Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worst stuff packs!

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
edited April 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
We will divide it into 4 sections!

Worst stuff pack:

1- That was able to live up to its theme (didn't cater to its theme)

2- That had much usage (you didn't often use its content when playing the game)

3- In terms of content (didn't have good looking CAS and Build Mode objects)

4- That had good gameplay objects (the gameplay object/s in it weren't that exciting/good)

(Just to remind you) Current Stuff Packs Available:

1- Luxury Party Stuff

2- Perfect Patio Stuff

3- Cool Kitchen Stuff

4- Spooky Stuff

5- Movie Hangout Stuff

6- Romantic Garden Stuff

7- Kids Stuff

8- Backyard Stuff

9- Vintage Glamour Stuff

10- Bowling Night Stuff

ME:
Worst stuff pack that lived up to its theme:

Cool Kitchen Stuff

Worst stuff pack in terms of usage:

Spooky Stuff

Worst stuff pack in terms of good looking content:

Luxury Party Stuff

Worst stuff pack in terms of decent gameplay objects:

Perfect Patio Stuff

Share Yours! :)
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited August 2016
    Darn if it was overall I would have picked Katy Perry Stuff pack.

Redoing.
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »

As far as watching Let's Plays and Streams, probably:
    1) Luxury Party Stuff
    2) Cool Kitchen Stuff
    3) Perfect Patio Stuff

Woah :o You really think Luxury Party didn't live up to its theme? xD I drowned in glitter lol

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »

As far as watching Let's Plays and Streams, probably:
    1) Luxury Party Stuff
    2) Cool Kitchen Stuff
    3) Perfect Patio Stuff

Woah :o You really think Luxury Party didn't live up to its theme? xD I drowned in glitter lol
    Yeah glitter doesn't mean luxury. It looked like retired Las Vegas entertainers. Kind of sad looking really especially with that cleavage glitch that thankfully got fixed. That was hideous. I don't know, when I think of luxury, Las Vegas is the last thing on my mind. There are actually CCs that were made to get rid of the glitter on the suits. XD I guess it is a matter of different perception, that's all. Spooky Stuff probably would have been fourth. It was not scary or very worn out looking at all. Oh shoot I realized the numbers referred to the questions. I think I have to redo mine then.
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Luxury party definitely lived up to its theme imo...But nearly all of the CAS content is downright hideous and gaudy. I regretted getting it just because of how often townies would spawn in the clothes lol

As for pack that didn't live up to its theme, I'd say Cool Kitchen.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    1. Cool Kitchen Stuff
    2. Romantic Garden Stuff/Spooky Stuff (It's a tie)
    3. Romantic Garden Stuff

• Options
    Updated it to 4 sections =)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    We will divide it into 3 sections!

Worst stuff pack:

1- That lived up to its theme

2- That had much use

3- In terms of content

I need some help on this one.

I can see a worst stuff pack, in terms of content. What is being asked by the worst stuff pack to live up to its theme and the worst stuff pack that had much use ... if it is living up to a theme or has a lot of use .... how are they the worst if it gets used?

im not sure what is being asked.

• Options
    Gruffman wrote: »
    We will divide it into 3 sections!

Worst stuff pack:

1- That lived up to its theme

2- That had much use

3- In terms of content

I need some help on this one.

I can see a worst stuff pack, in terms of content. What is being asked by the worst stuff pack to live up to its theme and the worst stuff pack that had much use ... if it is living up to a theme or has a lot of use .... how are they the worst if it gets used?

im not sure what is being asked.

I recently updated the thread to explain what I mean by each section. (Oh btw for the last sentence I mean worst IN BEING USED, meaning it isn't used that much. I agree the wording can be confusing because of the word "worst")

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Good cause I was lost at first.

1. Luxury party. While some of the outfits were very nice, a lot of it was like they were dressed out of a bad 70's disco. Luxury to me is fancy gowns, tuxedos, extravagant accessories and not ... glitter dive bomb outfits.

2. Cool kitchen. The ice cream maker probably being the exception. It is probably my least used pack, which is a shame cause ... well, kitchens.

3. Cool kitchen. Again. It was mostly just meh.
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    1- Movie Hangout Stuff.

2- Luxury Party Stuff.

3- Luxury Party Stuff.

4- Cool Kitchen Stuff.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    1. Cool Kitchen Stuff - Disappointing amount of actual kitchen stuff.

2. Spooky Stuff/Romantic Garden Stuff - got it on sale, have never used any part of the pack./Bushes are mostly 2x1 and there is not a huge assortment.

3. Luxury Party Stuff/Movie Hangout Stuff/Outdoor Stuff - couldn't stomach even buying this pack (even with a sale..) / Hate the bohemian style furniture / little variety of objects. New table has a ridiculously small amount of color options. Would have liked to see more average "backyard" furniture instead of the ultra modern colorful ones in the pack.

4.Spooky Stuff/Luxury Party Stuff - got this on sale. I dont care for the theme but some of the CAS stuff looked nice. / Nothing this pack offers appeals to me, it's a pass.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    For me, Luxury Party is 4 out of 4 -- I rarely use any of the items (maybe a few of the decor pieces or a particular hair). Spooky Stuff I do like some of the Build assets, especially some of the flooring. And I probably use Cool Kitchen the most because I really like the stove/refrigerator set and the counters.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Redoing because I derped on the numbers.

1) Cool Kitchen Stuff because I have no idea why it was even called that with lack of kitchen stuff.
    2) Spooky Stuff because it seems like Simmers can only use it once a year. Most of the stuff didn't even look spooky.
    3) Luxury Party Stuff because that glitter was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and that cleavage glitch made things look worst.
    4) Cool Kitchen Stuff, I was actually disappointed how the ice cream machine came out and it was the only new gameplay object I think. I think that could have easily been patched in or put into the Dine Out game pack. Seems like a waste of a theme that could have been made into something else.

Now I'm just curious if SimGuruGraham will read these.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Here my order for the worst all the others are fine I would have liked perfect patio if my Sims would not hop out of the hot tub the second they get in.

1. Luxury Party Stuff
    2. Cool Kitchen Stuff
    3. Romantic Garden Stuff
    4. Perfect Patio Stuff
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Here my order for the worst all the others are fine I would have liked perfect patio if my Sims would not hop out of the hot tub the second they get in.

1. Luxury Party Stuff
    2. Cool Kitchen Stuff
    3. Romantic Garden Stuff
    4. Perfect Patio Stuff

You think Romantic Garden has ugly CAS and build mode objects? :o That's a first

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    1. Movie Hangout.
    2. Luxury Party or Spooky Content (but that's kinda obvious, I do like the wallpaper and floor tiles that came with it tho and use it more often)
    3. Luxury Party
    4. Luxury Party or Kids Room (just cuz I don't play with kid sims all that much)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nnea123nnea123 Posts: 63 Member
    1. Movie hangout
    2. Movie hangout (I'm only using the game play objects. The bohemian cas and build mode theme never really were my thing)
    3. Spooky stuff (I don't like the theme so there for I don't like the cas and build mode objects)
    4. Cool kitchen stuff
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    i'd say that the 'spooky stuff' was the worst for me since, it would be only used once a year. unless you were to create a haunted house or something. I would say 'luxury party stuff' wasn't all it seemed. I hate the way most of the clothing is sparkly and cant use it for most outfits.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member

1- That lived up to its theme (didn't cater to its theme)

Luxury Party- It was an okay enough pack, although I rarely use it now but it's not what I think of as a "luxury party". It may look something like a post awards show, Hollywood "PR" event OR even more so a "nightclub opening" but not a luxury party. For that you should have staff circulating food and drinks, live entertainment, a random, private, photographer snapping guests shots (that you can access) and the clothes and decor should be far more sophisticated. It's okay though- I still use the buffet table pretty often.

Same Luxury Party- I use, especially as time has gone on and other options have opened, it's stuff less and less. Most of it is only suitable for a nightclub- some of it I have NEVER used. Basically it's a ten dollar buffet table.

Again, Luxury Party- most of it from clothing to the giant glowing cube to the glowing bars was WAY to, just silly looking and out of place in almost every environment. Even in nightclubs the items by and large look strange. Aside from a vest, a few dresses, the afore mentioned buffet table and maybe a pair of shoes the rest is unreal. Looks like it should be on Sixam, maybe in the city some people speculate was originally going to be there. In fact as I write that it makes sense- maybe Sixam had a planned city, it was dropped, and the stuff was turned into a SP. Anyway, I almost never use the stuff.

4- That had good gameplay objects (the gameplay object/s in it weren't that exciting/good)

Cool Kitchen- The ice cream maker (which I think was the only gameplay object) places the ice cream in your inventory, you can't have more than two additions to it and it just didn't operate the way the marketing led you to believe it did. I essentially never use the machine, even though I know it's supposed to turn you into a plant or make your face red or something, because all those things don't really fit into my playing life. Do I really want to stand there making ice cream randomly just to see what it does to other sims? No. It's an okay pack though, I do like the new clothes and kitchen stuff (a lot of which I do use fairly often).

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    *whispers* (I like Luxury Party)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member

Me too.
    It's just unfortunate that sims don't dress formal anymore when they go to my dance club.
    I liked when they got all dressed up in their sparklies.

Also I really like the buffet table. I don't care for the food choices served at the bar.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited August 2016
    1- That lived up to its theme (didn't cater to its theme)

Cool Kitchen

I didn't buy Spooky Stuff because of this.

Luxury Party, the only one I really regret buying.

Oops, edit, I forgot 4

Again Luxury Party.

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    edited August 2016
    1- Cool kitchen
    2- Spooky
    3- Luxury Party
    4- Romantic Garden
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options

Same! I just don't like the male outfits xD

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I can't believe so many people don't like Romantic Garden. I thought the CAS was nice and the gameplay object is amazing!