The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to become Focused?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I thought you could paint them once you got focused.. I know I do it on the first day with the genius types in game.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I thought you could paint them once you got focused.. I know I do it on the first day with the genius types in game.
    Maybe you can I just didn't know enough to make her do it :-) I forget how I got her to do it but she had been painting for at least a week or more before she made one

edit: she was my first sim I played and I was trying to learn how to play the game; still learning :)
  • Options
    SimplyRedSimplyRed Posts: 41 Member
    I will try these other ways of getting my Sim focused before work. I'm having a problem with one of my Sims. If her husband plays chess, he gets a focused moodlet. If the wife plays, alone or with another Sim, she will not get the moodlet. She has to "ponder moves" in order to get the moodlet. I wonder if this is a glitch. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • Options
    BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    Hanging mathematical drawings and "focus" buffing paintings where you're trying to get focused also helps. I think you have to click on them to enable (or disable) the buff.
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    MiKeeMiKee Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2016
    Genius sims tend to be focused
  • Options
    MiKeeMiKee Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2016
    SimplyRed wrote: »
    I will try these other ways of getting my Sim focused before work. I'm having a problem with one of my Sims. If her husband plays chess, he gets a focused moodlet. If the wife plays, alone or with another Sim, she will not get the moodlet. She has to "ponder moves" in order to get the moodlet. I wonder if this is a glitch. Has anyone else had this problem?
    according to their moodlets they are different.
    Make his traits as genius. Then he will still have that moodlet even on work. Sometimes they change to be focused even when they go to work under other moodlet.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,989 Member
    I have get together. So I created a club for my sims who live in the house. Then I bought them the focused trait. And then set the trait mood before they go to work.
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    edited March 2016
    My sims are constantly focused! I'm trying to get them not to be. They switch from playful to focused all the time anyways to answer your question i got an arcade game and they usually get focused on that.