Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So... hm, what is this ???

Comments

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Hm. Hidden animation for skateboarding or rollerblading? Or better yet, HOVER BOARDS.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    pinkangelsimpinkangelsim Posts: 389 Member
    I thinks it cute that she is confident enough in herself to wear wheelie shoes lol B):p:p
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    This is really interesting but also creepy.
    I think Your sims are trying to tell You something ....... are their souls trapped into these sims's bodies ?
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    That was hilarious
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Genies confirmed!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Klassickicks22Klassickicks22 Posts: 179 Member
    edited August 2016
    Vivan just going out for a nice gilde down the sidewalk! :D
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    Cool glitch :) haha
  • Options
    Phoenix_RainPhoenix_Rain Posts: 321 Member
    What a weird glitch lol
    2yy9g61.png
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't know why but I had the "they see my rollin', they hatin'" song when I saw this. LOL.
    PS: I know the song is called Ridin' by the way. :tongue:

OMG...I was on the floor from laughter, could you imagine, Vivian Lewis for the music vid.
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    LoL :D vivian is great! She usually just gets into bar brawls in my game but id love to see her do this
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Maybe it's a really advanced version of moonwalking, like moongliding or something? I'd hold off on letting her watch music videos for a while, see if it helps.
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    All you guys have it all wrong except the ridin' dirty post @DeKay .

Thats the new way to walk now, you keep one leg slightly lifted up behind you and slide.

All the kids are doing it and its so much cooler with the ridin' dirty song playing in the back ground Finally the sims is keeping up with the times!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't know why but I had the "they see my rollin', they hatin'" song when I saw this. LOL.
    PS: I know the song is called Ridin' by the way. :tongue:

OMG...I was on the floor from laughter, could you imagine, Vivian Lewis for the music vid.
    All you guys have it all wrong except the ridin' dirty post @DeKay .

Thats the new way to walk now, you keep one leg slightly lifted up behind you and slide.

All the kids are doing it and its so much cooler with the ridin' dirty song playing in the back ground Finally the sims is keeping up with the times!

[img]https://cdn.🐸🐸🐸🐸/instances/500x/53442121.jpg[/img]

Finally, people who know their memes. :DI spend way too much time on the internet.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Not sure if it is a glitch as I have never had that happen in my game. Maybe it is CC or Mods that make your game do that.
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Vivan just going out for a nice gilde down the sidewalk! :D

I didn't film it, but a while back I saw Jacques Villareal do the same thing at Desert Bloom... only he went diagonally across the lot and didn't even slow down when he got to the rock cliffs... kept right on truckin' I imagine.

Only time I've seen it. A FEW mods/cc things, barely a handful, and all triple checked for "is it good now?" status.

Cool video. Vivian's interesting. Haha!
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Can confirm she has just glided past my house....
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Skating confirmed.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited August 2016
    Isn't that the ghost walk style? She goes through the wall at one point, too.
  • Options
    turmalina007turmalina007 Posts: 118 Member
    lol This reminds me of ghost whisperer and how people would be drawn "into the light". Maybe it was her time to go :open_mouth:
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Isn't that the ghost walk style? She goes through the wall at one point, too.
    I mentioned that too, yesterday, but no one answered to that. :(
    For some odd reason, I don't even come across ghosts - I don't know why. :/
    I have aging off for my Sim, but have it as "on" for the townies.

• Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited August 2016
    This happened to me too! I recorded it also but never got around to unloading it. It only happened once, and it was hilarious, so I never really thought much about it. My game was paused when it was happening too....I will have to dig up the vid because it was quite interesting where my sim ended up... :lol:
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Happened to me like three times now :D When the game is paused they just keep on keepin on. Fun fact - they'll literally vanish off the map if you let them (they snap back in place when you unpause the game tho... but still)
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    Perhaps she was practicing her water slide moves..?? ;) It did look kinda eerie.
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    Sanriel85 wrote: »
    I just play today and then happen this. Of course i recorded so here it is :dizzy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtmCd0_taeY&feature=youtu.be

This occurs when you pause the game during a specific animation due to an erroneous instruction. The sim will continue skating out of bounds, so if it's one of yours, you should reset them if you've allowed them to continue beyond world boundaries before saving.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch