Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim's alien daughter memory erased him, then he became mad when he "discovered" she was an alien

So my sim's daughter via abduction used her alien powers to make him forget her, but then when he was reintroduced and they got to chatting he got angry because he "figured out" she was an alien. Which is kind of like, what, dude, you should remember her better than anyone, you gave BIRTH to her. Like they are still showed as family, so it seems like a weird oversight.

So a couple points here: I think the memory erase interaction could be fun/useful (maybe for an alien runaway storyline or something) but I'm wondering if there could be a way to make it so it can't be used autonomously, even if just by played sims (especially on family members)? Point two, I think it's kind of ridiculous that a sim's parents can get mad/confident/etc. from "discovering" that their family member is an alien so maybe that can be tweaked please (it'd be understandable if he also forgot they were family, but he can't so, a bit weird)?

Comments

• Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    Maybe storywise, he got angry because he "figured out" she's an alien and made him forget her? That would make me feel way better about it than just having him be angry at discovering she's an alien lol
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    xXKuroFaiXxxXKuroFaiXx Posts: 83 Member
    Elliecake wrote: »
    Maybe storywise, he got angry because he "figured out" she's an alien and made him forget her? That would make me feel way better about it than just having him be angry at discovering she's an alien lol

That'd be an interesting take on it for sure, thanks for the idea. Just kinda irritated because I wasn't fast enough to cancel the interaction :lol: (and almost every sim gets mischief points because they all troll the forums fffs)