Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well that's just creepy

Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
So I decided to try out the new Nannies. I only have children right now so one of them get's home from school and goes right to the bathtub and the nanny follows. She's just standing there watching him take a bath. He doesn't get the embarrassed moodlet, shoo them away or anything. That's weird that the kids get embarrassed when their parents come in but not the nanny they just met? I'm sure it's just a glitch but eww.

Sims%204%20Nanny_zpsgcwxp6if.jpg

If this has been talked about already please feel free to move it. :)

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    OK that's just wrong and agree pretty creepy :/
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    omg what did u do to ur pool to make it look like that???
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    Ugh!!!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2016
    She's probably making sure the kid doesn't drown or flood the bathroom. She doesn't wanna get blamed for any accidents.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They are supposed to watch the kids!
  • Options
    TheOrangeBird01TheOrangeBird01 Posts: 171 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    She's probably making sure the kid doesn't drown or flood the bathroom. She doesn't wanna get blamed for any accidents.

Exactly! I'd be concerned if I hired a nanny and the nanny let my child bathe by themselves. They could drown!!
    tmKZ8py62rDk4.gif
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited July 2016
    It is realistic in IRL. I don't remember seeing Sims children shooing parents or siblings out of the bathroom, maybe I did. I did recall see older Sims shooing other away. Like others, it is one of the important responsibilities of nannies to watch children during bathing, no matter what.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    It is a little creepy. I mean if it were a toddler then the nanny better be watching and helping but a kid that age should be bathing alone. :|
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    omg what did u do to ur pool to make it look like that???

I just dropped some of these in there. :) I hope the picture is more helpful.
    Sims%204%20Pool_zps1dmwhrei.png
  • Options
    HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    Hardcore Nanny
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • Options
    DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    The floor is going to get moldy when that carpet gets wet!!
    TszwvJw.png
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    My Nanny decided to smile happily while watching my child Sim sleep. :P
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member

Exactly! I'd be concerned if I hired a nanny and the nanny let my child bathe by themselves. They could drown!!

Lol, considering the sims team just said that kids are old enough to be tweens, I would say they should be able to shower alone. ANyone passed the age of 6 doesn't need a stranger watching them in the tub......
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    It is a little creepy. I mean if it were a toddler then the nanny better be watching and helping but a kid that age should be bathing alone. :|

Just standing
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Schantal wrote: »

Lol, considering the sims team just said that kids are old enough to be tweens, I would say they should be able to shower alone. ANyone passed the age of 6 doesn't need a stranger watching them in the tub......

Agree!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    She is waiting for him to get out of the tub so she can scold him for not doing his homework right away :D
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yeah...that's kind of messed up...

The hand that rocks the cradle once belonged to Hook you see,
    But it got bored so then it joined the Adams Family...

(If you know where those lyrics are from, BTW, congrats.)
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    GardeningGardening Posts: 207 Member
    Somebody should make a a really funny theory to why these Nannys are so creepy they literally cause immortality on sims it's a common patch no my sims won't have to become an elder lucky for her.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They are afraid to die with Nanny CreepyMacCreepster watching them day and night. It's like your cat that's waiting for you to go to sleep before they suck the last breath out of you.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Hello
    For simmers who are having the issue where their sims are unable to age up, it is caused by meeting the nanny.
    Crinrict has found a solution for the issue. Try typing in the cheat codes that are in this link blog post and see if it helps the issue with your sim
    http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/07/sim-dont-age-anymore/

• Options
    GardeningGardening Posts: 207 Member
    It's weird but suspicious how the nanny grants imortality if my sim never met the nanny she would have became an elder btw this happend during the 100 baby challenge lp I was doing
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    Umm.. It's not normal. Normal is knocking on the door to make sure the child didn't fall asleep. Vacantly staring at them inside the bathroom is not normal. lol Not even my mom did this.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Gardening wrote: »
    It's weird but suspicious how the nanny grants imortality if my sim never met the nanny she would have became an elder btw this happend during the 100 baby challenge lp I was doing

Hello
    The ageing up issue as a result of sims meeting the nanny has been fixed in one of the latest patches. Your sims should be able to age up now.