Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP3-What have we NEVER seen before?

Comments

• Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I think EP3 should add features that are missing from the base game. Once they are there, we can move on to something unique.
    As for an EP we've never had before- I would love to have the ability to live in a countryside and have a farm. I think chicken crop in TS3 was closest thing to that.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Also, I made a thread with my idea of an all-new artsy pack that combines never-before gameplay with celebrities and fame. It includes all sorts of new crafting skills, as well as acting skill and singing, an opera house and fully customizable bands.

If it interests you, read it here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893969/the-ultimate-arts-pack-including-fully-customizable-bands-and-fame#latest
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,707 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm trying to think of things I do in real life and that would be sitting on front of the computer the whole day. :D
    Just a random idea to throw in, cuz I'm so not creative, but maybe there could be a pack where you sim becomes a celebrity gamer or something or go for gaming competitions? Or maybe be like an internet sensation? I don't know. Haha don't throw stuff at me. I just want my Superstar EP to be made into a TS4 pack. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    CK213 wrote: »
    02-03-16_1-34-57nbspAM.png
    02-03-16_1-38-28nbspAM.png
    Ancient%20Cat%20Girls.jpg
    I believe!

Why only aimed at the female gender? Why are they wearing provocative clothing whilst looking like a cat? these are some creepy and discriminating undertones that shouldn't be included in a kids game.

Calm down. :p
    Talk about reaching to be uptight...
    I am only partially joking as I intend cats sims with both genders.
    I never bothered to explain the full concept.

Take a look at closet woo hoo in your "kid's game". My cat sims are tame in comparison.
    The game provided the "provocative clothing", so how can this even be an issue?
    Plus they are party animals anyway and are dressed appropriately for the club and only one is showing her bellybutton.

I'd just ignore him/her, their comment was absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I hate seeing this thread, because I don't know HOW MANY TIMES we have to say no one made a comment about EP3 being something we'd never seen before.
  • Options
    flippinmaryflippinmary Posts: 180 Member
    Feyona wrote: »
    @BabySquare have to agree :). Due to the news drought we could expect everything.

Also we never had theme parks. That could work for The Sims 4 concept. It would have a lot of family game play, it would suit well The Sims 4 cotton candy graphic style, there could be a lot of multitasking and social interactions. Clowns, popcorn, ice-cream would fit well to this EP.

There were theme park rides in Makin Magic in Sims 1. It was great!
  • Options
    Also, I made a thread with my idea of an all-new artsy pack that combines never-before gameplay with celebrities and fame. It includes all sorts of new crafting skills, as well as acting skill and singing, an opera house and fully customizable bands.

If it interests you, read it here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893969/the-ultimate-arts-pack-including-fully-customizable-bands-and-fame#latest

Superstar in Sims 1 was very similar to your idea.
  • Options
    Simanite wrote: »
    I hate seeing this thread, because I don't know HOW MANY TIMES we have to say no one made a comment about EP3 being something we'd never seen before.

I'm sure I've read a comment from a guru somewhere saying it would be something we've never seen before.
  • Options
    SimsFanatic2688SimsFanatic2688 Posts: 222 Member

I'm sure I've read a comment from a guru somewhere saying it would be something we've never seen before.

I think ive seen that too on twitter!
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    The Sims 4: Castaway? ;)
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member

Yep. I really wish the OP would at least change the title of this one. It's very misleading. It leads to speculation based on fairy dust.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    How about - The Sims 4 Base Game Extra EP
  • Options
    SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    We could get Sims Warcraft, where the neighborhoods of Willow Creek come together to form an alliance while the citizens of Oasis Springs get angry and form a horde. There could be monsters and dungeons and stuff.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    farming and farms were never done in an expansion. We got the chicken in sims 3 and horses for a ranch. I would like an all out farm in the sims 4.
  • Options
    Le0HeartLe0Heart Posts: 154 Member
    OR MAYBE THEY WILL COMBINE TWO PACKS LIKE GENERATIONS AND SEASONS
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    farming and farms were never done in an expansion. We got the chicken in sims 3 and horses for a ranch. I would like an all out farm in the sims 4.

Don't forget the cow we could milk.
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Le0Heart wrote: »

lol lol lol .......if only.

Thanks for the laugh .. I mean that sincerely lol :):D
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

It hasn't been done in an EP but with the TS3 store there was the 'farm' furniture, grandpa's grove with the tractor, the chicken coop, the cow pen and the vegetable stand.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'm still voting for natural disasters and the rebuild after the apocalypse that were on the survey.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    I'm still voting for natural disasters and the rebuild after the apocalypse that were on the survey.

I desperately want this as well.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    We have never seen a "grunge pack" . I so want to live in old, run down houses ;)
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Don't forget the cow we could milk.

but could we really milk it?
  • Options

It hasn't been done in an EP but with the TS3 store there was the 'farm' furniture, grandpa's grove with the tractor, the chicken coop, the cow pen and the vegetable stand.

But it really was not large enough to really have a farm. I would like sheep and pigs and stuff.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Something that was never done before??? A sims game with no EPs!!!
    Says a lot
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Le0Heart wrote: »

Well, I've thought they could combine farming with either Seasons (return of greenhouses, have season-specific crops) or Pets (care for farm animals in addition to dogs and cats). That would be something we've never seen before, but incorporating a much desired theme (by many players; I want Generations first).

There was a quote on a Latin American Sim site that implied we were going to see game play "never seen before" -- some think that it applied to EP3, while others think that the gender-neutral CAS patch could have been what was being referred to. For that matter, maybe KIds Room Stuff was what was being referred to -- we've never seen a pack solely for child Sims, plus the battle stations are completely new to any version of the Sims.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)