Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thread of Randomness!!!

Comments

• Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    We almost had a big crisis on our hands. My niece got lost in the apartment complex and we were looking everywhere for her. A woman with a German Shepherd was helping us look. Luckily we managed to find her when she started crying. Whew....

Gotta watch kids. They will wander off. My dad had thought she had come back to the house to get some water and somehow she got lost between leaving my dad and the house, which was only a few feet away.
    But everything is good now.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I just changed the wallpaper on my phone.

6yIrDap.png?1

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    61b501bcb68eae834cb69a924f4885a6.jpg

Body is 5 characters too short.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    A+female+boat+in+it+s+natural+habitat+funny+picture+i_a2f5dc_3370314.jpg

• Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    The upcoming sequel of...?
    339f4e3cb7b1bb8f757443c6f17baa33.jpg
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Cexlq2ZWwAAKGJP.jpg:large
    Working towards this in Project CARS may or may not be the reason why I haven't simmed the last few days. ;)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82zYKm61qL4

This U.S. Male by Elvis. It's a great song and the lyrics are so funny.

Matthew.
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    I LOVE ANIME SINCE I AM 5
    HONOKA MARY ME
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    donutland_zps5zouepg5.jpg
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    ^^^ 🐸🐸🐸🐸! :joy:

Hmmm... random though of the day....

The sickest tracks are the most savage lyrics dubbed over the most chillest beats :mrgreen:

Makes for the most muy bueno delicioso vibes :+1::+1::star:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    time for sleep
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm not saying today is my Friday, but I'm off work tomorrow. And next Monday and Tuesday. o:)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    There's a cat that just chills on my mom and dad's patio. My mom does not like cats but it doesn't stop that cat from coming onto the patio. I keep telling them they should get a dog to chase the cats off but no one listens to me. Or instead of a dog they can get a patio screen or something to keep the cats away. But again no one listens to me lol
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    There's a cat that just chills on my mom and dad's patio. My mom does not like cats but it doesn't stop that cat from coming onto the patio. I keep telling them they should get a dog to chase the cats off but no one listens to me. Or instead of a dog they can get a patio screen or something to keep the cats away. But again no one listens to me lol

My grandad had a cat that used to go and mess up his lawn so he brought a motion sensor device that as soon as a cat entered his lawn, it sprayed it with water :) my grandad doesn't have the cat problem anymore. I felt sorry for the cat though.

Matthew.
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Sennie wrote: »

My grandad had a cat that used to go and mess up his lawn so he brought a motion sensor device that as soon as a cat entered his lawn, it sprayed it with water :) my grandad doesn't have the cat problem anymore. I felt sorry for the cat though.

Matthew.

Ha ha! We have one of those things! Works great (and it's fun to watch cats scramble over the fence when they get sprayed)!
  • Options
    MRSMLOG wrote: »
    Sennie wrote: »

Matthew.

Ha ha! We have one of those things! Works great (and it's fun to watch cats scramble over the fence when they get sprayed)!

LOL. My parents live in an apartment so they can't get that but they can get a dog or a patio screen. But why get a dog or a screen when you can just complain about the cat on the patio instead of doing something about it? Who does that? I mean, who would think to remedy the situation instead of complaining about it?
  • Options
    I heard my mom say I haven't been doing much in the last few days. EXCUSE ME! I was deprived of anime for two days. TWO DAYS OF NO ANIME!

Is my mom INSANE! Two days of no anime is like a year's worth in anime time!!!

Yeah, I know, spending time with family is more important than anime. but come on, don't deprived me of anime then say I haven't been doing much in the last few days. Yeah, I haven't been doing much since Monday but still.
  • Options
    Canadian-Vandalism.jpg

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Wat..

Wz6ur_jpg.gif
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    shhh-they-amp-039-re-in-their-natural-habitat_c_3960747.jpg

• Options
    72636689gdgbf_sm.jpg

• Options
    e9f0b60577feefa9c9f164532384c20a.jpg

• Options
    Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    If we here in the US call them French Fries why aren't they called American Fries in France?
  • Options
    tumblr_n3d9lupd5h1qj4315o1_500.jpg
    these-were-truly-majestic-creatures-just-look-at-their-fossils_o_2245215.jpg

• Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    4013000_f1.jpg

I don't think PETA knows about this.