Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion do you LEAST likely want to see?

JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
..As the title says...

For me its pets. I can wait a while for them to come around because I always had bad experiences with them especially in TS3 where it was a lag fest.. TS2 wasnt bad..

For me The Sims 4 Get the Pets can wait ;)
My Top Picks for an EP:
University
Seasons
Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
Post edited by Jordojord on

Comments

• Options
    simsilversimsilver Posts: 562 Member
    Pets first. Generation 2nd. Seasons 3rd.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Pets would top my list. It's the one EP that I grow bored of very quickly. And TS3 had horses which wouldn't work well with the worlds in TS4. Next on my list would be University. TS2 and TS3 has separate worlds for universities which isn't the paradigm for TS4.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Pets and Seasons I can wait on because both I want Gurus to take their time on. I want like exotic animals and supernatural pets to expand the pets theme and natural disasters to expand the seasons theme. This won't be my first time experiencing these themes, so I definitely want the themes expanded on much more than past iterations.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Pets is the one thing I just don't want to see ever again, definetly.

Not that I have something against pets, but that expansion caused so much stuttering in my Sims 3 it almost made me remove Sims 3 and other expansions completely. And btw if someone thinks I played it on a toaster... It was happening on my machine with quadcore athlon paired with nvidia GTX 560.
    Luckily after I uninstalled Pets expansion, everything continued to work perfectly.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Superheroes, zombie apocalypse, reality TV
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't ever want to see werewolves or fairies in my neighborhoods so I'd have to say that "Supernatural" is least desired however the previous versions were very creative and I can see that most simmers love them so I wouldn't argue against it.

Edit: ...and I definitely want to see an updated version of Smack-A-Gnome!
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    Probably a University pack. If they ever make one, they could end up making it pretty fun, but the theme in general doesn't interest me as much as some other things.
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    I agree with the OP. Pets would be my least favorite.
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Pets and Generations
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    University, Into the Future of a Stardome/Celebrity pack.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    MezinkaMezinka Posts: 111 Member
    Pets, any sci-fi pack, any supernatural pack, anything apocolyptic.
    double_facepalm.jpg
    Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    super natural I don't like the vampires and zombie's
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited May 2016
    I wouldn't get upset if they never released a celebrity pack. Never liked those.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Anything supernatural!! Can wait a little while longer!
  • Options
    madonnersmadonners Posts: 136 Member
    edited May 2016
    I dont wanna see supernatural or into the future, I like my game as realistic as possible, Im happy I dont see any aliens in my game so far and Im sick of the ghosts already.

Ohh also toddlers. Joooking, just joking. :wink:

giphy.gif
    MadgeIronThrone.jpg
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    Supernatural or other unrealistic stuff. Although reality-TV is very realistic these days, that is one theme I can definitely live without as well :)
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Supernaturals. Realism all the way for me.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Pets and University were both my least favorite in TS2 and TS3. I don't see myself liking them much in TS4 either.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png