Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Victoria's Secret - ♥ FINISHED ♥

Comments

• Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    iqbgat.jpg **on the phone with her fiance** "Yeah, my roommate is really nice, but some of the other girls have a bad attitude. And you know I have a low tolerance for that. I mean if you're going to have your nose stuck in the air you better come correct at the photoshoot."
    **Jada laughs at something her fiance says**
    **There is a knock at the door and she hears a stern voice announce dinner. Must be the Agnes, what Cathy refers to as the Rottweiler.
    "Well, I have to go, its time for dinner."
    "Yes, I won't make a fuss, as long as everyone is on their best behavior. I better go check on Malia. Love you too. Bye."
    **Jada exits her room and heads down the hall where she knows her friend Malia is occupying a suite. Malia has gotten lucky to still have the room to herself. Jada knocks and enters. Her friend is napping on the bed, cellphone clutched in her hand. She was probably still talking to their driver from earlier when she fell asleep. **Jada shakes her shoulder**
    " Time for dinner, bug."
    34snuxt.jpgMalia nods and sits up, she stretches and heads to the bathroom to freshen up really quick. When she comes back she looks pensive.**
    iqbgat.jpg"Whats wrong?", Jada asks.
    34snuxt.jpgMalia shrugs, "Just not that hungry, I guess."
    iqbgat.jpg**Jada touches her shoulder gently.** "You alright, sweetheart?"
    34snuxt.jpg"Yeah, its just I tried to introduce myself to some of the girls but that Rowan and Elaine have a bad attitude. It reminds me too much of middle school. I was small and skinny kid back then with braces. Girls like them were bullies to me."
    iqbgat.jpg Jada's frown deepens. "What have they said to you?"
    34snuxt.jpg"Nothing, just kind of flipped me off."
    iqbgat.jpg"Don't worry bug, middle school is not going to repeat itself here. Not while I'm around anyway. Let's go enjoy dinner and meet some of the other girls. Not everyone here is a prima donna and I hear they have a cute chef doing the serving." **She winks at her friend.**
    34snuxt.jpg Malia giggles. "Hey, I'm still waiting on Gideon. Have you seen his picture? OMG!"
    iqbgat.jpg Jada rolls her eyes but laughs at her friend.

**The two enter the dining room together. Several sets of eyes turn their way. Malia smiles nervously and waves hello to the girls. Jada picks out the donnas with ease, ticks them off on her mental list. She steers Malia next to friendly looking model and takes the outer seat which happens to be by Nami, a name she has heard in passing. She introduces herself.

iqbgat.jpg" Hi, I'm Jada. Nice to meet you."
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited June 2016
    @hannie - i usually dont pick hair that has crazy amounts of strands fraying from the head. they just become too hand to cut around. if i do choose ones like that, i cut them out and add a few strands of my own to make it look like it once did. i have a tutorial thread that explains exactly how i cut to avoid jaggy edges etc.
  • Options
    EvJb4Lg.png

Since he is obviously the only male in the house it was completely normal for women to hit on him.
    He was kind of used of it really. Without saying too much he smiled at some, or said quiet and friendly hello
    To those more confident than others. When a few had sat down at the dinner table, he cleared his throat and announced,
    "I know some of the ladies are lagging behind, but I was instructed by Victoria herself to make a family dinner tonight."
    He looked around at each of the women making sure they were listening before continuing, "She thought it was important
    for you all to connect. And what better way than food and good, wine? Please enjoy ..." Charles said nodding his head down
    And backing into the corner again.
  • Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    EvJb4Lg.png

Since he is obviously the only male in the house it was completely normal for women to hit on him.
    He was kind of used of it really. Without saying too much he smiled at some, or said quiet and friendly hello
    To those more confident than others. When a few had sat down at the dinner table, he cleared his throat and announced,
    "I know some of the ladies are lagging behind, but I was instructed by Victoria herself to make a family dinner tonight."
    He looked around at each of the women making sure they were listening before continuing, "She thought it was important
    for you all to connect. And what better way than food and good, wine? Please enjoy ..." Charles said nodding his head down
    And backing into the corner again.

Charles is sweet! I like how you made his background gray-striped instead of pink. My Malia is still waiting on Gideon though. lol
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    LOL... you will meet him at the first photo shoot :) hehe.
    you will get to post ur roleplay with him as you post your shoot.
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    I'll get making a model soon as I'm now back home and able to sim xD yay! I might enter two if I can make two I'm happy with!
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    @hannie - i usually dont pick hair that has crazy amounts of strands fraying from the head. they just become too hand to cut around. if i do choose ones like that, i cut them out and add a few strands of my own to make it look like it once did. i have a tutorial thread that explains exactly how i cut to avoid jaggy edges etc.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

How many spots is there in this comp? I'm working on two girls I really like, and having a hard time choosing between them. Even though I'm not sure I can handle two, and have a feeling this comp is a bit out of my league I wanna give it a try :)
  • Options
    @hannie its open... to as many contestants join. no limit.
    this contest is not our of your league. i think you could have some fun learning either way.
    two is fine is you feel up to it, most are joining two to stay longer!
    and finally all the peeps in this contest are really friendly! and most of the picture challenges will be surprisingly easy.

@missbirdie YEY ur back ... can wait to see her/them :) seems it is dinner time in the model house :)
  • Options
    Doll_9Doll_9 Posts: 115 Member
    I really think im going to enter a second if thats okay? i made a new sim and i just have to show her off <3
    Z4l4EH8.png
  • Options
    supermodel application:

Model Name: Limeria Johnson
    Forum ID: Doll_9

Bodyshot
    ITEy1yE.png

Headshot
    yPtTyiq.png

Roleplay
    strutting through the entrance to the mansion she laughs 'that was easy work'
    she starts to look the girls up and down to suss out who's gonna be a friend and who's gonna be the competition.
    Z4l4EH8.png
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    4M3bclQ.png

Sees jada and Malia enter the dining room and wink them closer
    "Hey girls, join us, I'm Moeshca and I sort of met you (Jada) I see you r my friend's room mate"
    Malia come sit next to me I think we are going to get along just fine..there are some Diva's here that will make you wanna scratch something..giggles"

5QbJaDL.png

" Hey roomie (Jada) glad 2 see you made it ...Oh wait I know that girl...hmm what's her name?...I;ve seen her on a couple of mag covers..Limeria !!..that's it !" Waving at Limeria to join us..Jada will lover her, this is one together model.."
  • Options
    Limeria waves back and approaches the girls 'Hey Cathy, nice to see you again'
    she takes a seat and murmurs 'turns out this is more intimidating than you'd think right?'
    Z4l4EH8.png
  • Options
    5QbJaDL.png

Nice to see you again, Limeria. Oh yes there are some stunning girls here, I suppose the 1st assignment will show and tell lol.
    Have you met Jada, Malia and Moeshca?
    **turns 2 the models mentioned and introduce them 2 Limeria**
  • Options
    'It will indeed, bring it on is all i say :)'
    Limeria smiles and turns to the other girls 'Hey girls, how're you all'
    Z4l4EH8.png
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    edited June 2016
    supermodel application:

Model Name: Amina Bello
    Forum ID: Hannie

Bodyshot
    aminabello.png
    Headshot
    aminaheadsht2.png

supermodel application:

Model Name: Emma Burton
    Forum ID: Hannie

Bodyshot
    emmaburton.png
    Headshot
    emmaburtonheadsht2.png
    Roleplay

Amina enters the diningroom with a bang! "Hey girls. I can't believe you started the party without us"
    Emma follows behind her, almost on her toes.**Omg I can't believe she did that. Just stormed in like that, shouting. I mean, I admire her self esteem, but I could never.. No, just no** she shivers by the thought of being so out there
    Amina sits down next to some chatty girls **just my type** and introduces herself "Hi, I'm Amina. Nice to meet you all"
    Emma takes a chair on the other end of the table next to a nice looking girl "Eh, hi I'm.." she stops in the middle of the sentence when she sees that supercute guy standing in the corner **omg, who is he?** she thinks to herself, not noticing her mouth is wide open. **I would love to meet him, but there's so many pretty girls here**. She glances at Amina **hm, he must not be her type, she just looked right past him** is her final though before she snaps back to reality "I'm Emma" she says loud and clear, a bit to loud maybe. She blushes before she stutters "how long have you guys been here?"

Just to clearify: "..." talking & **...** thinking :D
    Post edited by Hannie on
  • Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited June 2016
    glgiQHz.png... evelyn enters breathless the living room !!!
    (wearing much too big boxershorts with race cars)

AAAAH ! I HAVE A STYLING EMERGENCY !! :s

my sweatheart is traveling today as well, i have to say that he is the cutest clumsy fellow i ever met !:sweat_smile:
    he has mistaken our traveling bags and now he has mine and the way around ! can one of you help me out with a toothbrush or hairspray ....... and so on !!! thank you :smiley:
  • Options
    @xjojox Can u please take Moeshca out. For some silly reason I did not save her lol
    I will replace her with Demi Sloan after i got some sleep :)

• Options
    HannaHasSimsHannaHasSims Posts: 256 Member
    Can i reserve a spot? :)
    Ykw4PMd.jpg

• Options
    MzsammyroseMzsammyrose Posts: 145 Member
    Are you still acceptingggg? Or am I late! I wanna play! ^^
  • Options
    KattycakeKattycake Posts: 274 Member
    Any plus sized models yet? :open_mouth:
    dsxTOuZ.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    WOW @hannie your models are perfect. Amina is my fave of the two. Them freckles!!!
    @doll_9 .. another fantastic addition. that yellow against her skin is gorge!
    @kattycake - no plus size models, but go for it ... ur more than welcome!
    @Mzsammyrose - still accepting :) come join. i see your a new member its okay. you cant post pictures for a little while yet (30 psts and 50 badge points) if you want to participate, PM me and i will help you post pictures :)
    @Zita1966z - no worries. it happens...
    @HannaHasSims - putting you down.

LOVE <3 this roleplay guys keep it up.

This what happens when a lady sleeps lol.
  • Options
    MzsammyroseMzsammyrose Posts: 145 Member
    Heh will do! ^^
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    2qjc3cw.jpg
    *Alexis sashays into the production control room*

Alexis: "Hi Darlings, I am finally here. What are we dealing with?"

A collective groan echoes through the room.

*Alexis peers at monitors that show every room in the model house*

Alexis: "Are they...eating?... Good Gosh, has nobody explained to them that models do not eat???
    How long as that blonde been in there picking at the buffet? - she's looking rather bloated already"

JoJo - "Well, actually we are encouraging healthy eating & we are considering a plus sized model this season...
    However, Moescha has been in there for a full 24 hours, so we have sent for help in her umm... removal. A replacement model is on the way"

"Browsing a buffet for 24 hours?? PLUS-SIzed model?? I am going to need a moment. Wylson! I need to be cooled... Now boy!!"

*Alexis dramatically collapses on a nearby chair, while her assistant starts flapping in her direction with an oversized fan*