Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beautiful CC-free Sims

So I know a LOT of Simmers use CC to make their Sims more beautiful, and I've seen some incredible looking Sims around! But I wanted to share, and to see other Sims without ANY CC, who are still gorgeous! Store content is allowed of course.

Show me your gorgeous CC-Free Sims!!

This is my Sim, I've been playing him for a while, though I've started over a couple times I keep going back to playing with this Sim <3

Screenshot-96_zpsmvphznz4.jpg

Screenshot-66_zpsvothvrsc.jpg

Screenshot-79_zpskwqyiawi.jpg

Screenshot-68_zpszngdgewz.jpg

ace46abf-17de-4ccb-b09d-2f869a1566dc_zpswzf3im24.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited June 2016
    Really like your sim! And though I play them with a CC skin myself now, I've always loved them vanilla as well.
    My personal two favourites:

Elijah (generation 14):

2190895_orig.png

(adventurer and libertine, became a successful magician after turning 40)

And Silas (generation 18):

612086_orig.png

(he's a natural born genie, loner, painter and adventurer)

P.s. I like your avatar sim as well by the way
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Lucky25Lucky25 Posts: 544 Member
    @JoAnne65 I love them :D Especially Elijah!
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Lucky25
    That's a good looking Sim.. wouldn't mind downloading.

I've got 4 generations of sims that are CC free, and I think they're all pretty gorgeous. There's the one in my profile pic, and this is her granddaughter.

screenshot_original.jpg

And her great granddaughter:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited June 2016
    @Lucky25 Where did you get those accessories? Or were they part of an EP?

On a side note @JoAnne65 & @Lucky25:
    I think males are easier to make beautiful & realistic because the facial and body hair options add another layer of depth, and make them look a bit more real.
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    R3B3CKVH wrote: »

I think males are easier to make beautiful & realistic because the facial and body hair options add another layer of depth, and make them look a bit more real.

I think they are part of store sets. I'll try and find them :) And yes, I agree about making male Sims. It's probably why I always make males and never females. Although I have made a few that I liked... I don't have screenshots right now though.

• Options
    Lucky25 wrote: »

I think they are part of store sets. I'll try and find them :) And yes, I agree about making male Sims. It's probably why I always make males and never females. Although I have made a few that I liked... I don't have screenshots right now though.

@Lucky25 Thanks. I would love to know, because I have been looking in the store for more jewelry- mainly earrings, but no luck :disappointed:
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    edited June 2016
    @R3B3CKVH the bracelets from the 3rd pic are from UL.
    The earrings are from IP.
    The necklace from the 1st pic is Store content but I can't find where I downloaded it. I think it was a collection like the India inspirations or something like that.

Edit: The bracelet from 2nd pic I think is Store content too. If I find it I will link :D
  • Options
    @R3B3CKVH my mistake, they from the Artisans Glassblowing and Jewelry Making Station!! http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:71912
    Some great items with this Set :D
  • Options
    @Lucky25 Bummer, I spent all but 500 points on stinkin hair.... But it is saying it's not for individual sale on the link you provided.
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    @R3B3CKVH You may have to purchase as part of the set. It is 1,900SP though which is a fair amount :(
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2016
    See every post I ever made in the What Happened In Your Game Today Thread.All Beautiful CC free Sims. o:) Will go get pics of recent ones taken the past few days.

Will start with @R3B3CKVH who posted on here, her avatar sim Bellami is in my game.

Screenshot-2971_zpsabxtj8sp.jpg

Screenshot-2972_zpszpsskcdd.jpg

This beauty is the Elder Rose Rome from Barnacle Bay,tossed a fountain of youth elixir at her and done deal.

Screenshot-3007_zpsp3vzbqfz.jpg

Ruby Broke from Riverview

Screenshot-2978_zpspxysm5ed.jpg

Maggie Gray from Appoloosa Plains

Screenshot-2952_zpsrdvxonrf.jpg

Alani Shepard also from Apaloosa Plains

Screenshot-2950_zpsxxrghphe.jpg

This Sim is from Lunar Lakes..For fun want to see who knows who this :blush: .Makeover I gave her to make her look soo cute?? None!!! :open_mouth: That is her default only put on a different hairstyle to fit my outfit theme.Really good premade BTW

Screenshot-2944_zps9mnjqlnn.jpg

This is a NPC from Roaring Heights,you heard me right a NPC social worker :open_mouth: And yes she looks that good.

Screenshot-2894_zpsbqpsrh0w.jpg

Even looks good over my bed.Yupp same NPC Social Worker Delores Miller

Screenshot-2834_zps23xerpla.jpg

Betty Simovitch Riverview

Screenshot-2844_zpsrvdbw6zg.jpg

Lucy Lau Midnight Hollow

Screenshot-2861_zps5a2shvxd.jpg

Soo many more.

Now to go give everybody on this thread awesomes ....except @JoAnne65 That last pic of his sim Silas next to that large mural of a woman,the woman in the mural is my sim wife, I painted that for her as a wedding present and that picture is in our bedroom.Why is Silas in our bedroom :rage: She is sooo divorced. :sweat: He keeps stealing all my ladies.

:lol:

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat How did you get the picture with her eyes open? My sims pop up from their naps before opening their eyes.
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    edited June 2016
    @R3B3CKVH You can pause during photography pictures using P key.You have to have them "Take a nap" and right before they are asleep in the final animation it looks like that.Have to keep hitting pause to get the right shot.I take so many pictures am used to it.Same with people complaining the sim blinked in CAS shots the key is if light is showing on both pupils hit capture.

Also a sims traits determines their idle animations so you can get really good poses just leaving the camera running waitin g for the right moment.All traits produce pretty awesome poses

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @R3B3CKVH Each part of the animation is a whole new pose..example.

Right before eyes close and you get ZZZs

Screenshot-2834_zps23xerpla.jpg

During laying down.

Screenshot-2835_zpsc1j6pqxb.jpg

I know a thing or two about a thing or two. :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Awesome. Thanks. :grin:
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    Yeah during pause you have infinate time to set up the right shot and angle so hit pause often.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    If this would be a 'beautiful sims with minimal cc' thread, this would be my heaven, because that's all I've been making my whole life. I never played completely without custom content though, the default skin always seemed some kind of just-not-good for me.
  • Options
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    If this would be a 'beautiful sims with minimal cc' thread, this would be my heaven, because that's all I've been making my whole life. I never played completely without custom content though, the default skin always seemed some kind of just-not-good for me.
    @GITTE2001
    "Barbie" like? One dimensional? If I could find a decent skin, I might try using them... May have to hit up @JoAnne65

I wouldn't mind having some more realistic hair. It looks good in CAS, but so one-dimensional during game play.
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    @GITTE2001
    "Barbie" like? One dimensional? If I could find a decent skin, I might try using them... May have to hit up @JoAnne65

I wouldn't mind having some more realistic hair. It looks good in CAS, but so one-dimensional during game play.

No, just...Some little details on the skin I don't like. The eyelids for example, and the mouth-nose line. I mostly don't play with any cc except my default skin, the skin @JoAnne65 currently has too.

This one

This is how it looks in-game:
    pSN7FHW.jpg
    NHtx0Mc.jpg
    DdHfpKI.jpg
    ptyHo25.jpg

It even persuaded JoAnne, so...
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Your female proves that statement wrong haha (I especially love her eyes and mouth, also the sim in your avatar). My problem begins when they get kids. It's too bad pretty girls often make hideous boys and vice versa in the game. It always takes a lot of testing in advance in CAS. My females always suffer because of that, because they just have to make a handsome male when they get kids (can't help that's more important for me :mrgreen: ), which means I'm limited concerning their looks.

Saul_326_zps22d40f6f.png

My females all have quite square jawlines and pointy noses. I'm really curious what kind of boys your sim 'makes'? Because she's really very good looking imo.

@CravenLestat King of vanilla premades! <3
    @GITTE2001 I love that CC-skin, but I never heard you complain about vanilla Silas :p In fact I love that skin because it doesn't change too much.

Silas%20vanilla%20en%20cc_zpsuy7yjhdw.png

Still prefer his mouth vanilla ;)
    ETA: left=vanilla, right=Kurasoberina's Primer skin
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

Your female proves that statement wrong haha (I especially love her eyes and mouth, also the sim in your avatar). My problem begins when they get kids. It's too bad pretty girls often make hideous boys and vice versa in the game. It always takes a lot of testing in advance in CAS. My females always suffer because of that, because they just have to make a handsome male when they get kids (can't help that's more important for me :mrgreen: ), which means I'm limited concerning their looks.

Saul_326_zps22d40f6f.png

My females all have quite square jawlines and pointy noses. I'm really curious what kind of boys your sim 'makes'? Because she's really very good looking imo.

@GITTE2001 I love that CC-skin, but I never heard you complain about vanilla Silas :p In fact I love that skin because it doesn't change too much.

I don't like the vanilla skin (mouth-nose line and eyelids) on my own sims, I don't know, I just have to throw up when I see it :p
    But on your sims it looks amazing, PARTICULARLY on Silas <3
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Now to go give everybody on this thread awesomes ....except @JoAnne65 That last pic of his sim Silas next to that large mural of a woman,the woman in the mural is my sim wife, I painted that for her as a wedding present and that picture is in our bedroom.Why is Silas in our bedroom :rage: She is sooo divorced. :sweat: He keeps stealing all my ladies.

:lol:
    LOL, missed this the first time :D Well, we're sorry, but that in fact is Silas Kobayne's (yes, the famous painter) own piece of art :p So one of you two must be a plagiarism perpetrator B)
    edit: Sims 4 has this very same painting btw, did you know that ;)?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

Saul_326_zps22d40f6f.png

I don't like the vanilla skin (mouth-nose line and eyelids) on my own sims, I don't know, I just have to throw up when I see it :p
    But on your sims it looks amazing, PARTICULARLY on Silas <3
    Oh you fangirl :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @JoAnne65
    They usually look good. They are all currently moved out, and hard to track down, or I would take some pictures for you. This is the 4th generation of my original sim (profile pic).. They are finally starting to not look like clones LOL

screenshot_original.jpg

Can't wait to see what she ages up to look like.

This is her mom... thought this was a beautiful shot, so of course, I have to share.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    Not really what you're asking for, but something I do pretty often and nearly any sim I spend time playing with I will compare w/ and w/o CC.

Cal and 2 of his kids, Ozzie and Callista.
    Cal.jpg
    Ozzie.jpg
    She's very close to being Cal's clone, just has her mother's head, which is not the most feminine, but actually looks handsome on her other brother and her son.
    Callista.jpg
    Ruth - who I keep in a skin tone shirt because the Navetsea skin I use on her has a strange ramp and she is waaaay up it and looks very dark in other skins. And who was in the middle of blinking in the 2nd pic.
    Ruth.jpg
    Adam and Amanda I think actually look better w/o CC b/c they were made w/o it and the CC skin shrinks their eyes and messes up the proportion.
    Adam.jpg
    Amanda.jpg

I don't think the differences are so significant that you can't tell who it was, just style preference. Maybe if someone used a metric ton of sliders or something it would matter. Mostly a nice looking sim is a nice looking sim and construction has more to do with it than CC.