Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So Sims 4 content is making its way to FreePlay now?

jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
http://aminoapps.com/p/gmhrv

Interesting! I'm intrigued at the idea of some FreePlay ideas coming to The Sims 4 (without the boring content that comes with it).

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,438 Member
    edited May 2016
    jackjack_k wrote: »

Interesting! I'm intrigued at the idea of some FreePlay ideas coming to The Sims 4 (without the boring content that comes with it).

Yes it would seem but freeplay content isn't making it's way to the Sims 4. We still don't have a tropical location,malls,movie theaters,toddlers and carnivals.

I see thier getting the bath towel turbans like we got and their getting a waterfall but not the waterfall walls that we got.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

Yes it would seem but freeplay content isn't making it's way to the Sims 4. We still don't have a tropical location,malls,movie theaters,toddlers and carnivals.

Just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they won't. I also noticed FreePlay is using The Sims 4 logo and a few other things from Sims 4.
  • Options

Just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they won't. I also noticed FreePlay is using The Sims 4 logo and a few other things from Sims 4.

Well here's hoping. I really want carnivals,theaters and malls bad in TS4.
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    The toddlers in sims 4 are so adorable. And I love that babies can crawl too
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Freeplay has pre-teens too, but they look/act a lot like regular children. I hope we get them soon at some point, though made more unique from the TS4 kids.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    Freeplay has a romantic tropical vacation and interactions like kissing while sitting at a table. How I wish we could get this in TS4.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited May 2016
    FreePlay has been getting some amazing content (movie theaters, toddlers, carnival etc). If only it was a "true" sims game (I hate waiting RL hours for sims to finish stuff, and the money system is plum). So in short, I don't know about FreePlay getting ideas from TS4 but I wish they took some ideas from FreePlay and added them into TS4...
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited May 2016
    I rolled my eyes when I saw the update.

The thing is the Sims FreePlay was originally from The Sims 3, and since 3 is over, 4's Content is making it's way to Freeplay.

I was a fan at the beginning of Freeplay, not anymore, I opened my app that hasn't been open in almost a year.
    They're so ugly... I can't play it anymore, It's so terrible.

If freeplay was really redesigned to 4.
    Sims 4 Sims at least, I would give it another chance.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

I've seen it already, and I had to laugh. How ridiculous are they? They even ripoff of TS4 now.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Is it really a 'ripoff' though? It's still The Sims.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    The toddlers in sims 4 Freeplay are so adorable. And I love that babies can crawl too
    Is what you mean I guess. Or was it sarcasm?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Is it really a 'ripoff' though? It's still The Sims.

It could totally just be me, But I hate what it's become, It was a great game from December 2011- February 2014.

It was the Update where Forced Death, and Life Orbs were introduced, I began to back away.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif