Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess Who?

I've been playing around in CAS recently, working on filling up my neighborhoods, and I felt inspired to make this celebrity couple. Can you guess who they are? They're not exactly huge stars but still pretty well-known.

06-18-16_9-45-35nbspPM_zps2ofehin3.png

06-18-16_9-45-48nbspPM_zps1mley6xa.png

06-18-16_9-45-57nbspPM_zpsse47e1rp.png

I don't think I really captured the guy too well, but the woman is close enough. :)

aSE16f8.gif

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited June 2016
    I feel like they're Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris, but they broke up though
    They're really pretty sims nevertheless!
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Nope! I guess I didn't do so well, haha! They've both been in movies, and the woman is currently the lead role in a TV show. The man's TV show was cancelled, I think..
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Claire Danes?
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    If I'm correct with Claire, that would make the guy Hugh Dancy (sorry had to google that, didn't know who she was married to, lol) :)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    joleaco wrote: »
    Claire Danes?

Yaay you're right! :D
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    Yay!!! :blush:
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I got the Clair Danes part but couldn't remember her husbands name at all. Nice job.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt I wouldn't have been able to guess, but I do like her bone structure. have you uploaded them??
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I guessed that was Claire Danes but didn't know who he guy was.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @HowGreatThouArt I wouldn't have been able to guess, but I do like her bone structure. have you uploaded them??

Nope, but I can do so. I use some CC skin and eyes, so you'll have to check the CC filters. :)

Oh and eyelashes and lipstick. :o So you might have to fix her up if you download her.

My ID is I_LilMagician_I and the name of the household is Dancy-Danes.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    I thouhgt the female was P!nk (singer).
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Great job on Claire. I immediately recognized her. I just didn't know who her husband was or what he looked like.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    Had to look her up as wasn't particularly familiar with how she looks, and you've done a great job with her.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    @Goodywood I can kind of see that. :)

@bionicdesserts and @horrorfanatic Thanks! I wish I had done a better job on Hugh since he's so dreamy in real life. <3 I couldn't find a great hairstyle that matched his.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2016
    I think you've done an amazing job. The first picture of Claire Danes, her name was on the tip of my tongue...but I wasn't sure. The second picture -- with that angle -- there is no mistaking her. Excellent work.

I don't know Hugh Dancy, but when I saw the male he reminded me of a young Mel Gibson.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I think you've done an amazing job. The first picture of Claire Danes, her name was on the tip of my tongue...but I wasn't sure. The second picture -- with that angle -- there is no mistaking her. Excellent work.

I don't know Hugh Dancy, but when I saw the male he reminded me of a young Mel Gibson.

Thank you! I think people with unique features (such as Claire Dane's eyes) are easier to recreate as Sims, as opposed to people (such as Hugh Dancy) who have regular features.
    aSE16f8.gif