Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DC/MARVEL INC, Winner announced!♥

Comments

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    @Spookshow
    Hun, are you still participating?
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    @BobSkellington Ahhh I'm sorry. I've just started a new job and it's taking more out of me than I expected. I think I'll have to drop as I don't want to hold anything up. :(
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Ohh noo lemmy sorry to hear this. But at least you making the shmoney!
    Also these photos are great!!
  • Options
    Spookshow wrote: »
    @BobSkellington Ahhh I'm sorry. I've just started a new job and it's taking more out of me than I expected. I think I'll have to drop as I don't want to hold anything up. :(

Thanks for the update :) Congratulations! <3 Go get 'em, tiger ;)
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Ohh noo lemmy sorry to hear this. But at least you making the shmoney!
    Also these photos are great!!

Could you please start with scoring? xD <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Guys, I have been having major PC problems, lately. First my graphics card and now my power supply. So, please. Just bear with me <3

I also still have a lot of entries I need to work on and I have no idea when my PC will decide to shut off again. I'm so sorry, nevertheless. I will get to it, it might just take a little longer :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Guys, I have been having major PC problems, lately. First my graphics card and now my power supply. So, please. Just bear with me <3

I also still have a lot of entries I need to work on and I have no idea when my PC will decide to shut off again. I'm so sorry, nevertheless. I will get to it, it might just take a little longer :)

It's fine...I'm doing other contests!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Thanks, I just didn't expect any of this to happen. I bumped my PC's box on accident, last week.. And ever since it has been acting super strange. ._.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

Thanks, I just didn't expect any of this to happen. I bumped my PC's box on accident, last week.. And ever since it has been acting super strange. ._.

Goodness! I hate computer problems. It seems to happen and then you're forced to buy a new one. Ugh.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Goodness! I hate computer problems. It seems to happen and then you're forced to buy a new one. Ugh.

That's what I'm trying to avoid, ever since my new Graphics Card I've had so many problems and issues.. I think I just bought one that was too decent for the rest of my computer's components and now everything is just acting out and I have no experience when it comes to PC's because my brothers usually choose everything and they also take care of it.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

That's what I'm trying to avoid, ever since my new Graphics Card I've had so many problems and issues.. I think I just bought one that was too decent for the rest of my computer's components and now everything is just acting out and I have no experience when it comes to PC's because my brothers usually choose everything and they also take care of it.

Yeah...I ended up buying a whole new computer to handle gaming (Sims). Got the highest graphic card I could find and things have gone well...that is until everything gets bigger! They get you with that!

Well, maybe your brothers will help you out soon!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Everything has been posted, sorry for taking so long!
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Thanks judges lingerie shot sounds fun!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Awesome! Great job @InaMac69 ! And I'm excited to get started! Thank you, judges, for your kind words and help!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    Thanks judges lingerie shot sounds fun!

Yay :) I know this will be up your alley!
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Cat woman is neither good or bad, because she is always influenced by batman, so can I have her being bad this time?
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Wow thank you for scores & comments, I was not expecting that at all <3 I have had internet issues but am happy to say it should be all fixed now. Gonna work on this later today B)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    ELEKTRA - If this offends anyone i will take it down.
    wbcphh.png
  • Options
    wbcphh.png

Absolutely wonderful, I'm in love <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    InaMac69 wrote: »
    Wow thank you for scores & comments, I was not expecting that at all <3 I have had internet issues but am happy to say it should be all fixed now. Gonna work on this later today B)

Can't wait <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    im not happy with it, i want to do it again.... not my best work this round.
  • Options
    im not happy with it, i want to do it again.... not my best work this round.

I still like it, regardless ;)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    wbcphh.png

Amazing shot <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top