Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Sims 4 have multiple save files like Sims 3 or is it like Sims 2?

If I get the Sims 4 and one of my family members wants to play but I don't want them to trouble my Sims or affect my progress, can they have their own save files like in Sims 3? Does each save file represent its own, separate universe?

I'm kind of worried about this as I noticed on the Sims 4 Live Broadcast for August 27, 2014 that when they wanted to show a different family with a child, they went back into Main Menu and created a new family in CAS but when they re-entered Willow Creek it was the same world with the Malakai twins and two other sims from before (at 41:17 in the video you can see that they are still in the same world). Is it similar to Sims 2 where everyone who plays the game will have access to the same neighbourhood in terms of rotational play with multiple families under the same saved game?

Don't get me wrong, I like the limited Story Progression and rotational gameplay of Sims 4 but if I want to share my game with someone without it interfering with my game, is that possible? Do you think I will have to install the Sims 4 on another computer so that it doesn't affect my game?

Comments