Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you most excited for in backyard stuff?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    The new hairstyles, specially the ponytail dreads, and the build mode objects.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Not excited
    But I would call some of the items as "Nice"
    Not necessary, but nice to have.

This female hair looks gorgeous
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    The male dreads, omg I can't wait to put them on my fav male sim. Also the wind chimes and the table and umbrella set that has the transparent umbrella.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Birds.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Toddlers :trollface:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    A close call between the bird feeder and the waterslides.
    I think in the long run I'll use the slides more often, but the sim I'm currently playing is both a nature enthusiast and a photographer, so he'll spend days lurking around that thing.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm most excited for the birds today for some odd reason, but when I told my son about the pack last night, he was all, SLIP AND SLIDE!!!!!!! and he's doing his summer course at the computer next to mine, so today, I declared, Elvis is having a Slip and Slide party! (And at that, my son looked at me with "Elvis??" written all over his face.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I am looking forward to all of it. It's going to make the backyards feel a lot more "homey" and more "family".

I think I will be putting birdfeeders around a few of my parks too. :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm also excited for the female dreg hairstyle and skin tight jeans.
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    My top three are the bird feeder, the new drink pitcher (I use the Spa Day one a lot too) and the new table which looks so awesome!!
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    WannabeDinosaurWannabeDinosaur Posts: 121 Member
    I'm super excited for the shaggy bieber styled hair for men. I'm literally just in love with it idk
  • Options
    SfarinaPSfarinaP Posts: 87 Member
    Open world and toddlers...oh...never mind
  • Options
    MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    Everything! Cannot wait for the skinny jeans. You don't know how long I've been longing for those! Also really looking forward to the dungarees and shoulder length hair. :D
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    it's a lovely cute pack - the wind chimes and bird feeder and some of the male outfits are nice -

Also a sadistic part of me wishes bird attacks could sometimes result in death.
  • Options
    rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    Honestly everything. :blush::smiley:
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    The waterslide thing :yum:
    tumblr_mq26e9T1DM1rksbkyo1_500.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    When I first looked at it, I was the most excited about the slide. But after watching all the preview, I'm looking forward to the birdfeeder, the windchimes, and the v type flower holder. I'm also happy about the slide. I will have to check out everything else in game. :)
  • Options
    Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    I'm really excited about the wind chimes, too. I love them in real life and in the past games, so I'll definitely be putting them in many houses.

The bird feeder is probably second. I love birds! These are both minor items, but I'm really excited for them.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Shark water slide!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I'm probably most excited about the birdfeeder, with the wind chimes and water slide coming in next. :) I didn't think I'd be this excited about birds, lol.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    jbestxoxojbestxoxo Posts: 271 Member
  • Options
    tayloremxxtayloremxx Posts: 543 Member
    SO excited for the table. Been wanting one forever!
  • Options
    CutiHelloKitty22CutiHelloKitty22 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have a question, I went to amazon and they don't have Sims 4: Backyard stuff so I really want to play the new update in Sims 4 so badly, I was wondering where do you guys purchase Sims 4: Backyard stuff? Please Help.