Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can somebody help me?? Please read

After seeing the reviews of Backyard stuff I got so excited! BUT I can't get the game because I can't pay online. Please comment if you have any solutions

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    Ithis is Sims 3 forum. Most of us don't play Sims 4 and don't worry about that. I have no solution to offer either. Unless you go somewhere that gives you internet access to download whatever ithis you want.
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member

Karritz wrote: »
    Ithis is Sims 3 forum. Most of us don't play Sims 4 and don't worry about that. I have no solution to offer either. Unless you go somewhere that gives you internet access to download whatever ithis you want.

That sims 3 part was a mistake, and thanks for reacting!
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Yeah, if you have a laptop then you can go somewhere that offers free wifi otherwise I'm afraid you're out of luck.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hmm, either I'm misreading the OP or a couple of you are. They aren't saying they cannot play online. They are saying they cannot pay online so therefore have no way to purchase the EP.

In many areas, cash cards can be purchased in stores and those cards can then be used online -- not the case here?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    igazor wrote: »
    Hmm, either I'm misreading the OP or a couple of you are. They aren't saying they cannot play online. They are saying they cannot pay online so therefore have no way to purchase the EP.

In many areas, cash cards can be purchased in stores and those cards can then be used online -- not the case here?

Yeah that's what I meant thank you
  • Options
    But my dad has a cash card but he's against games so he won't pay it for me
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    Get someone else like a friend or their parents who could get you the game from some other site like Amazon and then give you the key code. Then you just pay them with cash.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Get someone else like a friend or their parents who could get you the game from some other site like Amazon and then give you the key code. Then you just pay them with cash.

I've done that the last time but that's only 1month ago
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited July 2016
    Just get an origin cash card from a game store and put it on online, that's what i do and its very simple.
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I've bought games through origin before with PaySafe. I just had to buy it with cash at a local shop so that would cut out you having to ask anyone to do it for you. I'm in the UK so not sure if this is available where you are, but check on origin at the checkout to find what payment methods are available in your country if origin cash cards aren't.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Just get an origin cash card from a game store and put it on online, that's what i do and its very simple.

That's an option in some countries but not others.
    simgame wrote: »

As a parent, I have to say, this is where I stop giving suggestions. I don't think I'd want my kid getting advice online for how to get around family rules unless those rules are actually harmful. Unless you're an adult, in which case, go for it - you're not beholden to those family rules anymore, and you'll find lots of topics by searching here on how to find ways to pay with cash.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

That's an option in some countries but not others.
    simgame wrote: »

As a parent, I have to say, this is where I stop giving suggestions. I don't think I'd want my kid getting advice online for how to get around family rules unless those rules are actually harmful. Unless you're an adult, in which case, go for it - you're not beholden to those family rules anymore, and you'll find lots of topics by searching here on how to find ways to pay with cash.

I can have it from my mom but she doesn't have a cash card or something like that and my dads room basically is that I can't do anything fun. He wants my to reed history books in the vacation or play all by myself....
  • Options
    altad1 wrote: »
    I've bought games through origin before with PaySafe. I just had to buy it with cash at a local shop so that would cut out you having to ask anyone to do it for you. I'm in the UK so not sure if this is available where you are, but check on origin at the checkout to find what payment methods are available in your country if origin cash cards aren't.

I live in Belgium but I'm going to check that out