Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A criminal ep / gp

FluffyStrawberryFluffyStrawberry Posts: 113 Member
edited May 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
(sorry for my bad English. It´s not my first language)
I so bad want one sort of criminal ep/gp.

Ideas:

- Brake in to others houses and steal things (you can kind of do that now...)
- Rob sims
- Graffiti
- Get into jail and actually be there for like 4 days (EDIT: so you can play your sim /sims in jail)
- Kill people
- Make fake money (as in he sims 2)

Thats what I have come up whit. It´s not so much I know. Do you have any ideas? Would you want one kind of a criminal ep / gp?

Comments

• Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    edited May 2016
    A criminal game pack would be really interesting and give our criminal sims more to do in the game. As for killing sims... EA/Maxis wants to keep it at a rating that all players can play, so I doubt they would give sims the ability to kill other sims- it would cause a lot of controversy among the community as well as parents who allow their children to play age appropriate games.

I remember in a survey posted back in 2014 they mentioned criminals as an EP or a GP... with a new active district attorney career where our sims could clean up the neighborhoods and organize improvements to make neighborhoods safer. And the criminal side it mentioned running a criminal underground group that sold stolen goods on the black market and smuggling contraband. It would also be a great pack to bring back the Police Officer NPC and burglar alarms.
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I already have murder mods installed but I'd still like more violence in the game and crime like you mentioned. I guess I'm better off playing GTA since it allows more crime related activities because of the rating
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,550 Member
    no thank you to these kind of eps or gp unless they include an option to fully turn off these options in game via game options
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    no thank you to these kind of eps or gp unless they include an option to fully turn off these options in game via game options

You shouldn't waste money on something you don't want in the game.
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    I would find a criminal pack hilarious, but I don't think they would ever do that.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,550 Member

sorry but i kind of find it rude of you to say that it is not for you to tell me what to buy what not to buy and what will you do if ea/maxi decided never to bring out such an ep.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    edited May 2016

sorry but i kind of find it rude of you to say that it is not for you to tell me what to buy what not to buy and what will you do if ea/maxi decided never to bring out such an ep.

It's not rude I just don't think it makes sense because you don't want it in the game and it would be optional to buy it. I wouldn't care if they didn't bring it out because I depend on mods for that type of gameplay anyways.