Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunrise Valley has arrived! (All EP's and SP's included)

Comments

• Options
    badgyrl_310badgyrl_310 Posts: 198 Member
    Sounds like a nice world. Can you post any pics?
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    thanks for posting the link to your Sunrise Valley world! I can't wait to download it. :)
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I have to wait to get your world. I need to buy two items that I don't have. I will try your world next month.
  • Options
    DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    Ill get this world especially if its Sunset Valleys Doppleganger!!!
  • Options
    leukippos01leukippos01 Posts: 72 Member
    The world has been removed.....
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    This looks like it could make a great world for vacations from NRaas traveler and it might also work for moving my small town sims to a larger center using traveler to move them to the new town.I've got it downloading to a folder from my browser and I have the full TS3 collection installed.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    I only have 3 stuff packs... Will it still be good to download it - ?
    I have all the expansion packs....

Thanks,

Let me know. I am also same name on Sims 3 site...
    Come by and say hi !
  • Options
    TreborHG_93TreborHG_93 Posts: 259 Member
    @Pinkusfamily I don't know how it would work. You can try it out but in this world I used exclusive items from every pack and stuff pack except Katy Perry, supernatural and into the future
  • Options
    @leukippos01 I don't know where you are looking. The world is still online on the official website here

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8567863
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you @TreborHG_93 - Guess I will Not give it a try.....

But Thank you for Making a World..

If I could I would be making Worlds too, But the CAW don't work for me...
  • Options
    MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    I just 'took a spin' in Sunrise Valley!

Great update: lots of community lots, diving spots, not many starter homes (and all of them are in the 'poor neighborhood', past the Science facility, hehehe). I do love the 'affluent' side, just by the bridge. Nice spacious homes over there for the up and coming. ;-)

Cool world, thanks!
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • Options
    @MsRed I would appreciate if you give it a recommendation. I'm glad you liked it. I actually expanded the map a bit by making those homes behind the science facility and creating a "country side" close to it with farming and plenty of empty space. I was planning on making a beach in the island connected to the bridge but it would create the boat loop problem whenever a sim would try to get on a boat to travel to mainland so I blocked the beach area. I did forget to place a bowling alley which I created for my own world and placed it on an empty lot close to the bridge.

I didn't want to create too many starter homes since most players do not play as "poor sims." So, when you come into the world you will most likely have to start out in a tiny apartment or buy a mobile home in the "poor area" behind the science facility. Glad you liked it.
  • Options
    HuedMollHuedMoll Posts: 64 Member
    I have downloaded! I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for doing this. I'm so excited to play with it.
  • Options
    ElvenGoddessElvenGoddess Posts: 18 New Member
    Thanks, I look forward to trying it out. I would suggest you edit your first post with the new link. ;)
  • Options
    noodlesandmenoodlesandme Posts: 188 Member
    I've always done that too. Like you I didn't go for Supernatural, but pretty much add everything else into the worlds I make. As a matter of fact, right now I'm redoing a world. My skill level never made it to a point I would share, but I do love downloading the beautiful work of others, will check yours out!
  • Options
    LindaluLindalu Posts: 684 Member
    Thank you for sharing it. I will be checking it out.
    That is a darn cute Sim you have there. Is it for download?

• Options
    hen1010hen1010 Posts: 7 New Member
    please add me for simport - hen1010
  • Options
    @hen1010 ok. Send me an invitation and I will add you
  • Options
    123yaymexxevaxx123yaymexxevaxx Posts: 65 Member
    omg i can't wait to try this does it allow mermaids because of ip? I have to go and download some eps and sps now lol really want to play this looks amazing you should be proud of yourself X
  • Options
    @123yaymexxevaxx The world has 3 different diving spots which I copy pasted from isla paradise and placed it on the world. I don't know if that would allow mermaids, but I assume they are in the world. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to change anything you wish in the game.
  • Options
    OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    TreborHG-93 I am trying to download your World but the exchange is not working at the moment.. will do as soon as it's fixed, and will leave a rec, thanks for your hard work and sharing it with us.
  • Options
    StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Both the links I have seen in this thread just take me to an empty blank page on the exchange.
    I'd love to download the world and give it a try, I also don't like futuristic or supernatural worlds so this sounds really good for me
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Storietime The exchange is broken right now. All links will take you to that blank page.
  • Options
    StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Oh sorry, I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know
  • Options
    BookworkgirlBookworkgirl Posts: 129 Member
    Same here all links broken you got to manually find it I've posted the thread on how!