Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrating 100,000 Downloads!!!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Congrats! I just started following you. lol, that sounds so stalker-like. And I found out you also like classic rock!

-We can't always get the sim house we want... but with your downloads, we get what we need!

Thank you, @imhappy :) Yes, I love classic rock! I play in a classic rock band! My favorite band is Pink Floyd....:)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    petalbot wrote: »
    Congrats Ed!! ;)

@petalbot :smiley: Thanks old friend...:)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    SimplyTori wrote: »
    Congrats on your 100,000 downloads :) I love your builds, half of my Oasis Springs community has your homes. I'm a huge fan!! I have been since TS3 ;) Thank you for sharing your awesome builds with us.

@SimplyTori You are very welcome! I am so glad that you enjoy my builds. :wink:
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    You probably don't know me, but I have known your name for a while - ever since I downloaded The Old West, I think that was way back in 2012 maybe. It was awesome! Since then I have been silently stalking you, in a non-creepy kind of way, and was pleased when you started sharing for TS4 too.

Congratulations on the well-deserved achievement B)

Thanks @elanorbreton The Old West was one of my favorite worlds, too! :smiley:
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    Congratulations !!
    It's no big surprise to me as your builds have always been beautiful. I still remember some of your western builds from way back to sims 2.

Yes @Frn0731 we go a long way back, my old friend! Thank you for being my friend. :smiley:
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Doesn't surprise me one bit for one of the sims' premier builders. <3

Congrats on your 100,000 dls. :)

Thank you, @bshag4lv You make me blush! :blush:
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Just a few questions :p Does your Pizza Grill and your Floyds Barber Shop have CC in them? It doesn't say but I have seen some that say noCC so I assume if it does not have CC you will mention it?

Love looking on your page, does any of your Western Towns have to do with "GunSmoke" ? LOL, just wondering :*

• Options
    Just a few questions :p Does your Pizza Grill and your Floyds Barber Shop have CC in them? It doesn't say but I have seen some that say noCC so I assume if it does not have CC you will mention it?

Love looking on your page, does any of your Western Towns have to do with "GunSmoke" ? LOL, just wondering :*

I am a CC-free builder. I have not used custom content since the Sims 1. So be assured that all of my lots are custom content free.
    As for the western lots, they were created from my imagination.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Congrats!. I will check out your creations.
  • Options
    mscosmomscosmo Posts: 118 Member
    Congratulations!!!! I checked out your gallery and found I already have downloaded several of your creations. I'm now following you. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Oh great, now I will DL more than the Pizza Grill and Floyd's Barber Shop. I love the Western Theme! It is good to know you use no CC. I am staying away from that (for this game) so far!

Thanks hon, and Congrats again, LOL
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2016
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    I know that several creators here have reached over 100,000 downloads in the 1.5 years of the Sims 4, and I would like to congratulate them for their accomplishments. For me, reaching the 100,000th download is a big milestone, and I wanted to share my excitement with the community. I want to thank all of the people who have downloaded any of my lots, especially those of you that are following me, and I hope you have enjoyed them all. I will strive to continue building unique and creative lots for all to enjoy. Once again, thank you all! :)

1xYckza.png

Thanks..... Ed

Congradulations.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    congrats ;v; i hope to get there someday with my building
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    MegastephMegasteph Posts: 58 Member
    Congratz! i just recently started sharing my sims on the gallery. 100k is a big deal!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    That's so awesome! Here's wishing you to get another 100,000 and more to come!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Congratulations! Glad to say I am among those 100000! even while I´m not playing TS4 too much I have some of your creations as well as a bunch of them from TS3
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Congrats E <3 Keep up the good work.