Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunrise Valley has arrived! (All EP's and SP's included)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    TreborHG_93TreborHG_93 Posts: 259 Member
    @Omaira @Storietime Hi guys. If the link doesn't work after site has been fixed let me know. If you are getting the world, make sure to go into the aquarius lot and complete the wall near the elevator since some sims are getting stuck in it. I have also updated the world in my game to include bawling alley, and other exclusive objects from the store. This map is great to play with if you are also using NRAAS storyprogression mod.
  • Options
    OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    Hi TreborHG_93, I will try later again as the site was still down earlier today. Thanks, anyhow, I am hoping to be able to have my sims in your World soon! I'll fix the incomplete wall. I do have Nraas SP, Register, and a couple more of his mods, so it will be fine, I can not stand the game own SP. just filling the town with clones with the same stupid faces.. disgusting!, at least that 's what happened before I decided to get Nraas SP.
  • Options
    TreborHG_93TreborHG_93 Posts: 259 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Omaira @Storietime hi guys. I uploaded a few pics of the world into my page media section if you want to look at them before downloading. I added a few extra lots for my game world but the world you will be downloading is still very similar

http://www.thesims3.com/myMedia.html?action=default&persona=Coolboez_9
  • Options
    StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    @TreborHG_93 thanks! It looks really great so far, I can't wait to try it out when I have time
  • Options
    OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    Downloaded and recommended! Thank you so much for this World, I can now add the families I created.