Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random workers and other issues

I broke down and got dine out. Running a resturant is okay i just wish you could choose the staff. I'd love to have my sims teenage daughters serving and my sim as the chef.

My biggest issue is when my sims go to restaurants in the game, random sims are working there. I just don't see any reason why Malcolm Lamgraab would be a server, and in another diner morty goth was a chef. This doesn't make sense. Sims that already have jobs shouldn't be assigned to work in the random resturants, and more so why can't we choose the staff when we edit the resturant even if our sim doesn't own it?

Comments

• Options
    AM35502AM35502 Posts: 105 Member
    hmae123 wrote: »
    I broke down and got dine out. Running a resturant is okay i just wish you could choose the staff. I'd love to have my sims teenage daughters serving and my sim as the chef.

My biggest issue is when my sims go to restaurants in the game, random sims are working there. I just don't see any reason why Malcolm Lamgraab would be a server, and in another diner morty goth was a chef. This doesn't make sense. Sims that already have jobs shouldn't be assigned to work in the random resturants, and more so why can't we choose the staff when we edit the resturant even if our sim doesn't own it?

Hello! I don't know if you've already figured it out, but nevertheless, here is a tutorial made by @mcrudd explaining step-by-step how to choose your own staff. If you would like to choose your own staff for random restaurants, if you read further in the thread, many people have detailed cautions and more thorough instructions regarding this, and although it is quite time-consuming, if you really want to choose your own staff, it should do the trick. :smile: