Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disneyland's The Haunted Mansion

1upMushrooms1upMushrooms Posts: 183 Member
Welcome... foolish Simmers to the Haunted Mansion!

2a6royp.png

Yes, I know we're still ways from Halloween, but I thought this would be a fun build! This lot is considered a generic lot, but my main purpose is to make it a cemetery as well as a small museum (hence the little plaques in all the rooms, though they cannot be customized). You can make it whatever you like, however!
Side of the mansion:
2u9opp5.png

"now as they say, 'look alive', and we'll continue our little tour..."

"Our tour begins here in this gallery, where we see paintings of some of our guests as they appeared in their corruptible, mortal state..."
mw8oid.png

"Our library is well stocked in priceless first editions, only ghost stories of course..." [Walt Disney World]
1532mnn.png

"We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat, every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold, running chills! Ssshhhh, listen..."
(If your have the Spooky Stuff pack, then I would recommend those changing portraits replacing these ones!)
ilf8u9.png

"...Perhaps Madame Leota can establish contact. She has a remarkable head for materializing the disembodied."
11agao0.png

"[The Happy Haunts are] assembling for a swinging wake, and they'll be expecting me. I'll see you all a little later..."
2dw705u.png

I do! :*
25jgolt.png

"Join now the spirits in nuptial doom... A ravishing bride... A vanishing groom." [Disneyland Paris, The Phantom Manor]
wu2x60.png2ciin2t.png

Again, you can add a cemetery on the side of the mansion, as well as placing some urns inside the mansion too! Tell me what you did with this classic Disneyland attraction in your Sims 4 world! My origin is eointremont

Hurry back!
31434th.png

No CC
Get to Work, Get Together required

Comments