Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are toddlers coming in the new spring pack?

Nikki P.Nikki P. Posts: 26 Member
If you check out my Twitter @nikkiparadise_ I screenshotted a part of the new video The Sims released, and I swear they put a Toddler hint in there.. Maybe I'm crazy, but go check it out! and tell me what you think. I tried to upload the picture here, but I'm not quite sure how to.. lol :)
Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    No toddlers! Geeeez
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    No Caps Lock in title please.
  • Options
    dreita95dreita95 Posts: 237 Member
    Honestly though, people need to stop looking for hints and speculating all the time. I hate to see people getting hyped because of rumors and speculation it usually leads to disappointment.
    Analogue at birth, digital by design.
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    I'm sorry to say that it's time to stop being in denial about toddlers. We're not getting them anytime soon :/
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    I'm sorry to say that it's time to stop being in denial about toddlers. We're not getting them anytime soon :/
    Gurus said themselves they have nothing to say about toddlers at this time. And the Sims Latam rumors ended up being correct so far, which also said no toddlers for now. I want toddlers back too, but there's no point in grasping at straws right now.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    xooemilyxooemily Posts: 133 Member
    It's a $10 GP, they would make us pay a lot more for a whole new generations because they're really greedy with money for TS4.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited April 2016
    Toddlers wouldn't be a$10.00 stuff pack. Besides it has already been confirmed by EA staff that toddlers weren't being discussed. I agree that people really need to stop with all these rumors. On top of that people really need to stop saying how a speculation is official. Rumors and stating speculation as official only creates drama and there is enough drama regarding the toddlers as is. Let's not create more.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,864 Member
    I can almost guarantee if we were getting toddlers in any kind of pack, they would go ahead and announce it in their teaser trailer. So like if it were coming in this pack we'd already know it for sure.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Vidal98Vidal98 Posts: 101 Member
    Like everyone else is saying don't get your hopes up. People see one hint or any little clue (or just make one up) and right away assume and when it doesn't end up happening they get upset and start complaining about the game. Either they will be announced one way or another or they just aren't going to come to the Sims 4 people need to get that straight before assuming and blaming the developers for misguided hints.
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Doesn't get hyped > Hates the game
    Gets hyped > Hates the game

I think we have an issue here.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Please, just...stop.
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    I'm just really frustrated at this point- why can't they just say "hey we are working on it" or " we are not working on it and it might not happen" that's all I want and I can't even get that *tears
  • Options
    RebcoonRebcoon Posts: 157 Member
    edited April 2016
    emilymsims wrote: »
    I'm just really frustrated at this point- why can't they just say "hey we are working on it" or " we are not working on it and it might not happen" that's all I want and I can't even get that *tears

They have said that they are not working on toddlers and that toddlers is not a priority etc.. It is funny how simmers totally ignore these comments by Gurus, although they have said it in interviews, posts/comments etc many times.
    I would love to link them all to you if I was not on my phone, just Google 'sims 4 interview toddlers' and I think you will find some comments :) I miss them too, I do, but we have to listen to what has already been said

Edit, my spelling is so bad today, I am sorry
  • Options
    KuffiKuffi Posts: 170 Member
    I can't find you account????
  • Options
    ALSO! I doubt that they would just put it out there that we're getting toddlers back. Something that's been so anticipated by a lot of players, they might just put subtle hints out there and leave it at that.. and make us wonder.. and make us wait.. JUST SAYIN!
  • Options
    > @Kuffi said:
    > I can't find you account????

My username on TWITTER is NIKKIPARADISE_
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @xooemily wrote: »
    It's a $10 GP, they would make us pay a lot more for a whole new generations because they're really greedy with money for TS4.

Wrong, The Sims 3 cost thousands and thousands for all content at this point vs the $240 The Sims 4 costs in total.
    Aslo each pack for TS4 contains more objects and CAS items, more gameplay objects and more animations than the previous games packs.
  • Options
    mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    I think it's just child sim related, sadly. I scoured that part of the teaser, too, for any hint at toddlers (just in case the reason they have no comment about it is because they want to keep that announcement under wraps until closer to the pack release), but I just didn't see anything that really sparked hope for me. Plus, it's a stuff pack, so there won't really be any game changing content added. A few new little off shoot features and a cool new item(s) with some new interactions attached maybe, but nothing as intensive as toddlers.

At this point, if we get toddlers at all, I want a dedicated EP like Generations for them to be debuted in along with many other family play features a lot of simmers have been asking for. And most importantly, I want said EP to knock my socks off and make me feel as if they were worth this long, long, LONG wait. I feel that if they were released in a stuff pack, or even a game pack, they would not be nearly as complex and in depth as I would hope they would be. If people think the toddler posts are bad now, if they give us half-baked toddlers, I anticipate the forums becoming pretty much unbearable for even most toddler lovers.

I will NEVER give up hope of toddlers, not until they release a statement that without a question says that they will not be in the Sims 4. I truly hope that we have an answer about them soon, as I am so totally heartsick over wanting them back in game. The Sims 4 has SOOO much great potential for toddler play, and expanded family play for that matter. We can only hope that The Sims 4 teams delivers on that front, sooner rather than later, but better late than never.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    My heart....
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Guru girl drake said no for now, tumblr_ngdv193mVS1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Toddlers won't be here for a while I don't think.

2017 looks a bit more brighter for toddlers but I think they have all the content planned for this year and they have said 'not at the moment' for the time being
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    There's a toddler hiding in that little stuffed orange creature thing!!! Lol
    Seriously though, I really want them back too.. All I see is kids in your picture. I've learned from EA to wait until an actual announcement from them rather than see everything as hints and get disappointed AGAIN. No longer will I fall for "hints".
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 596 Member
    edited April 2016
    I want them too, but the sooner we deal with the fact they're never coming the better. They're not even a priority, EA is not listening, just deal with it.
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    @Nikki P. I'm sorry you feel attacked but no one here so far has said that we didn't want toddlers or that we think they're not going to return. All I've seen so far is that you shouldn't get your hopes up, that the end result would probably be a let down for now. Everybody takes things differently though so maybe you do see people attacking you and bickering but I only see people trying to help you not be dissapointed. :)
    2ahzmo1.gif