Yeah, I totally agree. Movies are great to relax an overworked brain. I also love a good book and I'll knot or crochet in the winter. I also like to color, believe it or not. There's a whole craze with adult coloring books right now and I love mine. :)

I downlaoded that pack yesterday and am dying to see how it all looks in my game. I think I'm gonna download all the CC you mentioned and then go on the hunt for some more later today. Sundays are usually pretty lazy for us, so that's when I usually go on my hunts. LOL!

My first phone was a basic Nextel. Then I got a flip phone. Hahaha. I had a flip phone until about 2010 and then got the Evo. Oh my! You sound like my daughter. She's always dropping her phone. Well, she's better abuot it now but she was hard on them when she was younger. I'm very 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with mine. Haha. It's always in my purse when I'm out (unless I'm using it, of course) or on my nightstand when I'm home. Yep, I know what you mean about the IPod. My very first IPod classic finally croaked, but thankfully, I have another to replace it.

I know what you mean. It's funny. I love playing in nice, big houses, but tinier ones are much easier to build and decorate.
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Looks like we have quite a few ambitious/confident people here xD. Interesting, haha. Wonder how they're all gonna interact..Should be good! XD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    Plus a few jealous people, haha xD. That'll make things more interesting too! XD

• Options
    @sweetnightingale
    i have tons of coloring books ahahah one is based on unicorns and why they're jerks

if you get anything really good for TS4 let me know! ;)

hahahah i'm terrible with phones. i never use mine unless i'm out somewhere and am told i need it, honestly, so i just don't care for it the way i should honestly hahahah i let it die constantly and never remember to charge it unless it's the day before i'm supposed to go out and have been told to bring it for either entertainment or to keep in contact with family. my 80GB classic is still alive and well though, somehow, so it's my baby to be honest. xD

i prefer small houses unless i have a ton of sims and i don't want them all around one another ;)

@NShippudenFan
    i know, having so many repeat traits normally annoys me, but since traits aren't too important this story, i didn't change any around
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @TheoriesOfHappiness I feel like these ones having similar traits could make the story more interesting xD. Especially if the jealous ones end up being jealous all the time around each other xD/ or they'll all try to outdo each other because of being ambitious/confident

• Options
    @Charliimai This is random but thank you for following me on the gallery xD.

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    indeed!

so far, the episode is coming along fairly well and showing character sides (aka the jealousy and ambition) just like Repentance, but i'm not sure i have a favorite just yet hahahah

still tempted to start a third one, since i am about to close one of my stories down and discontinue it and another is coming to a close here in a few days
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness it's not repentance that's ending/being discontinued right? XD I like that one a lot!

Great that the episode is going well :). And if you start another story, ill definitely read it xD.

• Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    *come from shadows* Did I hear...third story? :D
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @NShippudenFan
    no, oh gosh, no! hahahah i adore repentance
    i'm discontinuing one of my other stories, "Of The Sun".

i'll make sure to tag you in it if i create it then hahah

@Sourocha
    yeah! hahah i am tempted to make a third interactive story based on princesses
    it's gonna be secretly dark as heck though, so i'm just wondering if it'd be worth creating to fill the space of "Of The Sun" and when "The Estate" ends hahaha
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Mr Green actually looked like a nice man xD. Goes to show appearances can be deceiving xD.

• Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness - Coloring books are awesome. :) I have quite a few with fairies and love them. I've also got some geometric and mandala ones, which are nice. I love unicorns. :) LOL on the one about why they're jerks. Hahaha. Never heard of that one.

I'll definitely do that. :) I do know The Sims Resource has a lot of good stuff. :)

Ah, so there are actually people out there who don't LIVE on their phones. hahaha! Mine dies once in a while but I keep it charged and ready to go. At home, I'll use it to play Audible books but for anything else at home, it's my IPad I go to other than the computer. I believe my first classic was a 40GB, my second one was an 80GB, and my 3rd was a 120GB. The hard drive in the first started to go bad so it finally croaked after about 10 years. My newer ones still work perfectly fine and I've also got an IPod touch I'll use from time to time. :)

I know what you mean there. LOL! There's nothing worse than when Sims get crowded up into one area. What really drives me nuts is when they all get stuck in the doorways.
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan
    right? xD i wanted to make him look mean, but i struggle making males who look mean
    my women can look pretty scary if i put effort into it

@sweetnightingale
    i have a few mandala ones too! i love geometric ones, especially when it's shaped like animals. i have a coloring book of geometric animals on my fiance's ipad for when we are out and she happens to bring it with us.

i love TSR, but it lags my computer up so bad downloading from them, and they demand i turn my adblocker off which is infuriating hahah

hahaha i don't think living on the phone is such a horrible thing, since it's portable, at least. i know i basically live on my PC, i rarely get offline anymore unless i am going out or just bored of the computer (which isn't often). i did have to go to therapy for a while because of an internet addiction, which sounds totally ridiculous and i've been made fun of it for a lot, but it is very real ahahah. thankfully, i'm not addicted or anything, it's more that i can't walk too much so it's all i got for the most part.

ipods are the only thing from apple that i adore, hahah.

i hate when they dance around a doorway, it's like... "CUT IT OUT OMG"
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan @sweetnightingale @Sourocha @Charliimai @Ruby10990

episode and poll are released! enjoy!
  • Options
    i'm already making OTP's between characters in my head, oh lord.
  • Options
    XD yay for OTPs xD haha. I have a bunch thanks to anime and other shows lol. Yay first episode xD. Will read it soon!

• Options
    edited August 2016
    @NShippudenFan
    ditto! ;)

let me know how you like it!
    in the meantime i am working on my castle for my third story
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness I love it so far! It's basically an introduction to the characters, but it's really good so far xD. I really liked how Nikolas was analyzing everybody as they chatted away, oblivious to his presence lol ;). Great work! I look forward to the next part! XD.

---Who's your OTPs in the story so far if you don't mind me asking? ;)---

• Options
    @NShippudenFan

karina and rosia, of course, since they're already pre-established
    nick and roxie, because roxie is so mean and i think nick would have a love x hate thing with her
    sapphire and devon, because they're both shallow and manipulative
    and alexander with roselle because they're both dating their career more than people
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @TheoriesOfHappiness I actually like the idea of roselle/Alexander a lot! XD. I think they'd fit well. Yeah, I'm actually really liking Karina and Rosia together, in a twisted kind of way x).

Devon probably has used his good looks and charm to get his way at times, haha xD. Sapphire would probably use and manipulate him like she has so many others xD.

--The R names! XD. Just realized that, haha.--

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    me too! hahah i think that roselle has so many issues and alexander does too that they'd be a perfect mess of a couple
    maybe alexander would teach roselle to let go her parental issues, and she'd teach him to be more empathetic

i adore rosia and karina so far, personally. i haven't wrote them out much, but every time i have them standing near one another while posing the sims, they roll like 3 romance whims for one another ahahah.

well, if you use your looks to get your way, that's manipulative! ;) i think sapphire and him would probably have this odd relationship though where sapphire is like, "i want men for money, but you're equally ambitious and we could have a mutual relationship where we both win" and he could help trick men in for her, and she could split the cash with him and they could be a couple privately, i have no idea how it'd work but i want to see it hahahah

actually, in their photos, i had them sitting on a couch together ;)

yessss so many R names hahaha
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Yeah I thinkRoselle and Alexander would be able to benefit from each other and relate in their hardships a little xD. They could help each other be better people and "see the light" xD. Possibly xD.

I just thought what if sometime Tiffany shows up unexpectedly..maybe sees flirtations or something going on with her husband and sapphire xD. Ooh that'd be bad :p. but anyway, yeah I'm enjoying the story and the different possible relationships haha xD.