Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sig Request from talented simmers.

Comments

• Options
    renae2011renae2011 Posts: 110 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:
    renae2011, I would be happy to make one for you. I'll post here when it is complete. Just keep checking back.

Thank you very much
    I'll make sure to give you credit
  • Options
    ValagilValagil Posts: 391 Member
    edited June 2009
    Marx, here is your sig. Not sure if this was exactly what you had in mind. Let me know if there is anything you want me to change.

j8i61k.jpg
  • Options
    UnegoonoUnegoono Posts: 82 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey Valagil I sent you a reply to your e-mail. Hope you got it :)
  • Options
    MarxMarx Posts: 600 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:
    Marx, here is your sig. Not sure if this was exactly what you had in mind. Let me know if there is anything you want me to change.

j8i61k.jpg

That is awesome :D thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Unegoono, I did you your reply. I'm gonna be working on your image sig soon :)

• Options
    PolarBearFreakPolarBearFreak Posts: 321 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WOW! :lol:

Seriously, Great Job Valagil. :thumbup:

This is really amazing. You pump out those signatures like there's nothing to them :D:D

I am not here to request a signature, only to say 'WOW' So, WOW~

P.S :arrow: maybe if I get bored with my signature, I'll come back to this thread.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Thank you for the compliment PolarBearFreak :)

I'm actually having a lot of fun with these.
  • Options
    derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Very nice signatures you all! Thanks for creating these, for us not-so-talented Simmers.

I would like to request a siggy please! :)

DerykRenaln (Just like the Sims 3 logo; white with blue border)
    Simming since 2000 (In green letters with blue borders and raised and up after DerykRenaln; like the 3 in Sims 3)

I hope that's clear. And many thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Deryk
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Deryk,

I think I know what you mean. I'll put something together and then post it here so keep an eye on this thread. If there are any changes you want made, let me know and I'll fix it.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Hey Renae2011 your sig is ready. If you want it larger or smaller, let me know.

2qnuqmb.jpg
  • Options
    scarletraven28scarletraven28 Posts: 590 Member
    edited June 2009
    I had requested one in another thread but it's not accepting anymore requests :(

Do you think you can do one for me?

I leave it up to you as far as color :)

Scarletraven28 is the name.

If you can't I understand :)
  • Options
    _Nyx__Nyx_ Posts: 86 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:
    Hey Elibeneli, I'd be happy to make a sig for you. Keep your eye on this thread and I will post it here when it is done :)

Nyx, your sig is complete. Let me know if you needed to me to make any changes. There are server different shades of turquoise, lol.

21mvxgo.jpg

Thank you so much Val! I love it. Your awesome. :thumbup:
    If possible, could you make the outline a darker steel blue than the turquoise?
  • Options
    craigst39craigst39 Posts: 434 Member
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:

2qnuqmb.jpg

Hey its me again sorry to be a pain but did you get a chance to switch all the sigs to tinyturl yet? I think thats what it is.
  • Options
    derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:
    Deryk,

I think I know what you mean. I'll put something together and then post it here so keep an eye on this thread. If there are any changes you want made, let me know and I'll fix it.

Thanks Valagil! Woot!
  • Options
    Ellie_215Ellie_215 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How do you put an image or font like that below like a sig? I'd really like to put an image in.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ellie_215 wrote:
    How do you put an image or font like that below like a sig? I'd really like to put an image in.

You right click and copy the image location. or an url.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    scarletraven28, I can make you a sig. It won't be a problem. Are there any colors that you particularly like?

Nyx, Sure thing. Just let me finish up some other sigs 1st. If I don't get it done today, I'll have it for you tomorrow morning.

craigst39, yes I did. I'm sorry. I totally forgot to post the new links. Here is yours:

2yzkkuu.jpg

Deryk, your sig is complete. Again, if you want anything changed, let me know.

2v0g37b.jpg
  • Options
    craigst39craigst39 Posts: 434 Member
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:
    scarletraven28, I can make you a sig. It won't be a problem. Are there any colors that you particularly like?

Nyx, Sure thing. Just let me finish up some other sigs 1st. If I don't get it done today, I'll have it for you tomorrow morning.

craigst39, yes I did. I'm sorry. I totally forgot to post the new links. Here is yours:

2yzkkuu.jpg

2v0g37b.jpg

Thank you so much you are totally awesome.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Sure! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DarrinDarrin Posts: 84 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Where do you get, or how do you make, the green Sim gem?

These all look fantastic, btw!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Darrin, I just did a google search for sims plumbob image. I copied the images and then took out the background to make it translucent. I am then able to shrink the image to whatever size I need to paste into the current project I am working on.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I think I've completed every request that has been made in this thread today. If you requested via e-mail, I am working on some of those now. I will be sending them back to you that route. If you posted a request in this thread and I have left you out, let me know. I don't want to forget anyone.

Also if you still want to request a sig I will be working on them for another 3 hours tonight. If you request later than about 6pm pst, don't worry I will still complete them. However there is a good chance you will not get it until tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:
    I think I've completed every request that has been made in this thread today. If you requested via e-mail, I am working on some of those now. I will be sending them back to you that route. If you posted a request in this thread and I have left you out, let me know. I don't want to forget anyone.

Also if you still want to request a sig I will be working on them for another 3 hours tonight. If you request later than about 6pm pst, don't worry I will still complete them. However there is a good chance you will not get it until tomorrow morning.

Not me :(
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:

2yzkkuu.jpg

2v0g37b.jpg

Oh lol! I didnt know you replied to me, pink and white would be nice but you can go nuts and do whatever color you like :)
  • Options
    renae2011renae2011 Posts: 110 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Valagil wrote:

2qnuqmb.jpg

thank you: the size is fine