Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a small empty world that has buildings in it, and is vampire friendly

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
At the moment I'm playing in Bridgeport, but have run into some problems that is making this world almost unplayable for me. I'm not sure what happened but the town I'm playing basically exploded with the number of sims in it, and I haven't played it very long. I still have most of the first generation alive and well. But for some reason there were a ton of multiple births, and I never did any tweaking to the NRaas settings either. Fortunately for my family they have all been single babies as a time. Also there were several families who moved in on their own, and again I did not change any of the setting in any of the NRaas Mods. This is the first time this has happened in any of my game playing, and my computer doesn't like it. So I'm wanting to start a new smaller empty world, and moving a few select families over to the new world. So they would have to first be saved in the family bin, and then I would need to reconnect any severed family and friendship ties. Do you know of any small empty worlds that have homes and community lots? I have all EPs and SPs, so this will not be an issue for me.

Comments