Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Transgender Couples

I don't have any yet loading up my game to create a few but lack the talent in back stories, so I would greatly appreciate something to use as inspiration. (c:

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Comments

• Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    I'll definitely be looking at other peoples because it will give me ideas how to do mine because I start playing with one couple then I move on to another.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I'll have pictures soon...I'm waiting for mod updates before I actually play. Anyway, they aren't a couple but they're siblings: A MtF sim and her genderfluid twin.

The genderfluid twin is going to hook up with a premade that I made MtF. So I guess I could share pictures of them when I get them :D

~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Made a couple because 1)The thread kinda inspired me and 2)Wanted to have something in my catalog

00.jpg

Raven (left) and Shannon (right)

Description from the gallery:

"Raven and Shannon met at a party at the Bluffs, Shannon sweeping Raven off her feet. Raven began transitioning not too long ago, despite the protests of her father, disowning him and moving in with Shannon before the two eloped at home. Shannon usually calls himself the 'husband' of the relationship, although has no real care about how he dresses."

This is my first couple like this so I hope it's alright. I personally had a lot of fun with it.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I don't have her done yet, but here is what I have of Haden Cartwright so far. I know I will be changing the outfit and haven't even stated on her traits yet. When I was making her, I did work out a few things as far her storyline and background will be. Her background is she comes from a very prominent and conservative family who have both disowned and cut her out of the family wealth. While that is a sad way to start life as young adult, she is very comfortable in her own skin. She knows she is a wonderful person and if people don't want to accept and appreciate her for who she is as person, then she isn't going to waist time with having them in her life. Physically she is still a man and she is doing all of the requirements one must do prior to having sex change. One of them being living as woman for a full year.

I haven't exactly figured out how I am going introduce her into the story but she will have a very important role in the main characters life. The main characters is a womanizing piece of work and overtime through various people in his life teach him, through various form of love and acceptance, the error of his ways. I haven't figured out just what all the other characters in the story will have as far his turning points, but she will be the one to teach him that not all women are objects that can be tossed out when they are all used up. They will never be anything more than friends and she will find the right person her but Shinya isn't for her. Mainly because that part has already been filled, just neither of them know it yet. Haden will play a big part in that as well!!!

Image4_zpsav3c1uf0.jpg
    Image2_zpspjsjij7x.jpg

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Made a couple because 1)The thread kinda inspired me and 2)Wanted to have something in my catalog

00.jpg

"Raven and Shannon met at a party at the Bluffs, Shannon sweeping Raven off her feet. Raven began transitioning not too long ago, despite the protests of her father, disowning him and moving in with Shannon before the two eloped at home. Shannon usually calls himself the 'husband' of the relationship, although has no real care about how he dresses."

This is my first couple like this so I hope it's alright. I personally had a lot of fun with it.

OOOO I really like that background story!!!! I set out to make friends for the main transgender person in my story but creativity hit me and I came up with the sim for that part I thought was going to be the hardest!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    OmpabopOmpabop Posts: 168 Member
    04.06.2016_11-27-54_zpskyqjx300.png
    04.06.2016_11-27-34_zpsookhghlw.png
    I love the new CAS! The Miller's are available in the gallery. Ompabop/ #genderfluid.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I see these other ones and I know I still have ways to go. Still, I'm adding my two as NPCs to my stories cause plum it! My worlds need some diversity! Glad you enjoyed my couple though @GoddessSims Haden is gorgeous!!!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Nicely created folks!
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    Thanks @Romire.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I don't have her done yet, but here is what I have of Haden Cartwright so far. I know I will be changing the outfit and haven't even stated on her traits yet. When I was making her, I did work out a few things as far her storyline and background will be. Her background is she comes from a very prominent and conservative family who have both disowned and cut her out of the family wealth. While that is a sad way to start life as young adult, she is very comfortable in her own skin. She knows she is a wonderful person and if people don't want to accept and appreciate her for who she is as person, then she isn't going to waist time with having them in her life. Physically she is still a man and she is doing all of the requirements one must do prior to having sex change. One of them being living as woman for a full year.

I haven't exactly figured out how I am going introduce her into the story but she will have a very important role in the main characters life. The main characters is a womanizing piece of work and overtime through various people in his life teach him, through various form of love and acceptance, the error of his ways. I haven't figured out just what all the other characters in the story will have as far his turning points, but she will be the one to teach him that not all women are objects that can be tossed out when they are all used up. They will never be anything more than friends and she will find the right person her but Shinya isn't for her. Mainly because that part has already been filled, just neither of them know it yet. Haden will play a big part in that as well!!!

Image4_zpsav3c1uf0.jpg
    Image2_zpspjsjij7x.jpg

Will you share her? I could start a family with her, if and when I'll play again.
  • Options
    @SiliClone I will once I have can figure out how to better proportion the body. Making man's body to look like a woman is little tricky...LOL I will get it figured out though.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @SiliClone I will once I have can figure out how to better proportion the body. Making man's body to look like a woman is little tricky...LOL I will get it figured out though.

Thanks! It's rare for me to find a sim that rings the bell to star a new game, and she does. She really rings the "could be a really good mother" bell to me, and I always wanted to tell the story of an adopted child. She could give me a reason to finally use the adoption option, I never had to use it before so I never used it.
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member

00.jpg

Raven looks like Bruce Jenner
  • Options
    No idea who that is.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    MajorTroubleMajorTrouble Posts: 44 Member
    I have... three? A mini-me, and a couple I made as townies. The couple is up on the gallery with #trans and #genderfluid. There was another couple too but they might have been cis lesbians, I don't remember :p I don't currently play any but in the new save I just started I plan to make one of the kids or grandkids trans soon.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    edited June 2016
    Sammi and Richard. Sammi is a doctor and was assigned male at birth. Richard is an artist and was assigned female at birth.

tumblr_o8783rOP4L1tlsj96o2_1280.png
    Sammi is a brilliant cook and very into her yoga. She tries to do a routine every day before work. Richard is your standard struggling artist. He likes to go fishing to get some inspiration!

tumblr_o87dwrTBoJ1tlsj96o2_1280.png

They decided to have a biological baby before getting gender reassignment surgery and completing their transitions!
    (The above couples story is based around a short documentary I saw on a trans couple who chose to have a family prior to gender re-assignment surgery)

tumblr_o8bqocyOAc1tlsj96o1_1280.png
    Here's Richard holding baby Marzia in the hospital after giving birth!

tumblr_o8bqocyOAc1tlsj96o2_1280.png
    And here is Sammi and Marzia. At this point Sammi has got gender reassignment surgery but Richard is holding off for a while. He currently doesn't feel the need to transition as he wants to wait till Marzia is a little older and is going off to school. They want her to get into science or medicine but i have a feeling shes going to be a social butterfly and maybe run some kind of business *cough* restaurant *cough*
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited June 2016
    me and my friend is gonna do one together once i get dine out. She has a character named Stark and they are male but sometimes dresses up like women and called themselves Stella. they only do it sometimes. when dressed as male its stark when dressed as female its stella. they are with one of my characters Samantha or she goes by sammy and loves them no matter what they dress wear or call themselves. she sees them for the one that is inside. Sammy is very timid and quiet. she rather snuggle up to stark/stella and read a book with them running their fingers through her hair. stark/stella helps calms down sammy since she suffers through panic attacks and axniety attack. I'll post pictures of them when we do this
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @GoddessSims gosh! haden is gorgeous!
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    Brilliant backstories! Good job, everyone. I hope to come back here and see even more of your creations.
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited September 2016
    wP5c2d7.png
    marina (trans) on the left and her girlfriend lola!
    Post edited by BOY on
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!