Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your First Visit To The Forum

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member

1: November 2014, when I registered TS 4. I actually had a membership or something from 2006 on "maxis.com" but long since forgot how to access it, and it has long since been folded into thesims.com, and of course the email box I used to register is long-closed.

2: Curiosity mostly. Some "help" in the form of doing a search on any given issue and seeing if and how others dealt with it (easier than starting silly-question threads like I used to) And some low-profile socialization. (Meaning I'm in here daily but don't post much)

3: I never really thought about a "time limit" I'll simply keep coming in until and unless I see no use in doing so.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    I joined in 2010. If I remember right, my first post was a request for help because my UI got stuck on the town map in Appaloosa Plains and I couldn't figure out how to get back to my sims' household.

I'd post the odd comment after that, but started reading the forums and posting more regularly around Showtime when everyone was trying to figure out the whole Simport thing.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Anit08Anit08 Posts: 17 Member
    I've been part of the Sims community for years, but have never used the forums. But I just bought a home (in real life lol), and it's not going to be finished until Dec 19th 2017. I'm 25 and it's my first home and eventually I'm going to have to make some design decisions. That's when I realized, who better to reach out for design advice then the Sims community forums!? For some many years I've always admired the amazing talent so many of you have when it comes to decorating your Sims homes. So I was thinking, maybe some of you would want to take part of a unique chance and look at my blue prints and build my future home on the sims 4! I want to see how YOU would imagine the inside of my home based on the layout I provide for you. My hope is that your awesome interior decorating skills on the sims will inspire my real life choices when it comes to purchasing upgrades and furniture! If any of you wants to get involved please let me know! I don't have much to offer... but I will pick my fav design when I've seen a few! And bragging rights are always nice, right?? :) All the best - Anit