Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Home Lot in Windenburg?

Hi all. :)
I'm currently playing in Windenburg and was just curious as to which home lot you all love the most.
I think mine would have to be the Villareal house! I moved them out of it and my legacy family into it. I re-did the interior but left the exterior the same for the most part.

Which pre-made house is yall's favorite? Pics are very welcome!

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I have two in Windenburg. The Dresden House lot, and the Von Windenburg Estate. They are the two 64 X 64 lots in Windenburg. :)
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Dock Den on the island.. I just wish the lot was bigger.
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I have two in Windenburg. The Dresden House lot, and the Von Windenburg Estate. They are the two 64 X 64 lots in Windenburg. :)

I LOVE Von Windenburg. It seems way bigger than 64 x 64 to me, its nearly endless!! :o
  • Options
    Dock Den on the island.. I just wish the lot was bigger.

Thats a great one as well! All of the island homes are amazing. :)
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Dock Den on the island. Or the lot where the pool is in the modern area. I usually relocate the pool lot to either Magnolia Promenade or Newcrest.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I like Dresden house. It's the only house I kept the shell of.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    Dock Den on the island. Or the lot where the pool is in the modern area. I usually relocate the pool lot to either Magnolia Promenade or Newcrest.

Oh thats a good idea! I love your avatar btw, she's stunning.
  • Options
    I like Dresden house. It's the only house I kept the shell of.

That's a great one, I can never alter the shell of it either.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    The open lot on the island, I love it but I'm looking at one of the other houses to steal soon.
  • Options
    MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    I REALLY love all of the houses on the Island, especially the Bjergsen and Villareal homes. However, my computer can't really handle the island and it is rather laggy for me so I can't ever really play them :( Hopefully getting a new PC soon! *Fingers Crossed*
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    The empty lot on the island is my favorite to start building on, but I have enjoyed the lot where the Partihaus(spelling?) group live, the 'refurbished factory'. Has a cool vibe to it and is not super traditional or super modern.
  • Options
    I REALLY love all of the houses on the Island, especially the Bjergsen and Villareal homes. However, my computer can't really handle the island and it is rather laggy for me so I can't ever really play them :( Hopefully getting a new PC soon! *Fingers Crossed*

Oh that stinks!:(
  • Options
    The empty lot on the island is my favorite to start building on, but I have enjoyed the lot where the Partihaus(spelling?) group live, the 'refurbished factory'. Has a cool vibe to it and is not super traditional or super modern.

Whelp I blow chunks at building houses so I actually haven't touched that empty lot just yet! :D The partihaus lot is pretty cool! I love that so many houses in Windenburg have 3-5 bedrooms.
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    The Bjergsen "Lighthouse" one is definitely my favorite! It's so spacious and the pool is so pretty. It also has room in the backyard for a bunch of stuff.
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    Elliecake wrote: »
    The Bjergsen "Lighthouse" one is definitely my favorite! It's so spacious and the pool is so pretty. It also has room in the backyard for a bunch of stuff.

That's one of my faves as well. :)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

I LOVE Von Windenburg. It seems way bigger than 64 x 64 to me, its nearly endless!! :o
    That lot does seem endless, since there's not a lot marking it's borders.