Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Please PLEASE Add singing skill!

What do you think about this idea? I really think they should add this feature. They should also add singing with the mic and doing comedy on the microphone too... there should also be bands and stuff. Also there should be an option to -Sing child to sleep and more! I think lots of people would enjoy this feature...

Comments

• Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    Also a concert social event.
  • Options
    CRYSTALEXIECRYSTALEXIE Posts: 95 Member
    J what about a new lot concert hall and they could and a singing career! also check out http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/890811/who-wants-to-talk-about-there-favorite-sims-4-or-3-lp-in-progress#latest/ just left click and check it out!!
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    I love it! They should add karaoke bars if they ever include the singing skill!
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I'd love this! It would be cool if they added an Acting Skill as well so I could create a Triple Threat Sim - can Sing, Dance AND Act.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    JCBentonJCBenton Posts: 3 New Member
    I imagine at some point that'll be included in a showbiz-esque expansion. We're all going to have to wait, patiently :)
  • Options
    Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    edited July 2016
    Yessss, I've wanted Sims to be able to sing ever since we got the microphone for the Comedy skill/Entertainer career.
    duck.jpg
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yes! And with multitasking, you could have a sim sing and play an instrument at the same time! Maybe even introduce a small mic that can be placed on top of a piano so your sim can rock out like Elton John or Little Richard! I would LOVE that! :D
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    Yes! And with multitasking, you could have a sim sing and play an instrument at the same time! Maybe even introduce a small mic that can be placed on top of a piano so your sim can rock out like Elton John or Little Richard! I would LOVE that! :D

Yes!!!!
  • Options
    Also sing like sing in the shower, sing while cooking, sing while reading a book and lots of stuff
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    This would be great! In OR we got 'Sing Songs' on the Guitar but I'm pretty sure they're only camping songs, and your Sim sings them poorly no matter their Guitar skill. So it would be great to expand on that existing feature. :smile:
  • Options
    PianoCollectorPianoCollector Posts: 108 Member

Hahaha! took the words right out of my mou... uh, keyboard. ;)
    I would love to see my sim sing and play wild crazy piano like "Jerry Lee Lewis".
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I would love a singing skill! I think it would go great with a band related pack. :P
  • Options
    EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member
    OMG YES! My sister and I made Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, and Megan Trainor, but they can't sing! This is a great idea. I at least want a mod where this is possible. But maybe adding in fame again would be nice too.
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM
  • Options
    KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    Yes I love this idea! I've wanted singing for ages since I make bands a lot and they can play guitar and piano but they can't sing. I would also like drums and maybe other instruments to be re-introduced along with singing so we can make proper bands.
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes, yes :). This is something I want really bad.
    I figured since there is so many different music pieces they can play eventually it's bound to happen. The campfire songs are done in a way that you can tell the sim needs to work on their singing skill, so I see it as a starting point like the bad dances we had with the base game. The music on the sims radio is good.. I'm hoping we will have a showtime/biz type pack that will bring it on.
    I want them to play some instruments in sync also ..either individual pieces where they can join or even a band set up that is an object.
    I hope they can also do it so that your sim sounds like the voice you gave your sim.. the different pitch and tone. That would be awesome.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    BluePearl94BluePearl94 Posts: 13 New Member
    YES! They should totally add a singing skill, as well as a new branch in the entertainer career for Singers/Bands! That would be awesome!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Yes please! :)
  • Options
    lauwekoelauwekoe Posts: 19 New Member
    Yes please! I miss the possibility of giving concert as was possible in the Sims 3. An awesome addition would be to be able to make your own record/own a record label.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Not just sing. Sing Well.

I want to watch my sims put on a show, and be a fan. I want to look at my sim the way I look at Beyoncé.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Yes, still waiting for a Superstar-ish pack...
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yes, still waiting for a Superstar-ish pack...
    Me too! :disappointed: