Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DINE OUT EMPLOYEES KEEP QUITING?

Every time I close my restaurant, my employees quit. So basically, whenever I want to open my restaurant again I have to re-hire employees. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice/solutions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I have had this problem! I haven't figured anything out, so... bump! I hope someone knows :/
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    Maybe they just really love to work? Haha, I have also encountered this and would love to know what's causing it.
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Make sure your employees don't have a home. If you put them in a house, they will not be hired anymore. So, try to fill up the empty houses with some other sims.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello
    Your employees may have been culled. It would be best to go to manage households and place the employees in their own home. Don't play the household.
    Try doing what is suggested in this link.
    http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/06/restaurant-employees-and-culling/
  • Options
    OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    They never quit for me! Try giving them a promotion an they may not quit.
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Many of us have had at least one incident with employees not showing up for work or having all of them quit. All kinds of things could be affecting your game. Are you using any mods? Try running your game completely vanilla.

Don't play their households. Don't move them into houses from "not in world". Don't edit them in the edit household screen.

If only one employee doesn't show up, try quitting without saving and restart that saved game.

See if that helps.

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    And here I had such high hopes for Dine Out after I was talked into getting it that is, after seeing so many problems with others, it makes me want to play mine even less, and makes Me think I should just stay with Gothic stuff., I am glad they fixed the Slides though, I did have fun for once on the slides in the Back Yard pack, I built like 3 to 4 Restaurant's for the Dine Out, I have placed them all and have played some , but I have not had much problem's, so I am not sure why others are having so much trouble with theirs, I do not play the Sims 4 much anymore, cause I am sick of My characters going off and getting killed or lost and such while I am not there to save them, They need to Fix the game and make it so when your not around that your sims stay where you left them, as for Restaurants, that is just something that also needs fixing I guess.