Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    You 291 @Irishsong
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    292. Try to have your Sim fall in love with the Tragic Clown NPC and try having babies with him/her.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    293. Murder the landgrab family because they nasty
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    294. Recreate buildings/towns or characters from other games! :3
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    295 do the 100 baby challenge But Only males must get pregnant
  • Options
    295 do the 100 baby challenge But Only males must get pregnant

good challenge...but my manhood says no...lol....even though it's just a game i don't want see...my male sim got pregnant by an alien and i hated it...so i stopped dating aliens....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options

that's a good one @ByondTime89 I saw this simmer Lets Play video and in sims 4 he made his house look like the one he had in sims 3...almost identical...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    296. Play a sim with both the Ambitious and Noncommittal traits. Have fun in the job-market.
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member

that's a good one @ByondTime89 I saw this simmer Lets Play video and in sims 4 he made his house look like the one he had in sims 3...almost identical...

Yes! It's actually a lot of fun! I've been doing it myself! I created the Briarcliff Asylum from American Horror Story season 2!

297. Recreate buildings/towns or characters from games that aren't Sims related! :3

Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member

Try for a baby every Monday night of your YA and Adult part of your life (normal aging) and see how many kids you have.
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    > @Ancaryvan said:
    > 81 Play as single elder and try to let him/her to have a HUGE family before his/her life is over

I have another one:
    142. PO~~~ KEMON!! Simply create ONE of your own sim than "capture" any NPC's and save keeping in your own library for future plot of personal story.

299. Play as Reaper and DIE! And see who is Reaping the Reaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    LifeSimLifeSim Posts: 139 Member
    300. Add a ghost to your family :blush:
    everyone is different not similar <3
  • Options
    301. build a big house, and put one sim in the house...and his/her mission would be to bring all the ghost sims in the game back to life...You would get the ghost to move in so you can control and have them put 5,000 in wishing well to guarantee success so they can be changed back to a human...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    simmy_sanesimmy_sane Posts: 52 Member
    I'm sorry, I've lost count. But: Recreate the cast of CSI Las Vegas (most or all of them being detectives or secret agents) and have fun with their exact personalities on the show and pairing up your Sims CSI's.
  • Options
    simmy_sane wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I've lost count. But: Recreate the cast of CSI Las Vegas (most or all of them being detectives or secret agents) and have fun with their exact personalities on the show and pairing up your Sims CSI's.

@simmy_sane your 302.
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    > @Ancaryvan said:
    > 81 Play as single elder and try to let him/her to have a HUGE family before his/her life is over

I have another one:
    142. PO~~~ KEMON!! Simply create ONE of your own sim than "capture" any NPC's and save keeping in your own library for future plot of personal story.

299. Play as Reaper and DIE! And see who is Reaping the Reaper.

epic....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    303. Come up with a lifespan that mirrors actual years passing (I do: 1 year=48 sim days; 1 month= 4 sim days. I use a custom aging mod but you can just turn aging off an age your sims whenever they have turned X in your game). Give your sims birth dates and celebrate annual birthdays, holidays and important events. It takes a long time but it's nice to actually focus on the sims rather than rush through their lives because you don't have enough time left :)
  • Options
    simmy_sanesimmy_sane Posts: 52 Member
    304. Recreate the Bates Motel. 'Nuff said. :wink:
  • Options
    PurpleChick223PurpleChick223 Posts: 5 New Member
    Make an immortal sim (using the cowplant thing) make them have a big bedroom with plain walls but on the walls are pictures of them with all of the loved ones they have out lived ( u could use gtw or you could find another way to take pictures )
  • Options
    bitterascandybitterascandy Posts: 224 Member
    make your own version of a soap opera style scenario....mothers sleep with son in laws, fathers sleep with daughter in laws and so on....cause alot of mayhem in their lives
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    306. Make a single alien and try to get spouses/descendants with every alien skin-tone before founding sim dies.
  • Options
    PixieStixPixieStix Posts: 1,956 Member
    307. Home wrecker challenge. Create a YA sim and have them break up every in game townie marriage possible. You can only sleep with sims already in a relationship with someone else and you have to get them to break up with their partner. If your sim is male also try to impregnate any female sims involved.

If you have get together you can influence sims to get into relationships with others and then break them up.
    LadySmitanbanner_zps7eszqcmq.jpg
    YouTube:Lady Smitan Twitter:@LadySmitan Gallery:LadySmitan
  • Options
    MeTime85MeTime85 Posts: 142 Member
    > @midnitetech said:
    > 211. Rebuild every world. (I have a save file with every world blank, including Windenburg and Granite Falls if anyone wants it)

How do you install empty worlds?
    For-forum.jpg
  • Options
    meuamourmeuamour Posts: 117 Member
    308. Make a "Real World" like house but with teen sims w/ their own personas and a host named "The Host" possibly
    (since teens cant live on their own).
    Then from there place them in a huge mansion like lot to live and let the drama commence.

Once their adults choose your fave and do the Heir thing.

I have made many new families from this and a couple eclectic neighbors.
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Lady of the night sims 4 challenge

Concept: The lady(or man) of the night challenge is about a sim who is a prostitute but wants to find love your goal is to make their dream come true.

Rules: -sim may only go on dates at night

-Must have either the soul mate aspiration

-The sim must start out as an young adult

-The sim can only go out at 9pm-5am (unless at work) until the sim found the love of their lives.

-Each person he or she sleeps with the sim earns $150

Good luck

Omg I think I'm gonna try this one. Sound scandalous but fun!