Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Top Model Magazine

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AzuraDawnAzuraDawn Posts: 2 New Member
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    I'll post about it in the TS4 section... I'll try and reach out to some CC Creators on tumblr as well.

These are really gorgeous! I definitely think getting people to participate is a good way to get more interest. I'd also suggest finding somewhere to post them that works across browsers - I can't get several of the older ones to load at all and people are often wary to visit sites they aren't familiar with. All in all though, it's a great concept and I hope you keep building on this!
  • Options
    wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    @AzuraDawn the ones that are on issuu [which is a very popular site, you can find some real magazines there] or from like years ago, as those websites no longer work, but I will be re-uploading the TS3 ones to my issuu page eventually. :)
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • Options
    tazreentasnimtazreentasnim Posts: 34 Member
    Just stumbled across these and I love it! Love the poses. Keep it up :smiley:
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    These look amazing! If you ever do let people participate, I'd love to do some photographer work for you haha. Until then, I'll just stare at how pretty everything is <3
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2016
    I accidentally double posted :neutral:
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    I love how unique your models are for each of the covers, and how you're able to capture the essence of each month through the color schemes on the cover. March's cover, with the bold black and white style, embodied March. You really captured it as the transition month between winter and spring. I'm excited to see more :)
  • Options
    AestasAestas Posts: 72 Member
    They are so gorgeous! I wish I knew how to make cute sims.