Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Serial-Romantic Male Sim Seeking (Many) Female Companions.

MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
sup-cat.gif
Sup Everybody!

I hope you are all doing well? I'm looking for a collection of female sims that I can use in an upcoming story that I am working on. Sims featured in your own stories are welcome, but remember that the MC is a Serial-Romantic, so there's very little chance of a happily ever after! :D

If you decide to submit a girl or ten to this thread, here is the info that I'll need and also a few optional things you can include:
  • Sim's name, aspiration & traits.
  • Sim's age (Young-Adult or Adult) - actual ages are fine too, if not provided I may make one up if I decide to go all "real world" on this story.
  • Sim's Nationality - again, just in case I decide to set this in a "real-ish type world".
  • Screenshot of the sim which should include a close-up of their face and a full-body shot of at least their Everyday Clothing.
  • CC is fine, but please provide a link to all items used if you do. I prefer Maxis Match hairstyles.
  • Please provide gallery link to the sim or add your Origin ID into your post.
  • Backstories are optional. I would love to read them but they are not necessary.
  • If it is a sim from one of your stories, I am happy for you to provide a link to the story, we all love to self-promote, so why not a little bit more! :D
  • You can tag the sim under #BoredomCuties if you want. This is where I tag all the sims that I (and others) create when we're bored, and will be using most (if not all) of them for this story.

That should cover it. I look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous female sims being submitting to this thread.

Bye! Bye!
abd-177.gif

dustshaela.jpg
Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

Comments

• Options
    Reserved for Submitted Sims list.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hahaha :D I love your idea @Munterbacon ;) I'm better in creating male sims, but I'll create few chicks for your serial romantic with a big pleasure :) (I also prefer Maxis Match hairstyles and I use mostly only KiaraZurk and Birksches hairstyles).
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    My origin Id is Sims4Girl202 in case you see any you like, lol. I mostly have girls on there anyway xD.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Hmmm....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Bailey Monroe|Renaissance Sim|Bookworm|Good|Romantic
    Nationality: French
    Link:Here! :)

SjEw0TF.png
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    My origin Id is Sims4Girl202 in case you see any you like, lol. I mostly have girls on there anyway xD.

Sweet! I'll check out your girls when I get home :)

@Emma-LeeXOXO :open_mouth: She's beautiful! :love:

dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    @Munterbacon cool! Hope you like them x)

• Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    edited July 2016

Thanks, She's inspired by disney princess Belle, if ya couldn't tell lolz

EDIT: I may make one more late or tomorrow morning if I can find time.
    sMggKkh.png

• Options

Thanks, She's inspired by disney princess Belle, if ya couldn't tell lolz

EDIT: I may make one more late or tomorrow morning if I can find time.

I wondered if that was the case! My first thought was that it reminded me of Belle. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Good morning, @Munterbacon :) 7 girls are waiting for you in Gallery. You'll choose them all or only one of them, I hope you'll like them. My ID is roseinblack69, Item Name: Hopeless Romantics, hashtag: #BoredomCuties There no CC, but you'll have to look for them clicking on Advanced and then Include Custom Content.

Taryn Meyers: romantic/active/hot-headed. Aspiration - Body Builder.
    Nationality: American, was born and grew in New York
    Backstory: Taryn's motto is "Beautiful soul in beautiful body", so don't be surprised if you'll meet her in some fitness club more often than somewhere else. But not only because she is there... Taryn believes that there she can meet her dream guy or at least someone with whom she could not only swipe the sweat in the gym, but also to share romantic moments in more intimate environment. She is a fire in all meanings and she likes to play, but be careful as fire can burn you...

tEJstFx.png
    LxNbTAb.png

Kristine Rees: good/romantic/childish. Aspiration - Soulmate.
    Nationality: British, was born and grew up in London
    Backstory: Kristine is very good, friendly and naive like a child. Well, she is still a child and she dreams of Prince Charming... But let's hope someday she'll meet a person who will help her to become more mature...

gVKuq8E.png
    IzU0s2S.png

Princess Thayer: perfectionist/romantic/materialistic. Aspiration - Serial Romantic.
    Nationality: Irish, but anyone can't tell where she was born as Princess lost her mother being only few months old and later was adopted by gay couple.
    Backstory: Her foster parents named her Princess, because she was most adorable and cutest baby girl in their eyes. But she not only has such name, she feels like a princess and lives like a princess. Pink color, pop music and rich guys are her favorite, but sometimes Princess like to change her menu and then she can find someone totally different for her pleasure and sometimes it's not always a man... Princess is hunter and she likes money and to be spoiled, and she doesn't believe that someone is better than she.

0q4k5WQ.png
    MBdRNnI.png

Karly Romano: bookworm, romantic, snob. Aspiration: Nerd Brain
    Nationality: Karly's father is Italian, mother is Australian. Karly was born and grew up in Milan.
    Backstory: Karly is in love with science and books, it seems like she doesn't have time for clubs, bars and meeting with friends... It's a true as she works a lot on her experiments and different projects, but it doesn't mean she wouldn't like to relax and share her time with someone special. Of course, that person should be intellectual and intelligent, Karly can't stand the boring conversations, cheap love novels and narrow-minded people.

mqJ0hQZ.png
    IXS0HKw.png

Angie Belcher: creative, romantic, self-assured. Aspiration: Musical Genius
    Nationality: German. Angie was born and grew up in Hamburg.
    Backstory: She is in love with her e-guitar and Harley Davidson. She is one of those girls you can call "super girl". Brave, very self-assured, rebellious, independent, she can do all herself and all what she achieved in her life she achieved it herself. Being only 15 Angie formed her first rock band "The Bleeding Fangs", after one year they realized their first single and had very successful debut in some rock festival. Angie is a real free spirit and very creative person, she can write the songs anywhere if she feels inspired, but any artist needs a muse for inspiration. Angie hopes to meet someone who will be her muse...

V7ipO9V.png
    Fu8lPpq.png

Linda Molina: outgoing, romantic, jealous. Aspiration: Friend Of The World
    Nationality: Brasilian, but was born and grew up in Porto, Portugal.
    Backstory: Linda is like a ray of sun, she makes all smile and laugh. Being outgoing and sociable she has many friends and is very popular, she travels a lot, attends all parties, events, festivals, bars, clubs... In fact, there no place where you'll not meet Linda. But here is something you should know... She'll not forgive you if you'll compliment someone in her presence, she'll also not forgive you if you'll pay more attention to someone else than her. Linda is used to be in the center of attention, keep it in your mind.

F1X3Ssr.png
    vssBN3N.png

Joelle Coffey: goofball, romantic, kleptomaniac. Aspiration: Chief Of Mischief
    Nationality: Father - British, mother - French. Joelle were born and grew up in Paris.
    Backstory: Joelle will charm you immediately. Her innocent angelic face and beautiful laughter will make your heart beat much faster and forget where you are and why are you here. She'll be a girl of your dreams and fulfill all your dreams and maybe even more, but don't make a fool of yourself. Joelle is a street child and she knows how to charm her victims and get all she needs and wants from them. Her hands are deft, very deft and she likes beautiful stuff, money and jewelries... But if Joelle will become your friend you'll never get bored with her and if she'll steal something from you she can even to return it, but you can't be sure Joelle will return your heart.

GYucsis.png
    rQMFD6o.png
  • Options
    Here's a few photos of some of my girl sims xD. Plus husbands lol, but you can get rid of them for your game lol.

Angela "rocker/rock star"
    Z7WqDN8.png
    FTkNHcL.png

My "model" sim Tiffany: *she's really photogenic xD*
    xSMBgN3.png
    7LvbbsG.png
    2aDg3Co.png
    zYlmEAY.png *with hubby xD*

Tiffany again with another sim of mine :)
    EYCBvdV.png

My sims husband/Trisha (adult) and Carson
    *she's pregnant at the time*
    1CJJ4wi.png
    m9llxcr.png

My Sim Kiarah:

HJzhzw1h.png

• Options

• Options
    @roseinblack69 I love them all! :) Thank you for the backstories too, they were fun to read!

@NShippudenFan I think I grabbed Christa? earlier, your Music-Lover sim. I wasn't sure if I should take any of the hitched sims, but I'll grab them tomorrow morning, gotta get them all! :D

dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 I love them all! :) Thank you for the backstories too, they were fun to read!

@NShippudenFan I think I grabbed Christa? earlier, your Music-Lover sim. I wasn't sure if I should take any of the hitched sims, but I'll grab them tomorrow morning, gotta get them all! :D

I am glad I could help you @Munterbacon ;) I'm sure they'll have interesting time with your serial romantic :)
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited July 2016
    Name: Angel Mahan-Mai
    Traits: Cheerful, Self assured, outgoing.
    Aspiration: Mansion Baron
    Sim's age: Adult
    Sim's Nationality: English
    lh6xv.png280r31i.png

Even though she is CC free she is flagged as modded so unfortunately I cannot provide a link for her my origin Id is Charliimai (The same as here)

Backstory : Angel is the youngest daughter of Charlii Mai and Mahalo Mahan. During her teenage years An Airborne virus had been released on the planet. Her mother was a top level scientist and had access to a rocket, Angel had been packed up and shipped off into space to live with her sister on Sixam (Her mother stayed behind to help discover a cure)

Unfortunately the autopilot had malfunctioned along with the communications system. Unable to contact her Mum on Earth or her sister on Sixam, Angel had been stranded for the best part of a year, Alone praying someone would hear the distress beacon the ship was sending out before the power failed.
    She was rescued by an explorer from her home planet and invited to join their family in the vault. She eventually married one of the survivors/family members there and gave birth to a son.

She became the new explorer and on her first trip out of the vault she fell knocking her head. she awoke sometime later with no memories of the past few years, Remembering only her parents and nothing more.

Now an Adult. Angel has given up trying to recover her lost years and is trying to find someone to spend the rest of her life with

•Angel features in two stories she is the daughter of my Simself born in game during her attempt at the Rosebud challenge(letters from my simself). She appeared in another of my stories she was the Daughter in law of my founder Mara-I-am (I-Am forever challenged)•
    Post edited by Charliimai on
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited July 2016
    Sim's Name: Juniper Erwin
    20gxqo8.png102v76x.png
    Aspiration: Fabolously Wealthy
    Traits: Music Lover
    Perfectionist
    Hot Headed
    Sim's age: Adult
    Sim's Nationality: American

Backstory : Juniper was once an aspiring Rapper trying to get exposure and her 5 minutes of fame in the hopes it would kick start her career. At the age of 18 she was an entrant in a Sims 3 reality show The Love Shack. A Matchmaking show that was never aired because of an incident during filming that ended in the shows cancellation and an extended stay in a High security Prison for her. Now an adult she's been Rehabilitated and armed with a new look and name Juniper is all about the fresh start.

The Spoiler contains more of Juniper's backstory.
    Juniper suffered a traumatic event 22 years ago when out with her twin on their 16th birthday, While waiting at a bus stop a man in a drug induced daze walked towards them and pushed her brother Erwin into the path of the oncoming traffic he was hit by a bus and died 20 minutes later (just as the ambulance arrived) The man was never brought to justice as he could not be found after the incident but Biz- ee never forgot his smiling face as he pushed past her into the crowd. she was devastated when she walked into the Love shack house and saw that same smiling face Mocking her. She confronted him but he continued to deny it only fuelling her anger and distress eventually she snapped and spotting her opportunity she took some rubber gloves and a knife from the kitchen and ended his life. A team of detectives cracked the case and Aretha was sent to prison, Where she remained for the past 20 years she has now been rehabilitated and given the opportunity to re-enter society.

Biz-ee plum (Rapstar name), Aretha Jocin (Birth name), Juniper Erwin (New name) was a character from a Sims 3 forum game I created a few years ago.
    33ehctz.jpg
    Here's the link: Murder Mystery game

I had originally recreated her as an entrant in a Big brother story another simmer was going to create but it never happened. Hopefully she can experience romance or at least have a little fun. :D

Post edited by Charliimai on
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    @Munterbacon haha, yeah the married ones are fine for you to get too if you want, lol xD. It's your game, so use them as you please xD. It's interesting the thought of my sims being used in others games xD. Very cool haha :).

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Hello! I have some ladies that I'm willing to let you use, notably my Enchanting Women household, which consists of 8 beautiful ladies! My Origin ID is the same as here. Link: clicky

Here they are! The Enchanting Women!

gdgJ7jA.jpg
    Name: Katia Landis
    Traits: Dance Machine, Insider, Outgoing
    Aspiration: Leader of the Pack
    Sim's age: Young Adult
    Sim's Nationality: German
    Backstory: DJ Katia is all about partying! She loves to DJ at parties and is willing to ask you to join her! If you go to a club for dancing, you're guaranteed to see her there!

3KStcRg.jpg
    Name: Donna Walker
    Traits: Materialistic, Loves Outdoors, Insider
    Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
    Sim's Nationality: British
    Backstory: Dr. Donna is everyone's favorite doctor! She got her education at the best medical schools, so you're guaranteed best medical advice and treatment from her. Whenever she's not busy curing patients, she loves to go fishing and gardening. She's born to a wealthy family and her father is a world-class doctor and her mother is a famous actress.

Y51kiqJ.jpg
    Name: Marcia Collins
    Traits: Art Lover, Perfectionist, Insider
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinare.
    Backstory: Marcia is all about the arts! She dreamed of becoming a famous painter and she knows her artists inside out! She's also all about perfection! Any tiny mistake can make her mad!

6UpMBKo.jpg
    Name: Ayaka Matsumoto
    Traits: Music Lover, Ambitious, Self-Assured
    Aspiration: Musical Genius
    Sim's Nationality: Japanese
    Backstory: Ayaka dreamed of becoming a CEO of her own music company and she'll name it Enchanting Music. Ever since she was little, she's an expert in the violin, clarinet, and flute.

CavMGAo.jpg
    Name: Norma Brooks
    Traits: Genius, Neat, Outgoing
    Aspiration: Computer Whiz
    Sim's Nationality: French
    Backstory: Norma is the super genius of the group! She loves to develop mobile apps since she loves computers. She even has her own blog that contains reviews for every mobile phone and tablet.

otRo2fd.jpg
    Name: Danielle Marshall
    Traits: Childish, Cheerful, Insider
    Aspiration: Friend of the World
    Backstory: Danielle is a friend to all! She even loves to join club gatherings!

RFTahUy.jpg
    Name: Chunhua Liu
    Traits: Foodie, Creative, Cheerful
    Aspiration: Master Mixologist
    Sim's Nationality: Chinese
    Backstory: Chunhua and Cindy currently run a restaurant called Enchanting Cuisine. Chunhua loves mixology and knows her drinks inside out.

DVlDKWx.jpg
    Name: Cindy Griffin
    Traits: Foodie, Neat, Cheerful
    Aspiration: Master Chef
    Backstory: Cindy is a celebrity TV chef and loves cooking food all day! She even learned all the world famous recipes.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    @Charliimai They are both gorgeous! <3 Thanks for submitting them!

@Simslover163 :love: They truly are enchanting! Thank you! :)
    dustshaela.jpg